Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 pm

You shouldn't. You really don't sound/act like one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:53 pm
~Chrono Signz~
Domi Nightmare
~Chrono Signz~
heart My love is no other than still my Aztios_Blademaster! Dylan! heart

Domi: Is there anyone else you like! Cause I would say your ex is a douche but then he told you the truth instead of leading you on and on!

Hitmeibleed: Did you ask that girl out!? She'll never know until you ask her!!! She'll just keep knowing you as a friend and nothing more then later she'll find a nother man and you'll think about what could've been.....so did ya!! xd

Man, you are awesome. Yes, I do like someone else, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask her. I would have last thursday, but I missed the dance, and she doesn't go to my school anymore. >.< I don't quite love her, but my feelings are running deeper for her. *blush*

I'm learning to play a song we have declared 'ours' on my guitar.
It's "Time of your life', by Greenday.

Domi: Oh well I am awsome! but, do you still talk to her? Does she live near by? ((man i feel like a psychitrist xp ))

I'm not sure, but I sent her a random e-mail. Just saying 'hi'. I'm gonna ask her a bit later, once I get a reply. ^.^  

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:41 am
Domi Nightmare
hitmeibleed
Domi Nightmare
hitmeibleed
hopelessly in love with my best friend for a year now.........i know.......its pathetic.. crying

Meh, I'm in love with the guy who continually breaks my heart. *gives hug*

We're all pathetic.
lol well there are certain degrees of "pathetic-ism"..i think im lower than you considering that shes the only girl ive loved and yet somehow i got myself stuck in the friend zone.. xd

so have you tried asking him out?

Well, I told him I still had feelings for him, seeing as we've dated for like, half a year, and this is what he told me.

My lovely Ex
"I won't lead you around on a leash, then. I have no romantic interest in you. Sorry, but I'd rather you knew that then think that you had a chance, only to be hurt more later. That is all."

Our conversations have become inceasingly awkward and rugularily only include the words, "I see, hmm, and eh." Quite a bit. And I don't talk to him in person, just here, on Gaia, where he DUMPED me.

talk about rude.. stare you really shouldn't take that kind of cr*p from people..if he doesn't like you, then you should just leave things as they are..after all there are plenty of good guys out there.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:08 pm
i'm in love wit this guy named ted who goes to my school. he's really super hot...but i never got the courage to talk to him. he's really cute, sweet, and funny. the only time i smile is when i think of him biggrin ...but i'm severely shy, there's no way i'll ever be able to talk to him  

----kaiSPARDA----

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:57 am
Domi Nightmare
~Chrono Signz~
Domi Nightmare
~Chrono Signz~
heart My love is no other than still my Aztios_Blademaster! Dylan! heart

Domi: Is there anyone else you like! Cause I would say your ex is a douche but then he told you the truth instead of leading you on and on!

Hitmeibleed: Did you ask that girl out!? She'll never know until you ask her!!! She'll just keep knowing you as a friend and nothing more then later she'll find a nother man and you'll think about what could've been.....so did ya!! xd

Man, you are awesome. Yes, I do like someone else, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask her. I would have last thursday, but I missed the dance, and she doesn't go to my school anymore. >.< I don't quite love her, but my feelings are running deeper for her. *blush*

I'm learning to play a song we have declared 'ours' on my guitar.
It's "Time of your life', by Greenday.

Domi: Oh well I am awsome! but, do you still talk to her? Does she live near by? ((man i feel like a psychitrist xp ))

I'm not sure, but I sent her a random e-mail. Just saying 'hi'. I'm gonna ask her a bit later, once I get a reply. ^.^

Domi : ya just keep talking to her...don't annoy her though cuz i did that once with a boy i liked and he didn't like me lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:43 am
I decided my History teacher was an stupid, arrogant, highly intelligent, attractive, sleazy jerk.
But it's okay because I've moved on to Jacob Butler from Australian Idol. Sex. On. Legs.

Gambino Statue

xxX Negispringfield Xxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:55 pm
There is this girl at school i have already asked her out but i dont know the right time to kiss her...........but the stupidest thing i cant believe i asked her because we have only have been going out for a week. but i asked her if we could kiss after class and she was suprised . so im wondering what is the right time to kiss her sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:14 pm

Oh good lord.
You don't ask a girl if you can kiss her, and you don't ask her if you can "kiss after class."
Maybe it's too early for you to be in a relationship.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:34 pm
warewolve 19
There is this girl at school i have already asked her out but i dont know the right time to kiss her...........but the stupidest thing i cant believe i asked her because we have only have been going out for a week. but i asked her if we could kiss after class and she was suprised . so im wondering what is the right time to kiss her sweatdrop

rofl
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 pm
More Pics of Eddie and I. <33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That was before I dyed my hair black.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We were drawing on each others hands.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:04 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You two are so cute.
^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 pm
THX!
He said he actually might get a gaia account.
SOOOO...you might be seeing him around.
XD  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 pm

Oh yay!
This shall be fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:31 pm
I'm totaly in love with my bf Chris <3! Too bad my family doesn't ''approve'' of him but oh well! Who cares what they think?  

x_ctrl alt delete

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:31 pm
All you people make me feel like A MAN WHORE.
i like sooooooo many peoples it isn't finny and somehow i'm in a relationship with one of my best friends (How does that happen?)
O.o gah..... Here's a list (literally):
Lanaya
Tatiana (2 different ones)
Cassie
Erinn
Jenna
Chelsea (My ex that broke up with me)
Phoung (We call her Jenny)
Andrea (Once again, two different ones)
Nicolle
Lyndsey

Man i'm a failure, too. i've asked out like half of these chicks. alright, i think i'm gonna go cut myself now.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games