Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 am
"What is it?" Iva tilted her head to the side, wondering what Shreane was up too.

((I liked it! ^_^ Good thinking Raspberry_Vengeance~ Oh and bwt, I won't be on a lot today. Sorry! ^_^"" ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:08 am
Yuri glared coldly at Yuro. Her eyes were like frozen waves. She closed her eyes and looked away. She shooked her head with teary eyes then looked back at Yuro with a soft smile and soft eyes.
"It has to be done," she whispered. "I'm so sorry, brother."
She lifted her mic to her lips and closed her eyes. She slowly opened them, tears running down her face, then smiled.
"Naruhodo maro nao jounin koko
In za ubuge kage jiki raiku izen
Ashikarazu sate ore gozen koko in nikkou
Ken maro izonganai tame satsu

Nanra kan ore do ima!

Sou, ore imei riabu jizia
Oyogu za koikawa
Ken kakeru kihou kei touten!
Jiki nou ore gozen yukai!

Maro rifuto ware appu
Tame tokei ware kakou
Tame rifuto ware sai
Bakari tame tokei ware kakou
Ken hirogari waga uyoku

Hirogari wag uyoku!

Wo, Wo, Wo!
Yeah!
Ichi, ni, san!
Go!

Mama ore furai sakini..." she began to sing.

[["Rarabai" an original Mermaid melody character's song. By me! Still working on the mp3.]]  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 am
"Yu-Yuri..." Yuro grunted, his fists clunched and his eyes hardened. But it was pretty awkward how his sister became a Mermaid Princess and he became a water demon. But it was the fault of his parents... For always ignoring him and for douting his power.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:45 am
Yuri stopped sining and kept her eyes closed as she cried softly. She slowly nodded as she let her hand drop to her side. "Nii-san, I don't know what happened but...but....I know that I have to defeat you even though you're my brother!" she screamed as she began to cry again.
Her eyes went hard as she stared at him. It was his fault; his fault that their parents were dead, his fault the kingdom fell and his fault that she had to stand and fight him.

Raspberry_Vengeance

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:03 pm
"Seperated siblings...Even when together it hurts."Shreane said looking at Yuri and Yuro,sensing they had a past together and then took a glance at Iva."And after how horrible I've been...why are you looking for someone like me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:12 pm
"Yuri," Iva spoke, placing a hand upon the girl's shoulder, trying to ease her crying. Then she looked down at the water demon, seeing the saddness in his eyes. I too, and looking for my older sister...

Yuri... Really, what happened? the water demon's fists tighted. "No matter," he spoke coldly. Then with a signal of his arms, dark energy began to appear around him. His head lowered, and his bangs shadowed his eyes. The dark balls of energy around the man hissed, as if they had a mind of they're own.

No! This is! Sachiko's eyes widened, recalling the memories of how she was captured. "You guys!" she screamed, hoping they would listen.  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:33 pm
Ami stepped back.
Hanalisa frozeshaking in fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:34 pm
Yuri froze. She was so scared. It wasn't her brother anymore and she was so scared. She stared wide-eyed and horrified at him and tried to move away but her legs wouldn't respond. Her knees began to shake and she closed her eyes and shook her head.
"No! Yuro, no!"
She quickly pulled her mic to her lips and asked to the other mermaid princesses to help as she began to sing Legend of the Mermaid. "Pichi Pichi Vioce! Live Start!"

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:46 pm
"N-n-nanairo no kaze ni fukarete!" Hanalisa tryed to sing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:44 pm
"Tooi...misaki wo mezashiteta..."Shreane joined.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 pm
"Yoake mae kikoeta Merodi sore wa totemo natsuga shii uta" AMi sang.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:38 pm
"Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi! Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi ," Yuri sang as beautifully as he swollen throat and teary voice would allow her.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:36 pm
"Nanatsu no uni no a..."Am stopped and Looked down at Hanalisa. Shewas frzen in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:42 pm
((Update to the Rules.Just simple and nothing that is serious...but read just for curiosity if you want razz ))  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:48 pm
(Don't have a scanner to draw pictures : ( )  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games