Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bahbuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:29 pm
I am so sorry i forgot!!! I am Lyv and I am 11. I am a big fan and my friend recomened this... umm i do not have much to say so... uh... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:15 am
Hiya =D I'm Sonja, my nickname is Sonjae, and my Username is x3sonjae. But I respond to all of them, plus other various nicknames. I'ev loved Panic! At The Disco since i heard "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off". That was the first P!ATD song i ever heard, and thier first single came out a couple of months after on the radio. My favourite songs by them is "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines" and "Time To Dance".

I'm in a band, but we are currently on hiatus due to study, I sing in the band, but i also play Piano[G4], Guitar [Acoustic & Bass], and Drums [Just Beginning]. I dance with a hip hop group with my friends, but also on hiatus due to lack of competitions and study. I'm in a choir at church, with the western deanery and also in a choir at school. My other bands that i favour are Funeral for a Friend, Bullet For my Valentine and From First To Last. I Love Japanese Rock, Pop, Style and The Culture. and there is only one Japanese sotre that I am in love with and i go there whenever I can. I Have a BF that Is The Total Opposite To Me, But I Love Him Nevertheless.

I have a piercing and tattoo fetish. I have 7 piercings, which used to be 9 but 2 became painfully unbearable. (Currently, 3 in each ear and 1 in my Tongue). Craving to get my Anti-Eyebrow. No Inkage Yet, But Maybe Soon! =)

Can't Wait To Contribute To This Guild As Much As I Can! =) xx

x3sonjae

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:15 am
moodswings2514
hey i'm jessica. 13. i'm new in gaia. I'm from the philippines, but i try to keep myself as panic! updated as possible. I learned about panic last year on neopets fan boards, and i looked them up and instantly liked them. heart i love their music, as well as brendon.. (but then i only liek brendon <3 coz he reminds me of someone.. so basiclly i am not an obsessed fan)

My fav song would have to be... hmm.. build god then we'll talk and camisado.

like tattoo, i also have no idea why i got invited to this wonderful guild.. THANK YOU THOUGH!!

i love music alot. i also like classical.. haha.. other bands i like are Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye, JM, The Hush Sound, Paramore... etc..

err. thats it!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Good taste in music.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:16 am
Lyvalittle
I am so sorry i forgot!!! I am Lyv and I am 11. I am a big fan and my friend recomened this... umm i do not have much to say so... uh... yeah.

Don't worry about it. ^^ Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:20 am
x3sonjae
Hiya =D I'm Sonja, my nickname is Sonjae, and my Username is x3sonjae. But I respond to all of them, plus other various nicknames. I'ev loved Panic! At The Disco since i heard "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off". That was the first P!ATD song i ever heard, and thier first single came out a couple of months after on the radio. My favourite songs by them is "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines" and "Time To Dance".

I'm in a band, but we are currently on hiatus due to study, I sing in the band, but i also play Piano[G4], Guitar [Acoustic & Bass], and Drums [Just Beginning]. I dance with a hip hop group with my friends, but also on hiatus due to lack of competitions and study. I'm in a choir at church, with the western deanery and also in a choir at school. My other bands that i favour are Funeral for a Friend, Bullet For my Valentine and From First To Last. I Love Japanese Rock, Pop, Style and The Culture. and there is only one Japanese sotre that I am in love with and i go there whenever I can. I Have a BF that Is The Total Opposite To Me, But I Love Him Nevertheless.

I have a piercing and tattoo fetish. I have 7 piercings, which used to be 9 but 2 became painfully unbearable. (Currently, 3 in each ear and 1 in my Tongue). Craving to get my Anti-Eyebrow. No Inkage Yet, But Maybe Soon! =)

Can't Wait To Contribute To This Guild As Much As I Can! =) xx

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 And wow, you're a busy girl! Do you have any of your band's music uploaded on to the computer? Lots of piercings, too. =O Do you have your lip pierced?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:56 pm
`PrimeRib
[.Starshine.]
Hello! My name is Starshine, but you can call me Star for short. Unless you want to call me another nickname, in which case, by all means, go right ahead. surprised heart

