Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:29 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"Oh... Alright. No problem." He stopped and sat down. He lied down and closed his eyes.
Rina watched him when he closed his eyes. I think i'm falling for him She thought and smiled.
He sighed slightly and sat up and opened his eyes. "Why didn't you want to go back to the castle? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."

"Umm i just don't really like being in buildings..It reminds me to much of my past. " She said.sitting agains another tree.
((Internet wasn't working...))

"Care to talk about it?" He stood up and walked over to her.

I might cry if i talk about it... She thought. "When i was 6 My parents were Murdered in my house. I managed to get away but i had no friends in my town...No one liked me. So i ran out of town and found my self here. But every simple thing reminds me of my parents. It just won't go away. That i'v been alone for 10 years." She said starting to cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm
AyaSantres
Aya started to say sometyhing, but decided against it. The only thing that he could think to say that would not sound fake was a smiple "Apologies..."
"It's Alright. Now you know Thats why." She put the stone in a light shield and placed it underground again.  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Leon was still laying on the floor with Savannah still on him she must be asleep he though " my whole body is falling asleep" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:35 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
"Oh... Alright. No problem." He stopped and sat down. He lied down and closed his eyes.
Rina watched him when he closed his eyes. I think i'm falling for him She thought and smiled.
He sighed slightly and sat up and opened his eyes. "Why didn't you want to go back to the castle? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."

"Umm i just don't really like being in buildings..It reminds me to much of my past. " She said.sitting agains another tree.

I might cry if i talk about it... She thought. "When i was 6 My parents were Murdered in my house. I managed to get away but i had no friends in my town...No one liked me. So i ran out of town and found my self here. But every simple thing reminds me of my parents. It just won't go away. That i'v been alone for 10 years." She said starting to cry
"I'm truly sorry Rina. I didn't mean to bring it up." Xynos felt horrible now. Her crying got to him.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"I'm truly sorry Rina. I didn't mean to bring it up." Xynos felt horrible now. Her crying got to him.
"She whiped away her tears. "Its ok....I thought id be over it by now...But i guess it still upsets me." She said softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Minna Momotarin
AyaSantres
Aya started to say sometyhing, but decided against it. The only thing that he could think to say that would not sound fake was a smiple "Apologies..."
"It's Alright. Now you know Thats why." She put the stone in a light shield and placed it underground again.
Aya nodded. "Understood..."  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:39 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"She whiped away her tears. "Its ok....I thought id be over it by now...But i guess it still upsets me." She said softly
"I won't bring it up again." He looked at the ground and sighed. He still felt horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"I won't bring it up again." He looked at the ground and sighed. He still felt horrible.
"Its ok really...I shoud talk about my feelings more anyways.... My mom siad its not good to keep anger or sadness to your self." She said looking at him and smileing  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:47 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"Its ok really...I shoud talk about my feelings more anyways.... My mom siad its not good to keep anger or sadness to your self." She said looking at him and smileing
"Yeah, that's very true." He sat on the ground next to her and looked up at her. "Come sit next to me." He patted a space next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:49 pm
She sat down next to him and smiled sorta blushing  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:52 pm
Xynos looked at her and smiled brightly, blushing. He placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Rina smiled and out her arm around him. She yawned lightly and soon fell asleep.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:56 pm
He heard her light breathing. She fell asleep... He smiled and fell asleep himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:59 pm
3 hours later Rina woke up. I fell asleep! She thought then looked to see that Xynos was asleep.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Xynos woke up and saw Rina's face. "Hey..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games