Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

machina alphonse

Eloquent Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:20 pm
lurichan
Why do people cheat at avi contests!?!?! It's annoying and frustrating and downright rude. I'm sick of people with super expensive items always winning and everyone else getting left in the dust!
and i think i know how they're pulling it off! they're having avi sex, or the people who vote for them are thinking "god i wish i were that dude, they have that item that i am so poor i cant even dream about"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:07 pm
it is time for me to rant

ok. my parents are divorced, so i live with my mom. well, every other weekend i go to my dads, but i reely enjoy the weekends at my moms. well, the home weekends (as we call the ones where i am with my mom), she makes me go to my gmoms. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A HOME WEEKEND IF IM NOT EVEN AT HOME?!
*fumes*

ok im better. but, REALLY!!  

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:03 pm
I went back to work today to get the sceduel and when I go in Brittney is gawking at my outfit like its a damn crime to ware what I want and to put make-up on the way I want since my face is just that, MY FACE! *snorts* She then says "You look like a chuchland high schooler." I only semi-smile while I seeth inside, I didn't want to look like I was from churchland, I wanted to look like MEEEE! LIKE MEEEEE!

Not only that but I got strange stares when I went to the mall, the people in Hot Topic didn't give a s**t but the people outside the store thaught I was a freak! *glares* I dress the way I feel and I felt a bit orangy/black today, is that okay with you people huh!? *twitchy twitch*

Mehh...I feel better now that I ranted and got all that out...

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:35 pm
I asked my parents lastnight who Jeffry Star was and then they asked me the same question. Then my dad got all tight assed about it and yelled at me....

Today I got dressed and put make-up on, my dad asked where was I going and I said no where. He gave a strange look as if I dressed up for nothing and the clothes I have on are what I usually ware! Now my mom is getting a bit concerned about the amount of Black clothes I have in my closet conisting for three black skirts, one spaghetti strap string black shirt, two black shirts, (one had small fishnets for the arms, the front has orange/red/yellow splotches with roses on it), and now I have a strange but cool looking black shirt that tie in the front. As if I have that much black! I want more black clothes because I'm sorely lacking in them, and if I can I want to find some black jeans and maybe some black parachut pants if I can find them.

My parents seem to be having fits with me lately, epecially my dad and when it all comes down to it he's the one that yells at me the most. *twitch*

Soriana Leo

Erik_Red_Rose

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:47 pm
Rant Topic: School Dances

Ok, I go to the school dance because it was the last one of the year. All my friends were going to be there and me and my friend Shanon decided "hey! Lets go, dress as goth as possible and sing the Emo Kid song at the back of the gym!" So I go there, Tripp pants, eyeliner, NBC shirt and all. I danced with one group of my friends for a while, then found Shanon. We wanted to request some good music, so we could spare our ears from the rap. And they say to us (every single time) "We don't have enough time" "We don't have that" "No, sorry" We were pissed.

My Chemical Romance - Rejected scream scream
Hawthorne Heights - Rejected scream
Panic! At The disco - Rejected scream
Good Charolotte - Rejected scream
Simple Plan (we were desperate!!) - Rejected scream

We were pissed, they wouldn't evean give us a damn chance or evean try to play our requests! So, we ask our friend to request Maroon 5, since it would be way better then rap and all the junk they were playing, and htey said to her: We will TRY

Oh! So they can't try for us!? While me and Shanon are compalining they are playing songs about: boobs, butts, sex, drugs, and TEETH. But they can't play anything with meaning!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:25 am
well ya of course  

kinfidora

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:36 am
yay!!.. a place where i can b***h and complain. Can't do that very much..

here is my rant for today... MY MOUTH HURTS>...

i had 4 freakin teeth pulled out yesturday... blahhhhh

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:28 am
Okay. I've had it. I got this same message *five times* and I never want to see it again.

