Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:40 pm
((We have a plot, look at the front page, we dedicate a certain amount of time to each day/night, and then we get on to the next one. If you have any suggestions, PM us, but note that we have quite a few ideas that we're working out now, and your's will most likely be put at the bottom to be worked out later unless it relates directly to what we have now))

Sirius shivered at the touch of Remus' hand on his chin, and smiled.

"Oh please, there's no way you can mess up too badly, and it's not like I'm going out any where with it, I'm just showing Kathryn here, and then I'll wipe it off and we can head to bed. I'm starting to get tired." He stopped talking and held as still as he could as Remus applied the eyeliner. A large smile crossed his face as he forgot his surrondings and memories flooded back.

He could see James and Peter sitting off to one side laughing as Lily put the make up on Sirius for the first time. He was worried that she would poke out his eye or make him look "Girly." Remus sat off to the other side, watching over his book shaking his head in that all knowing Remus way. He remembered when Lily finally finished him and presented him to the boys. He gave his best "Come Hither" Look as jaws dropped and James swore under his breath. He bounced to the mirror and looked on in shock exclaiming "My God! Clone me! I want to do me!" The laughter was loud as he turned and smiled at his friends.

He realized a bit too late that his eyes were watering and most likely ruining the makeup. He pulled away from Remus quickly, using his hair to cover his eyes.

"Hold on, gotta sneeze!" He conjured up a tissue and fake sneezed before carefully wiping away the tears before the makeup ran. He sniffed and turned back to Remus and leaned forward closing his eyes.

"Better!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:20 pm
Kathryn''s ears twitched at Sirius''s comment about him "creaming his shorts". Although this was a grown man she was talking to she didn''t hold back a short laugh but quickly bite down on her sleeve to stop. The idea of these two men getting together was cute, but almost made Kathryn feel like a third-wheel, when the older woman Liz exited the common room she felt even more so. She looked outside at the sky which was covered in velvety blackness, darker than before. The tiny pin-pricks of light from the stars made her smile but as a nearby cloud drifted she caught a glance of the moon, which burnt her eyes, making them water. Hastily she wiped her eyes and returned her gaze to Sirius and Mr. Lupin, who was now applying eyeliner to Sirius. Wincing as the eyeliner went onto his eyelids she worried that the pencil might make contact with his eye. Pushing that thought to the back of her head she smiled.

"Aww..." She sighed, teasingly with a sweet smile. Sirius''s eyes were watering and with her good sense of smell she could almost taste the salty-ness of the tear. However she said nothing and instead looked at the clock. It was late but she fought back her sleepiness and instead focused her attention of another piece of eyeline which she began to doodle with on her finger.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:28 pm
Remus jerked the pencil away when Sirius' eyes started watering. He watched quietly at Sirius pulled away from him, summoned a tissue and made up the excuse of having the sneeze. He waited patiently for Sirius to collect himself before he tried once more to apply the makeup.

"You do know I can smell a lie, right?" he said conversationally, nabbing the tissue from Sirius and wiping away a trace smudge. He carefully fixed what had been ruined and finished his task, nodding in satisfaction.

He still had his touch which was good because he'd learned from the best. Just because he didn't wear makeup didn't mean he didn't have to be a master at applying it.

"There, you're done," he glanced over at Kathryn. The fifth year was drawing on her fingers with another eye pencil. "Here, Miss Theree," he said grabbing Sirius' shoulder and forcing him to turn so Kathryn would be able to see him when she looked up from her doodles, "your 70s Sex God."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:44 am
(OOC)Okay, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure as I've seen a lot of RPGs flail into walls after they've gotten past their main objectives. I personally don't want to see this RPG die anytime soon.

(IC)
Liz let out a yawn as she sat up from beind sprawled across the old table. The furnace before her had been calmed to more of a soft glow coming from the grates. Obviously the house elves had finished there preparations for any late night snackers and the meal for the following day had already been fully prepared and ready, but with it's usual preservation spells cast over them.

Her glance moved to the now empty bottle of rum before her. Her head hurt as always but she was able to get beyond this and tried to stand up. After that task had been completed, she took uneasy steps towards the door and exited the dimly lit kitchen into the drafty old corridor. Her legs began to move her without her concious knowing and finally stopped at an intersection.

Her gaze slowly glanced down one hall and then up another. Having no idea on where she was going, she figured she'd just start walking and hope that someone would be out this late at night and possibly help direct her back to.... where ever it was she came from.

She spent about a solid hour walking up and down corridors, into randomly placed rooms, and the like. But before she knew it, and she didn't know it. She came running smack into a statonary person right out of the blue.

