Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:58 pm
Akemi blushed, "Beautiful?" She looked away for a moment then looked at him again, "Nice to meet you Asaku," She bowed a bit then stood back up, "My name is Akemi,"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:00 pm
" How wonderful Miss Akemi." 'Asuka' said taking her hand and kissing it slightly. " I'm glad we are aquanted." He said still smiling big.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide when he did that and she blushed a bit more, she tried to control it but it was no use. "Heh, you don't have to do that you know"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm
" But I do these kinds of things for only the most beautiful of women Miss Akemi." 'Asuka said standing back up and starting to walk slowly toward the city.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:14 am
"Well okay sir if you say so," Slowly Akemi started to walk back towards the Hidden Leaf Village. She crossed her arms on her chest again while she started to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:24 am
" Are you headed to the Leaf Village? I know a shorter way there. I could show you if you don't mind." Asuka said looking at Akemi out of the corner of his eye.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:41 am
Akemi blinked and nodded, "Yes I'm heading that way, that would be nice of you to do that thanks.." She smiled a bit and walked over to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:51 am
"Ok then now that your coming with me I guess there's no point in hiding it anylonger. Akemi Momento." Asuka said preforming a handsign and the jutsu was canceled. Yushai was now there in appearance as well. " Akemi nice to see you again."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide, she blinked a couple of times then looked at him, "Yushai kun?" She blinked again and couldn't believe it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:00 pm
" Yep it's me." Yushai said taking off his Akatsuki Cloak. He looked different his ANBU uniform had been removed so there was a black shirt and some pants on. He looked like a normal person. " My cloak and headband have chakra retrieval tags. So I can just leave them here. I'll walk back iwth you all the way. That way we can talk."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Akemi just stared at him and blinked a couple of times, "Well alright," She clasped her hands together gently, the truth was she was really worried about him. "Should we go then?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:07 pm
" Is everything ok? You seem depressed or something. If you need help I'm here. Or is it something else?" Yushai said slightly edging away from her as they walked.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:09 pm
"Yushai, I was worried about you since you joined them," Akemi mumbled very softly, "I wasn't sure what to think, but it's not my choice if you want to stay there with them or not. It's yours, so if your happy then I'm happy."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:12 pm
" Akemi.... working for them is hard ,but my loyalty is to you not the Akatsuki." Yushai said looking at her seriously.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:17 pm
Akemi looked at him then looked away, "Oh I see, well..I just want to be happy alright?" She looked at him then smiled, "Be happy for me okay? Now come on let's get going!" Akemi started to walk again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games