Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:33 am
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
*somehow gets caught in mass chaos* Not washing hands after going to the bathroom...I've seen worse.

But the fact that she's 15 and she bites her finger nails after doing that...and we talk to her! And obviously we must like her...I mean personally, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:43 am
HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
*somehow gets caught in mass chaos* Not washing hands after going to the bathroom...I've seen worse.

But the fact that she's 15 and she bites her finger nails after doing that...and we talk to her! And obviously we must like her...I mean personally, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now..

*grimaces* that is rather horrific, but I know this girl in my algebra class who sticks her finger in her ear and than licks it. That, it rather more disgusting to me because she does it in public. I mean, you guys are watching Snivellus go to the bathroom and now wash her hands, you are just imagining. Seeing it in real life somehow makes it that much worse.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:48 am
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

*grimaces* that is rather horrific, but I know this girl in my algebra class who sticks her finger in her ear and than licks it. That, it rather more disgusting to me because she does it in public. I mean, you guys are watching Snivellus go to the bathroom and now wash her hands, you are just imagining. Seeing it in real life somehow makes it that much worse.

*cringe* OK! Moving on now! No more...poo covered nails and ear wax lickers...*gags*

So! Nice weather we've been having here....in the Gulf Coast...you know...no more hurricane...100*F not a cloud in the sky... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:51 am
*laughs* Very nice, that's why I'm freezing my a** off in the library at school.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:55 am
HA! You're at school...that's funny...I have to go back tomorrow gonk I really don't want to!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am
Yes, but I'm in college...you're all high schooly like.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:03 pm
...I really can't think of anything to say to that because I'm still trying to get over the fact that some one--a college kid--just said that I'm "all high schooly like."

High schooly like? *raises eyebrow and smirks*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:05 pm
Its a junior college and I still live with my parents...what do you expect?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:15 pm
Something better then that, considering the freshmen at my school can come up with something better.

And they're "all high schooly like!" blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:03 pm
Oh, hush, I'm distracted, I've got other, more important things on my mind, like how to get into Sirius' pants without actually saying I've gotten into his pants. xp  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:19 pm
Just make vague allusions to briefcases and closests...

wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:22 pm
I'm thinking more along the lines of 'Remus dragged Sirius off into the room to do things that should not and will not be mentioned in polite society. Let's just say, things went very, very well and silence charms were used, because Sirius was apparently a screamer.'

blaugh  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:39 pm
Oh that works very well actually. Especially screamer part... 3nodding

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:04 pm
*Hangs head in sadness* Why can't I be in college....  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:42 pm
Because you're not smart enough yet Luny...hate to break it to ya...  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games