Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Sakura just stood in the entrance way behind Sasuke. "You don't have to be alone you know." She took a step closer. "We want to be a part of your life Sasuke if only you'll let us. Being alone..... isn't always the best thing." She looks down at her hands that were folded in front of her. "I know for I'm constantly alone. My parents are never home cause they're off selling merchandise. Most times I cry myself to sleep because I get so tired of being alone." She walked up to him and gently put an hand on his arm. "But I try not and let that bother me because I know I have friends who care. Think about it Sasuke. We all care for you." Turns and walks outside with everyone else to help with the snowman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm
Chouji (after using that jutsu that makes his arms bigger) picked up a really large snow ball and put it on top of an even bigger snowball. And now we just need another one ontop of this and we can start decorating.

Ino looked over at what Chouji had made. Not bad what do you think of mine.

Chouji looked over and saw that Ino had used some mice and made an exact snow repica of Gaara.

Well.....I...it's.....back to mine.

No need to be jealous.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
He watched her leave. He was slightly angered by what she had said. Being alone and being completely alone are two different things. She has parents, and even if they are gone most of the time, they still exist at least. He couldn't say that about his own parents. I like being alone, he reassured himself It's safer that way. He watched the others silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 am
Naruto walked out on the balcony where Sasuke was. "Yo Sasuke sorry about the outburtst earlier."  

Atacis_Grave

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:02 pm
Sakura looked up at Sasuke before shaking her head. She looked away and smirked. Bending down she picked up a snowball and threw it at Gaara's head. She giggled and ducked behind Ino's snowman and looked at Ino with a grin. She put a finger to her lips. "Shh... I'm hiding."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 pm
Ino smirked and nod before turning to Chouji and saying why don't we make a snowman together.

Alright I'll go gather up more snow.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Hinata walked outside and threw a snowball at Sakura and looked up at NAruto "Hey NAruto-kun come and join us"She said waving and smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Sasuke glanced towards Naruto. "Hn. If Sakura chewed you out for the outburst that is not my problem. You will just do it again anyway, so what is the point of apologizing?" He wondered briefly what the blonde's reaction would be. Would he explode with anger? Or laugh it off?  

Scary_Moonlight

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 pm
Ino laughed at the snowball hitting Sakura till one hit her in the right shoulder. Ino looked over to see Chouji reaching for another snowball. Ino ducks from this one and makes a new one, which she then chaces Chouji with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:15 am
Naruto looked at Sasuke ,and then back at the ground below. "Sasuke... she really likes you and you know it. You can't keep avoiding it. Sorry that's just been on my mind for a while."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:22 pm
Hinata looks back at Sakura and wispers to her "So have you made progress with Sasuke??"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:44 pm
Sakura gasped as she got hit with the snowball. She then screamed and jumped up. "AH!!!! SNOW DOWN THE SHIRT, SNOW DOWN THE SHIRT. THAT"S COLD HINATA!!!" Once she got the snow out of her shirt she felt better. She looked at Hinata and whispered, 'Not really,' before shoving a snowball down the front of hinata's Kimono. "PAY BACK!!" She grinned.  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Ino stopped chasing Chouji long enough to laugh at Hinata and Sakura before pelting the snowball in her hand at Sakura's forehead. Hey forehead girl.

Chouji took this moment of distraction to beam Ino with another snowball.

Chouji Ino goes to pelt a bunch of snowballs at Chouji, 3 of which hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:52 am
"Well I'll see ya later Sasuke." Naruto stands ontop od the rail on the balcony about to jump down to the rest of the group.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am
"Ahhhh..So cold"Hinata yelled "I feel bad you need to make progress with him.I will keep NAruto distraced from you too!!Ok" she said to Sakura  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games