Some Chainletter Noob
From gaia admins: If somebody by the name *dvorak@yahoo.com* adds you dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. Its a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you dont pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is really behind this.

There is no way to get a virus by adding someone to your friendslist. Or your Yahoo contacts. That information is stored on the webserver, NOT on your own computer.

If the Gaia admins had written this, they would have posted it in announcements instead of sending it around as a chain letter. I've never seen them spell 'you' as 'u' either. And there's no way for them to check your Gaia emails. Even if there were, they wouldn't have time to go through everyone's mail.

This is a fake.

I hate hate hate those annoying chainmails that promise you eternal love if you send them fifty times to fifty friends, and drowning in a pool of your own spittle if you don't.
Happy-happy KILL-KILL!!!  

Veruniel
Crew

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Erik_Red_Rose
Rant Topic: School Dances

Ok, I go to the school dance because it was the last one of the year. All my friends were going to be there and me and my friend Shanon decided "hey! Lets go, dress as goth as possible and sing the Emo Kid song at the back of the gym!" So I go there, Tripp pants, eyeliner, NBC shirt and all. I danced with one group of my friends for a while, then found Shanon. We wanted to request some good music, so we could spare our ears from the rap. And they say to us (every single time) "We don't have enough time" "We don't have that" "No, sorry" We were pissed.

My Chemical Romance - Rejected scream scream
Hawthorne Heights - Rejected scream
Panic! At The disco - Rejected scream
Good Charolotte - Rejected scream
Simple Plan (we were desperate!!) - Rejected scream

We were pissed, they wouldn't evean give us a damn chance or evean try to play our requests! So, we ask our friend to request Maroon 5, since it would be way better then rap and all the junk they were playing, and htey said to her: We will TRY

Oh! So they can't try for us!? While me and Shanon are compalining they are playing songs about: boobs, butts, sex, drugs, and TEETH. But they can't play anything with meaning!
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN stressed I HATE SCHOOL DANCES scream I WISH THEY WOULD PLAY THOSE SONGS gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:14 am
Yeah,
I've been to one school dance my entire life.
It was horrible, I wore my nice black pants and my kick a** shirt that has this demon all around it in blue flames, and I kept getting stared at. It was annoying.
Then they only played rap the whole time. I actually requested some Run DMC for a change since they are good and old school rap....They wouldn't play it, even though I could see the album clearly...-sigh-

I don't want to go to another dance, they are annoying.
Not my thing...

My idea of a good get together is a LAN party, or wandering around the forest, or just sitting around someone's house jokin' and stuff....Not some stupid school dance.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:15 am
Standard Warnings of swearing and the like. <******** bastards! Anime club has been on friday for 4+ years and now they think they might move it to ******** Thur? Bastards/bitches. ******** no! Damn it who the hell is going to be able to make it on a ******** thur. after they have arranged their damn work schedual around being able to come on fridays?
This ******** SUCKS!!!! The not knowing, the waiting, the general pissyness of it all. And to top it all off there is no meeting this week. The ******** week I actually have off and could have said my damned goodbyes. ********. *Growls* If I loose anime club because of shitty management I will ******** be pissed beyond imagnation. ~_~ (Is typing this from the college libary).  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:32 pm
Really not so much a rant, but i have had several rants on this issue. On a message board for one of my classes, a student posted:

Quote:
Let's get our elected officials from the people who are struggling on a day to day basis, people with an idea of what it's like to worry about an ailing elderly parent, having to muck through the ridiculous medicare/medicaid rules, try to figure out all those little ins and outs with the laws, worry about retirement, worry about savings and sending kids to college. Let's get some real people in there.

I responded with:

zz1000zz
Yeah right. How about we get those people who care so much they never vote. Those who care so much they never right letters to their elected officials. Those who care so much they know so much about the real world; because knowing about the world as a whole is overrated.

I have a better idea. If people want a change, how about they make it? If people begin holding their elected officials responsible, things will change overnight. The people in Congress do what we want them to do. Which is provide a scapegoat.

