Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// RP// Locked, go to 2nd version// Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! A poll!!
Yay!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Whatever...
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:24 pm
Hiding behind a wall of a demolished building, weezing, evan peeks around the corner, careful not to make a sound. Silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:25 pm
Some rubble crumbles from above onto his shoulder.  

X-Galahad-X

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:30 pm
evan gasps and looks up at the same time. A wolf stands placidly, staring at evan. He starts to get up and get away. The wolf starts to growl and it's eyes turn to slivers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:33 pm
:: Kuroneko sighs, and stands there. ::

Not faaiiir! I haven't gotten one of the event froggies yet!!

:: She stomped her foot as the enemy quickly attacked her, throwing her across a wide range, knocking her HP down to 0. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm
A man skidds around the wall of rubble, and asks, "You seem like you could use some help." evan doesn't reply. He's paralized with fear. The man smirks. evan closes his eyes, smirks, and chuckles a twisted chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:38 pm
The fear has seemed to have awoken something deep within him. He opens his eyes and glares directly into the wolf's eyes. It yelps, and is now paralized with fear itself. The fear that was once paralizing evan, now is in the wolf, tenfold.  

X-Galahad-X

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:40 pm
"Kuroneko!" Ara stood, staring at the monster wide-eyed. The frog leapt out of her hand, hopping away quickly.

((Okay, call me an idiot- well, actually don't. I'm just being sarcastic. But, anyway. what happens when your HP is at zero??? And I have the slight feeling its obvious, but please answer anyway. eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:42 pm
A few moments pass as evan gets up and turns toward the man. He scratches the wolf behind the ears. "I assume this wolf is yours?" he asks the man, his voice much deeper. The man starts to get into position for defense, but fumbles with his weapon.  

X-Galahad-X

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:48 pm
As the man begins to bend over, reaching for his weapon (which is a staff, by the way), evan rushes toward the man, dagger drawn and loaded with a paralizing poison. The wolf is at the man's ankle before evan is halfway to him. The wolf bites hard, cracking the man's ankle. The man winces in pain, both from the bite, and sudden pain rushing through his leg. He looks down and sees a small puncture wound in the very center of his thigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:52 pm
The man drowsily stubbles and falls. evan is on his way, to nowhere. The wolf starts to follow evan.  

X-Galahad-X

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:56 pm
evan is slouching and dragging his feet. His walking is becoming steadily slower. He falls and the wolf is there to catch him. The wolf makes haste, trying to find a safe place. He succeeds, and lays with evan as he starts to wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:02 pm
evan sits up, and immediatly reads his environment. "Oh, no," he thinks to himself, "I hope I didn't hurt anyone while I was like that."  

X-Galahad-X

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:11 pm
He notices the wolf and wonders if the wolf has come under his ownership.
((is this even possible???))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Konichiwa-Areka
((Okay, call me an idiot- well, actually don't. I'm just being sarcastic. But, anyway. what happens when your HP is at zero??? And I have the slight feeling its obvious, but please answer anyway. eek ))

((I think your body evaporates into a silvery light, and if you hadn't recently saved your player data, then everything since the last save would be lost.-[this is just my thought on the matter. use it at your own risk.]))  

X-Galahad-X

X-Galahad-X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:26 pm
*evan logs off (I'm not sure what happens with the wolf, since I'm not sure if it's under my ownership)*  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff