Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:31 pm
(Sorry for the paragraphs... D: )

Mitsukai sighed as she nearly finished cleaning her room. For where she lived, it was nearly dusk. "I should take a picture before it gets too dark outside..." She grabbed her camera from out of her desk drawer and crept down the long staircase leading outside, trying not to wake her mother up. She creaked open her door and skipped outside to the sidewalk so she could take a picture of her house. Her mother's car was parked outside on the street so she walked over and set the camera on to take a picture in 10 seconds and placed it on the roof of the car, which she could barely reach. "Okay..." She steps into view of the camera and made a peace sign and smiled, the camera clicked and took the picture. "Yay!" She said as she looked at the picture on her camera.

Laying down in the leave covered grass with her cat in her front yard, she stared up at the sky that was almost pitch black. Kolet squinted as the light of the sun disappeared. She yawned and sat up she saw several moths hovering above the light outside her window of her room. "Hm...I wonder...what time..it is..." Once again she yawned as she disregarded the thought, falling over into the cold grass. "I'm tired.." She said to herself a few minutes after. Kolet stood up and headed back into her house, grabbing her camera on the way, her cat following.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Koji logged in just after installing the game. He looked around the inside of Mac Anu's Dome "This is totally different in M2D.." he muttered to himself, he began using his stat and character editors right away using the weapon he designed. After everything was done he went outside the Dome and walked along the bridge, Even though he was level 60, his movements were very much like a newbies  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:52 am
Hitomi stood outside of the dome, and sigh. logging out she left her room, and enter the outside porch. Her house was of highclass but she didn't feel it. She sigh, once again, and wlaked back into the house and sat back down at her computer. Logging back on she went traveling on the bridage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:52 pm
Koji eyed Hitomi "Hey You!" he shouted out at her, hoping he could trick her into helping him learn the controls since he didn't read the manual. "Refresh my memory and ill give you some gold." He had maxed it out and could do it again, so the game's gold was worthless to him now.  

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:13 pm
Hitomi stoped and eyed him. "What you need help with?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:57 pm
"You look like the kind of newb-support type. Tell me how you'd train a newb and ill let you have 5 mil, deal?" He said showing her that he had the funds to back it up. Koji looked at her waiting for her answer. Hopefully he didn't seem a bit suspicious.  

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:25 am
"Man, I didn't know that it was that much. I guess the tax helps out a lot." He said as he brought money out of the ATM  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:23 pm
Kolet logged into The World once again. Quickly, she sent an e-mail to Zeig.

E-mail to Zeig
Subject: Address
Sender: Mitsukai

♥ I have my address for you. I hope it's not too much trouble for you to get here.

Kolet Alkira
Naniwa-ku 7-2-13, Osaka
104-0061

Here's the picture.. it's kinda hidden so it might be hard to find alone.

If you can't make it there, tell me and I'll wait at the JR Namba Train Station, if you can get there.

See you later.

-- Mitsukai ♥

She sighed and sent the mail, saved and logged off The World. "I really hope I can see him.." She sat in the darkness of her room, until she finally crawled into her bed and set her alarm clock.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:22 am
As the money came out of the ATM, Toshiniro put the money into his pockets and started walking home. As he got inside his house, he noticed that the computer was blinking and he logged on to get his e-mail.

"Hm? That doesn't look too hard to find."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:33 pm
Mitsukai layed in her bed as she reached for her sleeping pills which was in a small container by her table by her bed. Quickly swallowing them, she turned over and sighed. Sitting up, she looked around her dimly lit room. "It's no use trying to sleep if the pills won't kick in for another hour.." She thought, getting up and straightening out her shirt. "I forgot to water the garden anyways..." She grabbed her hoodie that was buried deep under her bed. She opened her door and went down the stairs and out to her back yard. It was cold, being early fall and such. She grabbed the heavy watering can and began walking towards a large patch of orange, yellow and pink flowers, cosmos flowers.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:42 pm
As Zieg layed down, he remembered that she doesn't know what he looked like. He got up and turned on the computer. As Zieg looked through the pictures of him and all of his friends, he found the one he was looking for and created a link and sent it in an e-mail to Mitsukai saying:

'Hey, I thought it would be better if you knew how I looked in real life. Well, here's the link: [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/6033024][img]http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m10/d20/20/0db860.png[/img][/url]

Well, I might not be wearing those clothes but still. Well, have a good night's sleep and I'll see you tomorrow! Bubai!'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:13 am
She finally finished watering them, as she sighed and walked back inside placing the watering can back down on the ground. Arriving at her room, she locked her door and sat down at her computer, and opened The World. She checked her e-mail, she had only two, one from CCCorp and the other from Zeig. She opened up the e-mail and read it replying back.

E-mail to Zeig

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Address
Sender: Mitsukai

..Okay! You're not that bad looking! ♥

Thanks. I'd give you a picture of me, but I'm kinda nervous.

Um... never mind. ;;

She leaned back in her chair and sighed. "I guess I should go to bed now..." She stood up and slowly walked over to her bed and fell over into her bed, yawning, and falling asleep.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Hitomi looked at him. "Sorry, I'm busy." She turn and continue to run down the bridage.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:14 pm
As Zieg layed down and started to doze, he started wondering what all they would do the next day. Before many thoughts got into his head, he started snoring and was out till 6 in the morning.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:40 pm
Her alarm clock buzzed within her ears and the light from the morning sun woke up Kolet. She shut off her alarm and checked the time, 6:20 am. Sitting up and stretching her arms in the air she yawned and lied back down. She stared at her ceiling with the pretty white flower design painted on her light blue ceiling. Sitting there for about 10 minutes thinking about nothing, hardly even awake, she yawned once more and sat up again and stood up from her bed. "Breakfast..." She thought, as her stomach growled. Stumbling over blankets and stuffed animals and books she finally reached her door and started heading down the long staircase. It was colder outside of her room, as goosebumps covered her arms and she sighed.

After pouring herself a bowl of Fruit Loops and a glass of chocolate milk, she sat down at her table in her kitchen she began eating slowly. Thinking about Zeig in the process.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games