I'm 15 years old [turning 16 in October! >w< ], and am a proud Korean + Canadian. :'DD

I love music, drawing, Gaia, and Prime Rib for inviting me to this awesome guild. cool <3

Um. And that's basically it. Wow, that was short. xDD;

Haha, you're welcome. <3 cool
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!
Woot. xD <3
Thank you very much! I am very happy to be here. 4laugh

[.Starshine.]

moodswings2514

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:03 pm
`PrimeRib
moodswings2514
hey i'm jessica. 13. i'm new in gaia. I'm from the philippines, but i try to keep myself as panic! updated as possible. I learned about panic last year on neopets fan boards, and i looked them up and instantly liked them. heart i love their music, as well as brendon.. (but then i only liek brendon <3 coz he reminds me of someone.. so basiclly i am not an obsessed fan)

My fav song would have to be... hmm.. build god then we'll talk and camisado.

like tattoo, i also have no idea why i got invited to this wonderful guild.. THANK YOU THOUGH!!

i love music alot. i also like classical.. haha.. other bands i like are Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye, JM, The Hush Sound, Paramore... etc..

err. thats it!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Good taste in music.

haha thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:42 pm
To join, simply state the following:
Your favorite song. = Camisado
Your favorite member of the band. = heart Ryan heart
Why you love Panic! At The Disco. = Because they have an original sound and that's refreshing in this day and age.....plus they're pretty mush all sexxxxxy! wink
Sidenote: It is annoying, however that all these like 5 year old POSERS say they "like them" yet wouldn't recognize a song other than I Write Sins, Not Trageties..... rolleyes
Is this where we're supposed to put this kind of stuff? Oh, well... sweatdrop
Ok so it's blackiewackie and I'm 16 so own it.....
If you wish to learn more about me check out my rockin' profile! whee  

blackiewackie

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:51 pm
blackiewackie
To join, simply state the following:
Your favorite song. = Camisado
Your favorite member of the band. = heart Ryan heart
Why you love Panic! At The Disco. = Because they have an original sound and that's refreshing in this day and age.....plus they're pretty mush all sexxxxxy! wink
Sidenote: It is annoying, however that all these like 5 year old POSERS say they "like them" yet wouldn't recognize a song other than I Write Sins, Not Trageties..... rolleyes
Is this where we're supposed to put this kind of stuff? Oh, well... sweatdrop
Ok so it's blackiewackie and I'm 16 so own it.....
If you wish to learn more about me check out my rockin' profile! whee

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Yeah, I have to agree that kids like that get annoying, too. But, I have to admit that I Write Sins Not Tragedies is the song that got them big, and the song that they're known for, so we can't pick on those kids too much.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi I'm Mari (but call me Panda ^^) Im 12 asian and Im from Las Vegas
(yet I still live there) I've known Panic! Well in the 2005 I think @_@, my
sister told me about them, my favorite member is Brendon THOUGH, I
love all the members <3! My favorite song is "The Only Difference
between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" and "Theres A Good
Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havent Thought Of It
Yet" yet I pretty much love all their songs XD. I really hate it when people
say they LOVE Panic! At the Disco and they only know "I write sins not
tragedies" though I love that song but thats like the only song they knew
about..=| Well yeah XD

Oh and my other fave bands are Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes,
Paramore, Boys like Girls, Cute is What we aim for, The Academy is...,
and more ^^

Panda Cheval

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:57 am
Panda.Gal
Hi I'm Mari (but call me Panda ^^) Im 14 asian and Im from Las Vegas
(yet I still live there) I've known Panic! Well in the 2005 I think @_@, my
sister told me about them, my favorite member is Brendon THOUGH, I
love all the members <3! My favorite song is "The Only Difference
between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" and "Theres A Good
Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havent Thought Of It
Yet" yet I pretty much love all their songs XD. I really hate it when people
say they LOVE Panic! At the Disco and they only know "I write sins not
tragedies" though I love that song but thats like the only song they knew
about..=| Well yeah XD

Oh and my other fave bands are Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes,
Paramore, Boys like Girls, Cute is What we aim for, The Academy is...,
and more ^^

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 You're so lucky you live in Vegas. Have you been to any of Panic!'s Vegas shows?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:09 pm
Hi, I'm Emily I'm 15 and I also live in Las Vegas.
My friend got me into Panic! At the Disco around late 2005 and I've loved them ever since. I don't play favorites much with band members but I duno Brendon is cool. He went to the same school someone I know works at. I went to a Panic! concert back in December. Six months ago now but I relive it every day becuase I took like 200 pictures and they're all over my walls. My favorite song by them is a tough choice, but "The Only Difference Between Matyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" is probably it right now.
I just saw "It's Better if You Do.." on the tellie then I jumped online and was invited to this guild. Freaky if you ask me but oh well.

Other bands I'm into are: My Chemical Romance, Senses Fail, Escape the Fate, Fall Out Boy, A Skylit Drive, The Used, and many many more.  

EmilyEnrage

mini_faerie_luver

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm
left: my best friend heather. middle: me!! right: my other best friend brandy. Date: may 1, 2007. ((brandy n heather are sisters...also members of gaia..heather: flute_chick1607, brandy: bmh10191))

hmm. hello! my name is mini_faerie_luver, but you can just call me mini, or faerie...i am a strong Christian...uhm i live in the USA in oklahoma....i will be 15 years old on june 25..((10 days..hehe)) i love music. its my passion....i hate to use capitalization..because personally i think its just a waste of my time..its almost the same as typing with it..only something is smaller then it is ''supposed'' to be...uhm..i am a major picture whore..i love taking pictures. my favorite colour is black...2nd favorite is hott pink...i love gaia...and traveling...i have a myspace..if you want to add me..please pm me and i will give you the link...im going to be a sophomore in highschool come august...im in marching band..i play the flute...in concert band i play the flute..and in jazz band i play the trombone..im a proud band nerd...make fun of me all you want..i will only take it as a compliment..i was a cheerleader all of my freshman year...uhm..anythign else you want to know either pm me or check out my profile......

other favorite bands: the used, fall out boy, anberlin, alexisonfire, killswitch engage, AFI, ect ((complete list on profile))

MY P!ATD INFO:
favorite song: theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just havent thought of it yet
favorite member: brendon urie!

gaia info: i used to be on here as faerie_luver..but on september 3 2006, that account got brutally hacked and i lost that account, as well as all of my items((winged anklets staff of the angels..see quest thread for more)). i reported it immediately..but nothign ever happened....then on june 7, 2007, i got a pm from a green mod telling me they had started my hacking report. then on june 10, 2007 i got an email telling me a new password to ''faerie_luver'' i tried it and was able to log in! after a long 9 months, and 7 days after being hacked i finally got my account back. i checked my inventory and all of my items were there except ''winged anklets, staff of the angels, lunar cowl, thank you letter for june, july, august 2006, and 81k'' uhm... yea..ive decided to keep this account as my main becauwe i do everything on it ..and ''faerie_luver'' will now be one of my mules...

quest info: i am currently questing fuzzy penguin slippers..i hope to be at least halfway to them by the time my birthday comes around..((see signature for quest progress)) i hope to have my penguins at least by the end of july...and after i get them..i am planning on questing my favorite item of all time on gaia...mini nitemare wings....its going to take me forever but ive always wanted them.....uhm

yea

idk what else to add

so pm me or something if you wanna be friends/want to knwo more/wanna talk

~mini_faerie_luver  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:57 pm
ello waffle moofins

heart

new member hellos and nice to meet chuws :3

P!ATD ish da shiz! 4laugh

tank cuw for the invite :B

ii Pristine Doll ii

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxEek-the-MenacexX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:04 pm
I'm Lizzy surprised
The song i like is:Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
My fave band member:Lead singer, i don't know his name.
I like panic at the disco because they have a unique type of music. 3nodding

not much to say about myself but i heart to draw 3nodding  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games