"Arg!" Looking up from the ground to see who she had walked into she tried to stand up while spurting out nonsense.

"Estoy tan apesadumbrado. Me parezco ser perdido, y..." her eyes, finally focusing, she stood straight up. "...James!" She let out in an exasperated tone. For years, after she had aquired Loki, she would start speaking in Spanish during the times Loki was active, mostly to try to hide her slowness when in foreign countries. One of her major ways of hiding her slowness to the public. What she did when she was in a Spanish speaking country, she spoke english.

(OOC) Figured I'd try to round up James. I'm not to sure where he has been but he needs to be with the others. Just another reason for heading down to the kitchens. ^__-  

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:21 pm
"You do know I can smell a lie, right?" Sirius didn't reply, but noticably stiffened.

Later! He told himself You can talk to him about it later

Remus forced him to turn around, and he opened his eyes and looked at Kathryn. He lifted an eyebrow and smirked devillishly letting a bit of hair fall fashionably into his face. He winked as Remus introduced him.

"your 70s Sex God."

He couldn't help the purr that came out of his throat as he leaned on Remus pretending to need the other man for support as an "untamed sexual desire" that could only belong to a Sex God "coursed through him" (ah he could remember so well when he had used that line on James, resulting in the other boy being speechless...first time for everything Sirius always said)

"Her Sex God? I beg to differ. I realize that technically speaking I'm not supposed to care, but I do believe I'd be breaking several laws if I became her Sex God."

He stopped his mouth from moving but the speech continued in his head. Now you my dearest Moony, I'll be your Sex God any day of the week...though you hardly need a God, being one yourself.

He thanked whatever deity there was that he did manage to gain some self control through the years. Before chuckling slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:54 pm
Kathryn glanced up and dropped the eyeliner, looking at Sirius. As much as she wanted to see him all tarted up she regretted it slightly. THe image would haunt her in a hilarious fashion. Kathryn roared with laughter, she could feel tears springing in her eyes, the sight of him with his impish grin and stupid little wink made her almost fall off the couch, but she managed to grip the arms to steady herself from sliding off.

"your 70s Sex God." Remus concluded and Kathryn raised an eyebrow herself.

"Her Sex God? I beg to differ. I realize that technically speaking I'm not supposed to care, but I do believe I'd be breaking several laws if I became her Sex God."Sirius said and Kathryn nodded in agreement and gave a little chuckle.

"Yeah, I'd have to agree... I don't need a guy, especially someone who is from the 70s... Although they had some pretty cool fashion back then" She said pondering as she had the sudden image of long sleeved shirts with vests and stripey or tartan pants. Home-ec class... The discovery of hundreds of year of demented fashion.

"Mind you, I know plenty of girls... And boys at this school that would love you.... If they didn't know you were a murderer" She uttered quietly with a snigger. "But these guys better get together or I will stab them with this eye-pencil thingy!" She thought as a un-explained grin broke across her face. She yawned and glanced up at the clock and felt her eyes go heavy and slowly she slid to her right and fell asleep.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:10 am
Remus chuckled at Kathryn and Sirius' agreement on him not being her 70s Sex God. Of course, he'd been offering Sirius to a fifteen-year-old which probably wasn't the most intelligent thing he'd done in the last few hours. Very, very illegal.

He drew away from Sirius and leaned back into his chair, closing his eyes and trying to clear his mind. Sirius looked ridiculuous with the makeup on, but it did bring back memories. He supposed it had to do with the fact that Sirius was in his late-thirties.

He opened his eyes to find that Kathryn had slid sideways in her chair and was sleeping soundly, arms folded beneath her chin and hair falling into her eyes. The fire which had been heating the room cheerfully, played across her face, shadowing her eyes. Remus wondered for a moment if she wasn't really awake, but he forgot that thought when he remembered that Sirius was sitting only a few feet away.

"You look ridiculous," Remus said, brushing an escaped strand of hair back where it belonged behind his ear. "Too old for this now, I suppose," he mumbled, looking back at the fire.

This wasn't working, because he could feel Sirius' presence. It wasn't helping him at the moment. He glanced at Kathryn again, sleeping on the chair. If Sirius wanted to talk he certainly wasn't going to be doing it where Kathryn might wake up and hear.

"I'm going up to bed," he said suddenly, standing. With a small smile toward Sirius, he picked up his bag and book and crossed the room. The stairs were blissfully quiet and he very nearly stepped on the dozing Loki. Gazing at the bird momentarily, he rolled his eyes and banished the creature to the common room.

