Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subspace Interference

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 am
Name: Alexia
Picture:User Image
About Me: I like Chocolate, Star Trek, and My cat. The Star Trek Experience is at the Las Vegas Hilton, and it's a pretty amazing place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 am
Name: (Not really) Captain Treky
Live in: Nebraska
Picture: N/A
About me: I'm a little shy until I know a person. I've been a Trekkie since.......um a long time. I was born into a Trekkie family. My dad and godfather. So I get to borrow TNG episodes from my godfather!!! xd
My lifelong dream is to go to a Star Trek convention. Yeah, its a long way to any convention from here. I'm into SciFi stuff, but I don't like freaky scary. And I like to read alot. So that is mwah.  

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

89108LV

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 am
Name: Spaboolly
Picture: Don't have one handy, sorry.
About me: I'm the biggest nerd you'd ever hope to meet. There's a line in CSI that describes me perfectly: "You're like a geeky, nerdy guy trapped in a woman's body." -David Hodges  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:31 am
Name: Mafiafairychick (Bianca)
Picture: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t44/mafiafairychick/dicky.jpg
About Me: uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm, I am a pretty avid star trek fan I don't like Enterprise and Voyager just kind of sucked me in. . . DS9 has some sweet characters and if you don't like TNG and TOS you need to be shot.

Aside from that i'm a sagitarius, I love beading, anything to do with yarn, I'm a book fiend, a music fiend, and I love anything bizaare unusual and paranormal.  

Mafiafairychick

Elbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 am
Name: Tami
Picture: N/A
About Me: Well, I grew up in a Star Trek family, so I've always been a fan. I'm a proud geek and enjoy various kinds sci-fi and fantasy. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 pm
Name:Kiz
Picture:n/a
About Me:I love various sci-fi show's,but I especially love everything star trek!  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 am
Name: ...Just call me Kittie, or WizKitty.
Picture: Cheese!
About Me: Where to start??? Uh...okay, I got it! I'm a TOS/TNG fan, I love comedy, action, and drama films, almost all of my favorite actors/actresses are British, I'm an HP-fan, I enjoy vampire novels/movies/anime/shows/manga, I practically live on the Sci-Fi channel, I enjoy BM (most especially the Joker! XD), I amuse myself by watching old movies, I prefer Musicals to most other live theater, and I'm almost two completely different people.
Fave Actor: Tim Curry
Fave Actress: Helena Bonham-Carter or Carol Burnett
Fave Movie Series: Harry Potter or Indiana Jones
Fave Movie: RHPS, Noises Off!, or Interview With The Vampire
Fave Musical: Sweeney Todd
Fave Novel Series: Harry Potter or A Great and Terrible Beauty
Fave Novel: InkHeart
If I were an animal, I'd be...: A cat!!!!!! Yay kitties!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 pm
Name: Rachel (I wish it really was Miral Kathryn Paris. crying )
Picture: none sweatdrop
About Me: I've liked Star Trek since I was about 9. I used to watch TNG with my older brother when I got home from school, and after TNG, Voyager was on (the ep. was "The Omega Directive"). I loved it. I only got to see a bit before I left for dinner. A few days later, it was on again (ep. "One"). I watched all of it, and I've been in love with Star Trek ever since. heart heart heart  

Maria Stark

Natsumi65

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 am
Name: Grace O'Connor
Picture: ... What?
About me: Obviously i like Star Trek, and I ADORE Gremlins! mrgreen Im way too obsessed with Keegan de Lancie who was actually in an episode of Voyager (Which is how i got started... I DON'T CARE IF HE'S 24! HE'S MINE!!!!!) where he portrayed the role of Q's son Q. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am
Name: Rachel

Picture: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/Rachel_in_the_sky/?action=view¤t=IMGP0105.jpg

About Me: My Dad's a Trekkie and so I've always been a Trekkie too... Since they stopped putting Star Trek on tv a few years ago, my intrest in it waned, but recently I found two series worth of DS9 on vhs in a charity shop and bought it all for £12. mrgreen So, I've spent the last week and a half at my parent's house (they have a vhs player, and I don't), watching DS9 episodes back to back from mid-day to about 10:30pm. Hell, I have flooded my brain with so much DS9, I've even started dreaming about it! eek whee Apart from Star Trek I like Babylon5, Pan's Labyrinth, anything sci-fi and fantasy really... And to increase my geek-o-meter even more, I like D&D and LARP too. 3nodding  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:29 pm
hehe.... i forgot what we were supposed to say.
anyways, i just joined yesterday... awesome.
name: Paige
uhh.......
about me: i love chris daughtry. david cook is the bomb-dizzle
yes, i watch star trek every day. just as often as i crank dat soulja boy, you know me. wink
i dont have a favorite character. i most enjoy watching the next generation, but of course the original series is awesome. (go scotty.)
and i also like enterprise. because trip loves pecan pie ^_^
(and vulcans. just like me. it's a win/win, really.)
i have seen the wrath of khan and the 4th movie, which is my favorite. lol spock should not try to swear, he hasnt got the logic for it.
annd.... capn' kirk's a fox, chekov is a total dream boat, and data is awesome. might be my favorite character, havent decided yet.
i've seen DS9 and voyager, but they are not very much to my liking.

and that's all i have to say... about that.
(forrest gump. yeeah.)
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:55 am
Name: xXResistance_is_FutileXx

Picture: User Image

About Me: i just recently got into star trek...voyager being my favourite series....but in the short time i've liked it i've become a huge trekkie....i'm such a nerd since on top of liking star trek i also love anime and cosplaying  

xXResistance_is_FutileXx

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 am
Name: Teresa
Picture: If anyone wants to se my face you'll just have to come to Eskilstuna...
About Me: I'm a pretty normal Swedish girl. I live with my blonde, blueeyed cat Legolas. For the momen am I unemployed, but I hope I'll get a job soon.
I have been a Trekker for many years now (at least for over 15 years). The favorite show is DS9 and favorite persons is Gul Dukat and Dr. Julian Bashir.
I love writing and reading Fanfics.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 am
Name: Jessica
Picture: User Image
About Me: From my Profile: I love science, art and writing. I went to IU for Biology and have been involved in numerous research projects from Phylogenetic studies of Cotton to Hydra population genetics. My favored area of study is plant evolutionary development.

I'm a bibliophile, bordering on bibliomaniac. I haven't slipped so far yet, but who knows. I like nonfiction- popular science like Sagan, Gould, Dawkins and nature writing like Annie Dillard. I also like Science Fiction, of course. I started watching Star Trek: TNG in the mid to late nineties. I liked that it dealt with philosophical issues. Speaking of ST and philosophy...in college, I took a course on the Philosophy of Science Fiction. We watched quite a few Star Trek episodes. It was great mrgreen

I love anime and manga style art and dabble in creating it. I also like writing, particularly science fiction.

I'm going to re-watch the entire TNG series this fall. It will be great to have a place to talk about it. My husband isn't really into to Star Trek sadly, so he's no good for Trekie geekiness crying  

Kitsune Tokala

Dunedien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Name: Dunedien
About Me: Female gamer, loves Star Trek, Plays, Lord of the Rings. I also play D&D. That is all you really need to know. heart  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff