Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:39 pm
(dont know what you're talking about, but it seems like the server is shutting down.)

"oh, hi, sorry about that. whee my names Zieg like Hitomi said, and im an adept rogue with a lot of weapons. i always start with a scythe." he said as he started to walk towards the weapon shop.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:07 pm
( There's no shops, it's all white though. D: Everything's pretty much gone. <3

Oh, and you guys can post in the community forums!! <3 )

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:18 am
Hitomi looks at her clock. "NO! I'll be late!" She rushes around to find her stuff. Turning on the mike she sighed. "Sorry, guys, I'm, going to have to cut this short. I have a soccer game today and I can't be late again. I'll talk to you in an hour or so biggrin " She took off the FMD and ran out of the house.

((Sorry, but she'll be bak on Monday. Or sunday if my computer get's fix biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:54 am
"man, i forgot her game was today! hey, ill be back on in a few hours, sorry." he said as he logged out and ran out of the house.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:21 am
The server finally shut down. Logging off everybody else.

A few hours passed, as the sever was back online. There was a new announcement:

Announcement
Users, please excuse these various server shut downs. We are trying our best to restore the server fully.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 am
Orly looked around for the funny looking group, but everything was already white. It was gone!  

sadi s t o i d

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:22 pm
(Please read my post, the server was restored, it's no longer white. Thanks. <3 )  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:49 am
A few hours later, hitomi logged in and looked around. "I wonder if Zeig logged off already?" she wander around. ((I might be able to RP wedsenday but thrsday is a must!))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:19 pm
(every now and then, i wont be able to get on for im working on school and have things planned, sry.)

zieg logs into the world as soon as he checked his mail.

"Hitomi! where you at?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Kuroneko was already logged in. She sent an e-mail to Zeig.

Message to Zeig
Zeig, I'm sorry I haven't been able to log on...er, anyways, I haven't seen you in a while, anything intresting happen? Uh..meet any new people...?

Well, I'll be in Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground if you want to see me.

-Kuroneko

She then appeared in HFHG.  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:45 am
"I'm at some root town." Hitomi send the message back. The days just keep getting longer and longer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:27 pm
zieg sends a message to hitomi saying: "come to the holy ground if you can." as he started towards the chaos gate, he sent a mail to hitomi saying: "im on my way."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Kuroneko waited at the Holy Ground. She was already inside. She felt nervous. She sighed, as she stared up at the statue, it was gone, and a red mark was left on it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:15 am
"Ok. I will try" Hitomi went to a Chaos gate and try to Warp to HFHG. "Hunh? I can't warp..."  

BreathLessX
Crew

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:08 pm
Kensui loged in. Where is my grunty? she thought. As she searched she ran into Hitomi. "Hi!! how are you doing. Oh and have you seen Orly?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff