Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:18 pm
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

"Sure Kono! The more the merrier!" Cody replied. "To tell you the truth, I'm a little paranoid of the dark too..."
He hated dark. Cody took out his flashlight and shined it around a little.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Kono nodded. The dark was frightening she hugged fantina closly. The wind blew and she shiverd. It was cold and frightening.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:36 pm

"So... hey, Aerunai, can I call you Runa?" Cody asked "It's kinda hard to pronounce Aerunai...." His tongue had been tied twelve times today.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:05 pm
Aerunai didn't answer. She just stared at the ground with wide eyes. Her fists were clenched, and her breathing was rough. "S-silver cross?" she breathed, eyes going red. She stopped as they kept walking. "I won't go anywhere with someone that has a cross of any kind," she said quietly.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:07 pm
Kono hugged fantina closer. werewolves.. she shiverd. Werewolves were deadly along with other creatures, before she thought they were rumors or myths but now.. Tears filled her eyes. She was scared. Yeah she had telkinesis but she was getting in the way of her new friends.. her first friends she ever had.. ever. we was weak.

Kono stated to cry hugging Fantina closser, why cant things be normal? and what not.. She remembered the almost date witih cody.. Kono blushed as she cried. sad but at the same time happy she had friends. But mostly she was scared. the dark before was a friend, protecting her from being bullied now it was becoming a foe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:20 am

"No crosses?" Cody wondered. He mearly shrugged. "Fine, it's gone." Suddenly his backpack opened and a small container was flung across town. "There it goes...." Cody looked in the general direction it flung. "It's probably at my house, near it, somewhere around it."

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 pm
Tears fell swifter as she herd the container fall on the ground. "A-Are we al-almost there?" she asked fear in her voice. Kono wanted to hide underneath a bed, shower, and sleep. But she was still crying. Dirt from the fights and whatnot was cleaned off and her pale skin was showning as to wears her tears were.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Cody looked over at Kono, scared to tears. He walked over by her and told her, "Don't worry Kono, We can take down werewolves if they attack us, and don't forget about our escape plan." He patted the rug that he brought along. "Werewolves may be quick, but they can't fly." He grinned as he told her this assuring news.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:29 pm
Kono nodded and whiped the tears from her eyes. "I ca-can make more of the fighting acid..And other things." she nodded determind. "Are we almost there?"
Cody was able somewhoe to whipe the fears away Kono always felt brave near him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:55 pm
((LOL, I love your sig, CodyDudeTm)

Aerunai sighd. "Sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that, it's just..." She looked at Kono and decided not to say it. She smiled sadly and kept walking. "Yes," she replied to the question. "We're here," she said, turning a corner. There was a well-lit walk-way with bushes and blooming Plum trees. There were fountains on either side of the walkway, lit with blue light under the water's surface. Lanterns hung on bars furhter in the yard, making a stone mansion glow with blue-ish light and moonlight mixed. The trees overhead only covered part of the night sky filled with stars, and you could see the waxing moon just over the roof of the mansion. Other features weren't visible among the darkness of the night, but the large dor was well lit as Aerunai knocked with the silver door-knocker. The huge double doors parted to a crack to reveal a fourty year old man in a suit. He smiled at Aerunai sadly. "You shouldn't have come, my lady," but he beckoned her in anyway, and closed the door behind Cody and Kono. Aerunai turned to them "Well, this is my mother's mansion," she said. The room was well-lit and fancy. To the left, there was a large fire-place with two large sofa's and a chair surrouding a maple coffee table. In the middle was a large staircase that went left and right at the end of the room, a large, crystal chandeleir, and a green and white embroidered*, circular carpet. To the right were three maple doors. The room wasn't too big, or too small. It was a comforatble size with warm, comforting colors. The butler lead them to the sofa's and helped them into a seat. Aerunai sat on one of the sofa's and smiled at Cody and Kono as the butler set a tray of food, tea, and water on the table. He hurried away to get her mother, so Aerunai asked Cody and Kono "Is this better? I'm sorry we had to stay in the dark so long, but that was the quickest way here. But I'm glad all the lights are on, and that it's so warm. Sometimes my mother turns everything off."  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm
*finally catches up to them*

"sorry i feel asleep"

*trips*

"ow"

*gets up and sees Kono crying*

"whats wrong did someone hurt you?"

*pulls out katana*

"where are they?"

sorry i've been have a really horrible time lately so thats why i haven't been replying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:51 am

"Sok Shad, we're at Runa's mom's mansion." Cody said. He shivered. Mansions always gave him the creeps. "So... this is a pretty big place..." Big enough that no one can hear you scream. "Are you going to be hiding from your mom?" Who may or may not like us and possibly try to kill us. "I understand you're not on the best terms with her." He kept his fear to himself, and not letting any escape. Suppressing it deep inside him, until he was showing no signs of fear.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:29 pm
*puts katana away and looks around*

"there is no sign of danger here at the moment"

*falls onto a couch*

"this place is awesome"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Aerunai laughed, but sad eyes gave away her true emotion. "No, no, she doesn't hate me that much. She wont be happy to see me, but she'll be more than happy to see all of you. Just be careful. She... She likes to turn my friends against me. Also, some advice-"

A door slammed and a woman with long, silver hair, yet young features, walked in. She had black clothes and a black veil on. Red eyes shone beneath the veil. The eyes stayed on Aerunai. She walked over and smiled at Shaedon, Cody, and Kono. "Welcome to my home. I'm sorry it took so long for me to greet you, but I was not expecting you." She smiled and bowed her head slightly. "I am Lady Ique, but just call me Ms. Ique, please. "Lady" makes me a bit uncomfortable." She smiled to them and looked at Aerunai with a false smile. "So, Aery. You've come for shelter yet again. Now how many people have you killed?" she said, adding a stabbing hint of accusation in her voice. Aerunai clenched her fists and stood. "WHAT ARE YOU-"

Ms. Ique waved her hand gently, and instantly Aerunai was muted, but her lips still moved. Aerunai stood, but with another wave of her mother's hand, she was sitting as if she'd been tied down. Ms. Ique smiled sadly at the others. "Please forgive me, I've never wanted to use such methods, but it is necessary. I assume she's told you that I hate her." she sighed. "Of course, I'm sorry you beleive that, and I obviously can't tell you otherwise, you wouldn't beleive me." She smiled again. "But I hope you wont beleive that I'm trying to "turn you against her", as she always says. But, I can never change the minds once they are manipulated, so there's nothing I can do about it now." Aerunai shouted silently at her mother, trying to get up. Ms. Ique waved her hand and Aerunai was able to speak and move again. She shot up, but fell, unexpecting freedom. Her screaming continued. "-ING b***h!!! HOW DARE..." she stopped, suddenly realizing she was audible and stood as her mother walked out. Aerunai sat down again and said hastily "Don't listen to her, I've never kill anyone, please, you have to beleive me. Im not trying to manipulate your minds either. You've got to beleive me!" she cried, looking at them with wide eyes. She held her breath. "You don't beleive her, do you?"  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm
*wakes up when he hears all the yelling*

"woah wait what where am i?"

*looks around*

"oh yea i'm in the mansion"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games