Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

random mistakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Ookay, 9 days from matafleur!

So in the meantime... Anyone intrested in Deathy's Rage Lotus with me? I'm not a leader, but I can be one if no-one else wants to be.

I'm a dpr, tank, nuke, buff support, summoner, and every thing else  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:04 pm
Bigfoot, Tiggy, Royal, Androsia, and Ronin, who wants to be the leader and who wants to be second in command?  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Lone Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:25 pm
i'll be the leader if no one else wants to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Ok, so Ronin is leader unless there are any objections. Who will be second in command or do I need to roll a die for that?  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Androsia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 pm
I guess I'll take second then. ((if you want to be all dice roll about it >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Ok. So I'll make it very soon! ^_^

Ronin- Leader
Androsia- Second in Command
Bigfoot
Tiggy
Royal

I will PM you all a link to the dungeon once it is made.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Ok, my tournament is nearing its end. I'm the new tournament leader^^ I think I might be getting a quest out of it so I'll start forming a group now. I'f I don't get a quest then we will be doing the Rage Lotus quest Bellamin desires.

So far we have Kaili'gen and Petra, and I believe Bellamin. That leaves us looking for one or two more. The only thing I ask is that if you join up with us that you will post at least once a day. I'm quite serious on this. If you do not think you can post once a day or pretty close to that then you should look for another less active group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 pm
Just let me know when you have your group fully formed!

Also, If you can pick a group leader BEFORE I make the thread so we can jump on into it.

This one is going to be alot more stroy driven than one of my "Classic" style dungeons.  

DM of Death

Jerec Duskowl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:14 pm
I'll join with you experienced players for the rage lotus quest if your still in need for more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Eh, I need the CP none the less... If you do get a dungeon in the end Kail, let me know cause I'll help on that one too.  

random mistakes

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Alright my tournament is over I just need to finish it up with a few closing statements (this might take a few days with Fargore being hospitalized.) We will do the Rage Lotus quest. So far we have these people.

1. Kail'igen, leader
2. Petra
3. Bellamin, 2nd ?
4. Firu
5. Daustua*

*Daustua might be a maybe. She wants to run through the tournament again real fast to get a rage amulet and funding for her SNC. I don't know if you guys mind two characters in one party being run by the same person.

Hopefully we will start by the end of this week if not before. I will notify Dm of Death when we are all free and ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Make it so number 2!  

DM of Death

random mistakes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:46 pm
Weeeeee! Wait... So I'm 2nd? Ookay.

Sure, Let's go!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 pm
Gaorin here, ready for a group.  

trickygv

TamrielicKnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Talos here with his shiny new arm, also looking for a group.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games