He slid into the seventh year dorms, wondering for the life of him why none of the seventh year boys were even there. Had Dumbledore emptied the school before he'd told everyone about this? With a sigh, he set down his bag and gazed helplessly down at his clothes.

Threadworn robes in dark blue over jeans and a sweater - his typical daily wear, he never had liked wearing trousers. But, he doubted they would make good pajamas. Pulling his wand out, he shrugged off his robes and transfigured his remaining clothes into a pair of pajamas, simple and well, as worn down as the rest of him.

Climbing into the bed, he pulled the bed curtain shut only halfway, and shoved the blankets off his shoulders, he hated when the blankets were there, he always over heated then. Turning onto his back, he stared up at the ceiling. Okay, this wasn't working. With a resigned sigh, he slid back out of the bed, pulled out the book that Sirius had taken from him earlier and tried to read it by the light of the candle on the side table.

(ooc: gah, I've got places to go, classes to take, and people to piss off, shall respond in kind at some time tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:47 pm
Sirius watched Kathryn fall asleep and chuckled as Remus pulled away and sat down. He took a blanket off of the couch and drapping it over the sleeping girl.

"Hope she doesn't over heat like you..." he mumured brushing some hair out of her face before pulling back and looking at Remus.

"You look ridiculous. Too old for this now, I suppose." Sirius smiled at him softly and lifted his wand, muttering a spell. The makeup disappeared instantly.

"We're never too old Remmy, remember?" Remus had turned back to the fire and Sirius sighed, he started to open his mouth to say something, but Remus beat him to it.

"I'm going up to bed." Sirius didn't have time to protest as Remus headed off. He watched the other man go upstairs and disappear. He sat silent for a few minutes before looking over at the sleeping Kathryn.

"Wish me luck kiddo..." he whispered, slowly standing and making his way upstairs. He hesitated at the door to the 7th year dorms, taking in a deep breath as his hand fell on the door knob.

"Get control of yourself Sirius, it's just Remus, it's not like...it's not like he'll hate you for telling him the truth," he scolded himself. He looked up at the door before nodding and taking a deep breath, he opened the door and stepped in--and nearly died. Remus sat in his bed with a book, a candle his only source of light as it flickered and swayed slightly. It cast long shadows around the room and Remus--

Remus was beautiful in the candle light.

The door closed with a slight thud, snapping Sirius out of his trance. He could feel his heart beat quicken as he looked at the man on the bed.

"Remus?" he choked, his voice betraying the tears that suddenly wanted to fall, though he didn't know why.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:57 pm
Wi1dfire88
(sorry for such a long delay, internet should be up soon)
Draco smiles a very soft smile at Severus. "Your always welcome at my place, it's not as big as the Malfoy Mannor but your still welcome to vist. Well I think this little meeting is dead.. shall we go back to the Slytherin common room?"

[OOC: Ah, pardon me as well. School and website has been keeping me quite busy.]

Severus gave an indifferent shrug. Where else could he go now? The Headmaster had banned him from his own rooms in the dungeons.

"We might as well. There is little else we can do for now," the Potions Master replied, rising from his seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:38 am
As Kathryn slept she had one of those ever-so common, weirdo nightmares. Of course, this was natural before a full-moon.

This dream however was fully coloured, unlike ehr normal tonal, black and white dreams. She did not twitch or show any sign of fear or even stir when a blanket waws placed around her. But the fact remained that this dream was one of those dreams that take forever to finish...

It's your fault you know" She heard a stern voice say and twisted to her right to see a giant labyrinth of stairs, not unlike a certain painting she adored. It was gilded with gold and beautiful brass stair railings but engraved upon every inch of this weird place were eyes. She turned in the direction of the voice to see Sirius and Remus standing, arms folded with an expression of not anger but a almost demonic glare. But that wasn't the scary thing, nor was it the stair way... It was something far worse, looking down at her hands she saw the cold clammy hands, decayed and scabbed, almost dementor-like.

"It's your fault you know... What you are" Remus scowled, arms crossed and feet grounded.

"Why! Why did you do this to me! What did you do to me!" Kathryn bellowed, hastily trying to scratch away the decaying flech on her arm, only to have it tear adn fall off her arm with a slap on the conrete floor, showing part of the bone beneath, with hundreds upon hundreds of tiny spiders calling out and covering her body. Screaming with agony and horror she fell to her knees and tried to brush them away, only to have more spiders be un-covered.

"This is your punishment....

(I'm trying to make this dream last until you guys get to sleep... )

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:48 am
Remus jumped as the door slammed shut. Sirius stood by the door, looking as if he was going to cry. "Remus?"