The government is *your* government. Take responsibility for it.

Why is it people say they want change, yet do nothing to make changes? Elected officials are *elected* by the people. People have power over them. So whose fault is it really?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:09 pm
STOP DOING THIS!!!

Sometimes suicide threats are real, but most of the ones I hear about are bunk.

If you're really suicidal, you'll probably hide it. Depressed people are suicidal because they honestly believe they're worthless, a burden on their loved ones, etc. They sometimes think they're doing the right thing by offing themselves, but they know that people who love them won't think so. If they don't want their families to stop them, they'll hide it.

If they confess to being suicidal, it's because self-preservation kicks in. If you have hope left, the instinct to live is as powerful as the will to die. BUT people tend to feel that only their close family will understand and not mock them. They don't use a ******** megophone and tell everybody at school

Those jerks make it harder for people with REAL problems.

(Yeah, I know some people tell all their friends and really mean it. Self-preservation takes plenty of forms. But when people BRAG about it, it makes me see red. You're just making a mockery of the truly depressed.)

Oh, and another thing. Don't ******** FAKE it. Those online blogs that sound like real sorrow and convince everyone are really painful, especially when you turn around and say it's a joke. Ha bleedin' ha. It's PROFOUND disrespect for people who love you! Yeah, let's make them lose hours of sleep and agonise about whether telling a psychologist will just make you embarrassed, and then make them feel like great big gullible dorks. Oh, you're so ******** funny. Bugger off, b*****d!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:15 pm
zz1000zz
Really not so much a rant, but i have had several rants on this issue. On a message board for one of my classes, a student posted:

Quote:
Let's get our elected officials from the people who are struggling on a day to day basis, people with an idea of what it's like to worry about an ailing elderly parent, having to muck through the ridiculous medicare/medicaid rules, try to figure out all those little ins and outs with the laws, worry about retirement, worry about savings and sending kids to college. Let's get some real people in there.

I responded with:

zz1000zz
Yeah right. How about we get those people who care so much they never vote. Those who care so much they never right letters to their elected officials. Those who care so much they know so much about the real world; because knowing about the world as a whole is overrated.

I have a better idea. If people want a change, how about they make it? If people begin holding their elected officials responsible, things will change overnight. The people in Congress do what we want them to do. Which is provide a scapegoat.

The government is *your* government. Take responsibility for it.

Why is it people say they want change, yet do nothing to make changes? Elected officials are *elected* by the people. People have power over them. So whose fault is it really?

Some people are so stressed in their own lives that they barely have time to think about the vote. I feel sorry for them. But part of me wants to give 'em a boot to the head. If they'd get out there and cast their ballots, maybe they could get champions of the people in the White House and help get out of their own poverty. Drat it all, you are NOT powerless. I know people are disillusioned and rightly so, but if they don't try to CHANGE it, they ought to blame themselves.

There's no way they'd make good politicians... I totally agree. If nothing else, they don't have training in law. They don't know how the ugly game of politics works. Does this dip honestly think they'd get laws passed? You need a statesman for that... and sadly, you need someone who can compromise their principles if they really have to. sad  

Veruniel
Crew

XGambit

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:26 am
I hate how im a total ******** manslut. It pisses me off and ruins friendships. I like my friends gf and she likes me. He knows I like her and he doesnt seem very interested in her. I just got out of a ******** up relationship and im already moving on..geez why am I like this? If I do wind up dating her it will be my 4th gf in a year....why am I like this!?! cant i just enjoy friendship! if i do go out with her it wont be for everylong. im working outta state from June-Aug and wont see her often and then shes off to college leaving me in this boring a** place. however, if all goes well, ill go to the same college a year after her. Goucher rocks! they have a playground for college students...and a Pirate club. Where are my socks? I dont know. Goucher has rocked them off!  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games