Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:53 pm
Kira came over to Valean and sat on the bed still crying "its all my fault I cant control her like you can" she said wiping away her tears "maybe if you say her name it Ceres" she said looking at Valean then she blushed looking away at the floor thinking about the scene they just had her heart was pounding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:56 pm
"It's okay. I've decided that it's time for me to leave anyways. I've stayed here far too long and I don't need to put anyone else in danger. After...after everything thats happened in this short period of time I can feel my control dwindling. It won't be long before he takes full control over me," Valean whispered. He ran his hand along Kira's cheek and wiped the tears from it. "I'm probably going to stay for today and regroup my strength. It took everything I had to fight him off this last time, mainly because I was already so weak from before. But I could sit there and let him rape you...." His voice was barely audible as he said that last bit.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:59 pm
Kira put her face down"I would have let him have me" Kira said trying to say it "if it was yo" she yelled blushing keeping her head down "so it wouldnt have been rape" she said looking up to the celling she stopped crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:01 pm
Valean looked at disbelief at what she had just said. A part of him felt overjoyed at hearing that, but another part of him dreaded it. "Don't say that," Valean whispered. "I'm a monster Kira. A bloodthirsty monster, and I couldn't stand it if I ever were to hurt you. Already I care too much about you to want anything like that to happen. When he kissed you, I wanted that to be me so badly...but I knew that there would never be a way."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Kira shook her head and kissed him "I care about you alot Valean" she said smiling "I dont want you to ever go" she said blushing "nowhere" she said kissing him again  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:05 pm
Valean kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her until she was laying on top of him. He kissed her again. "I have to. If I stay, I run the risk of hurting a hell of a lot of people Kira. People that I don't want to hurt. People like you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:08 pm
"Valean" she said holding on to him "I...." she stopped "want him" she said eyes red "you had your fun our turn again" she said laughing "first before you go whats his name I have to know" she said smiling holding Valean down giggling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:12 pm
Valean glared daggers into Ceres. "I'll make you a deal. Allow me this moment of peace and I'll tell you his name," Valean said coldly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:14 pm
"what peace as long as your alive there is no peace" Kira said giggling "so why dont you tell me Valean" she said getting closer to his face lips an inch apart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:15 pm
Valean knew her words were all to true. He sighed, knowing just as before he would be no match for her. "His name...his name is Razriel," Valean said softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:16 pm
"I see thank you" she said snikering and kissed Valean "are you in there Razriel" she said smiling "lets have some fun" she said bursting out in laughter as she was on top of Valean  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Valean gave one scream before Razriel took over. "Now this is a sight I could get use to," Razriel said as Ceres smiled from on top of him. "Althought I'd prefer it with a little less clothes," he said with a smirk.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:19 pm
Kira blushed a little "so would I" she said kissing him then smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:22 pm
Razriel kissed her back and ran his hand over her chest. "So, what do we lose first?" he asked with his usual smirk.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 pm
she giggled "that tickled" she said still giggling "what do you want me to lose Im al yours" she said smiling  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games