Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[00tz]

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 pm
Im Cyan Vega, Im 20 years young and live in P.A [Pennsylvania] Lancaster & Im Full Puerto Rican.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:24 pm
Hi! I'm daniel, i love drawings, mangas, animes, sleep...

nice 2 meet u all! biggrin  

Valastor_Lorfin

Alrisc

Familiar Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:40 pm
Hi! I just joined today.
Jus' call me Tsukiya, kays? ^^  
chokki generated a random number between 4 and 44444444 ... 729135!
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:44 pm
domokun chokki
scream nice to meet you  

chokki

wizygal

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:55 pm
heya im rey. im 18 and im turkish. its my senior year in high school and i want to go to college hopefully stay there as an academician till the rest of mi life razz . i play the guitar and piano and accordeon and drums and a few more easy instruments like harmonica melodica bla bla bla... i write lyrics and i have a few oil paintings. at summer i will start taking stage with a local band and i want to open my own exhibition one day. well anything other you wanna know just pm me. pms are welcomed smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:02 pm
umm hi im didier but just call me did or gorgomin in gorg or.. did would probably sink in faster... im from the uk im 16 umm i like 2 make freinds and help people so need help? ask me and ill try.. dont ask 4 donations tho.. im to poor 4 that mabey one day... and well i like drawing.. what do i draw? stuff.. well attempted anime is the proper term i have heard umm i like i like dots.. cuz.. im.. strange.. like.. that.. .. .. ............ yes also my music is rock metal and emo yes.. emo dont stereotype me i dont cut or anything im not (normally) depressed and umm.. yeh hi 4laugh i also like cats.. and im male lol  

gorgomin

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:17 pm
I'm Chris and 17. This is my first Guild even though I've been here for almost half a year.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:18 pm
Hi peoples, my name is Taylor I'm 14 and I live in Louisiana i'm a very friendly and talkative person feel free to pm me or send me a friend request... if you ask, i might donate a little of money bit to you... but i'm poor so... yeah that's pretty much it about me mrgreen  

blah_99

Wings2MyVictory

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Hello im new! Uhh what else should i say? uhhh.....pm me if you wanna talk i guess uhhh hahahaha im clueless bout what to say. *sigh* im such a noob  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:47 pm
Hi, I'm EuphoricBlaze. I'm 17 and from Essex in England. I like to play a lot of sports. I hope to be helped with many things here on Gaia.  

Tez Tickle

sUbL3Th4l

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:16 pm
'Sup guys, I'm sUbL3Th4l (sublethal [only partly deadly] for those of you who don't speak leet). I started playing Gaia 4 days ago and I need some help EARNING money. If anyone has anytips on making cash please do tell.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:22 pm
Hello Im Sakai Soul Stealer. Sakai for short. My real name is Marquis im 14 biggrin
well people may hate this but i tend to act emoish sometimes. and i usually always wear black and my trusty hoodies. I've been on gaia a few months now.
Hobies: Drawing, watching amvs,anime, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends  

Sakai Soul Stealer

Joris Truelilly

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Hmm, I think I might hang out around here a little. razz Errr, I just signed up today 'cause I felt like it. Basically there's not an incredible lot to say, but I'm 18 today, into anime, manga, and music composition. That's about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:47 pm
HI
I'M CHAOTICLIN AND I LIKE LLAMAS dramallama

I LIKE FRIENDS, GAMES AND FUN biggrin

F is for friends that do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and any time at all

down at gaia, you see

send me a message and i wil reply

chaoticlin biggrin  

chaoticlin

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Great to meet all of you!! Remember, after you post here, you should continue to be active members and post elsewhere as well 3nodding

PS, I'm Anochaa, I'm 17, and live in New York. I was recently promoted to a guild moderator and I'm ZOMG excited about it!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either through a PM or whatever else you want ^^ I check the threads every three seconds when I'm online, hehe.

<-- slightly obsessed, but lovin' it =)

Welcome to the Legion!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games