Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Kanna Aishiteru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm
Username/Name: Kanna
Which .hack games have you played: All of them...
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): SEEN: //Sign. READ: None of them...
Who's your favorite character and why: That's a hard choice. I'd have to say... Master Endrance. Why... I have no clue. Just because, I guess. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:22 am
Username/Name: Yoshitaka Nobuta, or Nobuta for short.
Which .hack games have you played: I've played the first three of Infection-Quarantine, Rebirth, and minor amounts of Reminisce and Redemption...
Which series have you seen/read: I've read all of Legend of the Twilight, seen about half of //sign, and seen a little of Roots.
(It must be said, though: Due to Wikia and my friends Etral and Zealz, I know pretty much all there is to know about the series. I haven't experienced as much of it as many, but I know as much as most of them.)
Who's your favorite character and why: Ahh... I like a lot of characters... Elk, Zelkova and Bo... because they're cute... (I like these young male characters... Hmm...) Endrance because of nearly every aspect of his design, role, and personality (hence the cosplay), Wiseman (???), and Alkaid.

But above all, Gabi is my favorite character.  

Yoshitaka Nobuta

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Username/Name: Princess23_30/Jenny
Which .hack games have you played: The frist dot hack series and the GU set :3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I have seen some of Roots and Twilight. I have read one of the dot hack manga`s dont remember the name though ><
Who's your favorite character and why:well I have 3 fav character`s Pi, Master En and Shino. Why there my fav is simple Master En is so cute, Pi is strong and smart and Shino is like me very mellow and laid back :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:22 am
Shino's been in a coma for most of the game, that's why. sweatdrop

Just kidding.!! Welcome everyone <3

BreathLessX
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 am
Yoshitaka Nobuta
Username/Name: Yoshitaka Nobuta, or Nobuta for short.
Which .hack games have you played: I've played the first three of Infection-Quarantine, Rebirth, and minor amounts of Reminisce and Redemption...
Which series have you seen/read: I've read all of Legend of the Twilight, seen about half of //sign, and seen a little of Roots.
(It must be said, though: Due to Wikia and my friends Etral and Zealz, I know pretty much all there is to know about the series. I haven't experienced as much of it as many, but I know as much as most of them.)
Who's your favorite character and why: Ahh... I like a lot of characters... Elk, Zelkova and Bo... because they're cute... (I like these young male characters... Hmm...) Endrance because of nearly every aspect of his design, role, and personality (hence the cosplay), Wiseman (???), and Alkaid.

But above all, Gabi is my favorite character.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GABI FTW.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:33 pm
Username/Name: Skizzors/Skizz
Which .hack games have you played: all of InMuOuQu (couldn't beat Macha's dungeon though), Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, Liminality, Gift, LOTB manga, AI Buster. I've also started but not finished Another Birth, Roots, Online Jack, and the LOTB anime.
Who's your favorite character and why: Subaru for being so strong yet sensitive, Elk/Endrance for awesome character development, and Matsu for his pants.  

Skizzors

Toddler Naruto

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 pm
Hi, I'm Ryan.

Here is some info about me:

Gaia username: baby naruto 1
Full Name: Ryan James Furniss
Birthday: January 18
Grade: College
Sexuality: Straight/Gay(Undecided)
Marital Status: Single
Guild Position: Noob, normal member.
Which .hack games have you played before?: .hack//Infection(Just started playing it, Kite is Lv. 32 right now.)
Which series have you seen?: .hack//SIGN(watched every single episode), .hack//Legend of the Twilight(watched every single episode), .hack//Roots(watched every single episode)
Which series have I read?: None of them.
Who's your favorite character and why?: Kite, because he is the first .hack character to be able to perform Data Drain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm
animefreak225 or Sarah
I've played all the games and beat all but 1
Legend of the Twilight (read) and .hack//roots (watched)
Haseo because he went through a lot to do what he had to do.  

animefreak225

Pocchan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:45 am
Username/Name: Makeira_Sumisu
Which .hack games have you played: None (god I suck)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): A.I Buster(both of them), .hack//Sign, Legend Of The Twilight, Liminality, and .hack gift
Who's your favorite character and why: I think I like Kamui, the long arm from Legend Of The Twilight. My favorite used to be Albireo. So I I didn't like Kamui at first but I think she's my favorite now. She's mean and likes to delete anything anoying or bad from the game. The only thing that I don't like about her is that in the anime she made Reki betray Balmung.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Username: Yoosei_Tsumetai
Which .hack/game have you played: .hack//infection, mutation, outbreak, quarentine.
which series have you seen: .hack//sign and I am about to start watching hack//legend of the twilight.
who's your favorite character and why: Balmung, why I like him? dunno I just simply love him x3  

Yoosei_Tsumetai

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

master of ketchup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Username/Name: master of ketchup
Which .hack games have you played: I've played Infection and G.U. Rebirth and I'm waiting to get Reminisce
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen Roots and a little bit of Sign
Who's your favorite character and why: Sakisaka because Shialu corrupted me and Haseo because he's socially inept and has child-bearing hips.

And Ovan because he's awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:51 am

Username/Name: Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
Which .hack games have you played: All released games in america
Which series have you seen/read: All series released in America and a few select things from japan.
Who's your favorite character and why: Skeith! I mean come on who doesn't love an angry Avatar that is the leader of the other 7?

Kamen Ride

L Ryusaki Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:22 pm
Username/Name: L Ryusaki Lawliet
Which .hack games have you played: IMOQ, and gu also [The World]
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Everyone
Who's your favorite character and why: Ovan and Aina cause they look so good XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Username/Name: kate monsterr/Kate
Which .hack games have you played: IMOQ and G.U.~
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, LotT, ...does 4koma count?
And um...ahh... owo;; Some others I can't remember.
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance...or maybe Mistral...
I like Human!Cubia, too...
Auauu... orz;; I can't choose.
Endrance because of his devoted affection towards Haseo.
Mistral because she's cute. *w*
Human!Cubia...because I do. >w<;;

kate monsterr

Jeax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:34 pm
Username/Name: Jeax (I prefer Angelo though to be honest lol)
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Rebirth, and Reminisce.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Most of .hack//SIGN and .hack//ROOTS.
Who's your favorite character and why: Helba, I love mysterious characters who know practically everything that's going on before everyone else does, plus she's a Hacker, which is something I would love to learn how to be.

Nice to meet you all ^_^ And I appologize immediately for anything I may do wrong over time >.> lol  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games