Hastily setting aside his book, Remus slid out of the bed. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

He moved quickly across the room, and then stopped short of touching him, afraid that he might set him off. Remus had always been the one to get upset back in school, never Sirius. Sirius had been always been cool and collected. This was almost frightening to see him so changed. Did the veil do this to him? What had he seen that had broken him far more than even Azkaban ever did?

"I-I'm not certain what I should do," he said quietly. "When we were kids, it was always me who would get upset. I'd have nightmares and you-," he stopped talking for a moment, not really wanting to remember the nightmares. "What do you want me to do because I'm not very good at this comforting business?" he asked helplessly.

(ooc: rolleyes Oh, the tragedy of it all. Sirius doesn't cry normally, Remus doesn't know how to comfort people, as proven by the incident in the common room, and poor Kathryn is having nightmares...oh the angst is still fresh.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Sirius stared at Remus, standing in front of him asking what he should do. He swallowed and stepped forward embracing his friend, burying his head into his shoulder. He took in the familiar scent and felt the hot tears fall down, he couldn't stop them and he didn't understand why he was crying. He didn't know what to do, all he knew was that he couldn't let go of Remus, no matter what. A voice in the back of his head whispered You're afraid...afraid of losing him...if you tell him everything you told Kathryn...he might not want you anymore...but if you don't tell him you love him... Sirius choked and whispered softly.

"I'm afraid Moony..."

He couldn't continue, because he didn't know what to say. He was afraid, afraid of losing Remus, of loving Remus--because where did that put James in the grand scheme of things, and what if James left him forever because he admitted--accepted--his love for Remus? Not to mention that love comes with loss, every one he had ever loved, he had lost, or he had let them down. He tightened his hold on Remus, praying that the werewolf would stay with him and accept everything he planned on telling him--if he ever got around to it.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:38 am
Kathryn shuddered as the spiders continued to crawl. They were miniscule yet they were able to create such fear in Kathryn she dropped down to her knees and began to claw and scream in horror. They crept up her greyish decaying skin, going nearer and nearer to her eyes and ears, clicking they're miniscule pincers and their eyes glaring evily. Her fingertips began to crack and hideous buboes began to grow and pulsate, and they quickly began to crumble away leaving a deformed stump of a hand. Terror-filled eyes flicked up towards Sirius and Remus.

"Help me!" She shrieked, the spiders now crawling around her neckline, eating away the very clothes she was wearing until all that was left were ragged peasant-like atire. In this dream, that played out so realistically, she wondered vaguely what she had down to recieve such punishment.

"Help..." She uttered still frantically trying to rid herself of the spiders. And yet, to her amazement, Sirius smiled and nodded towards Remus. They were going to save her! Edging closer to the older man Sirius gave a grin to Kathryn and walked nearer to Kathryn and bent down with a calm, expressionless face. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You deserve this... I'm not going to help you" He growled with anger and ahtred in his eyes. Straightening up he turned away. Kathryn's lower lips trembling and she reached out and grasped his ankle and pleaded for help again. He must he joking... He wouldn't leave her to die? But then again... He is doing this.

"Filth" He murmured eyeing Kathryns hand and swiftly, before Kathryn could shield herself, he wrenched his foot free of her grasp and kicked Kathryn in the head with mind-blowing force. Kathryn recoiled, the spidered continued their climb and Sirius returned to Remus a few metres away...

(Let's see how long I can drag this out shall we? Don't stay up too long...)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:42 am
(good to see your back)

"you know professor you could at least pretend you like life a little. Or maybe try and have some fun" he said the last word with a touch of sarcasm. "I dono.... even fahter smiles everyonce in a while.."  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:59 am
Remus stiffened slightly when Sirius buried his face in his neck. He could feel tears across his neck and he wondered for a moment if this had been how Sirius had felt when he had done the same thing back in the hall.

Closing his eyes he wrapped his arms around the shaking, sobbing figure in his arms, trying in some way to calm him down enough to understand what was wrong. "I'm afraid." The words touched something familiar and Remus sighed softly and gathered Sirius closer to him, as he would an animal.

"You don't have anything to be afraid of here," he said soothingly. "I'm not going to leave you, alone. You don't have to be afraid, Sirius." he was babbling now, saying things that came into his head like Sirius had used to do. He was sure he'd said 'I love you' despite everything.

He just wanted Sirius to talk to him.

"Sirius," he whispered. "Sirius you have to tell me why. I know you're used to telling James everything, but James isn't here right now. I'm here and I'm asking you to tell me, please."

(ooc: Um...we night not be getting to sleep for a while.)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games