Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Botan smiled and slowly turned her around and brought his face within inches of hers. "May I?" he asked softly, their lips just inches apart.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:02 pm

She would kiss him as her reply. Ayame felt her cheeks get hot a bit, she had never been kissed before and this was with a senior! Ayame's heart was beating rapidly now.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Botan leaned into the kiss enjoying every second of it. *My first kiss* he thought as he pulled Ayame in closer.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm

Ayame was loving this moment. She loved the way Botan's lips felt against her's, the way he pulled her in closer and the way her body fitted perfectly against his. Now this is one moment I'll be sure to remember the rest of my life.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm

When Botan finally broke the kiss he smiled at Ayame, their faces still just inches apart. "I can't believe that just happened," he said with smile a blush creeping along his face.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:15 pm

Ayame just smiled and turned in his arm so she faced him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she would lean in close. "But it did..." She kissed him again.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:18 pm

Botan leaned into the kiss once more, enjoying this more than the last. I could get used to this. He thought as he held her close to him deepening their kiss.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Ayame would open her mouth to his a bit and let herself relax in his arms.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:27 pm

Botan felt her relax in his arms and her mouth loosen as they became more comfortable with the kiss. He smiled as they kissed, and for once in his life was glad that his parents forced him to come here.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:31 pm

But as much as she wanted this to last, it ended when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"What a sickly sweet scene we have here..."

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:04 pm

Botan's heart stopped as he broke his and Ayame's kiss. "Please God no," he whispered.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:06 pm

Ayame turned and just as she had feared there he stood. Nagase. Immediatly she stiffened and glared at him. "What now?"

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:09 pm

Negase smirked and walked over to them. "It's time for Botan's session with me," Negase said. Botan could only glare at him as Negase neared.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:12 pm

She placed herself in Nagase's way. "No...not today." She looked back at Botan. "Today, me and you are going to have meeting."

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:18 pm

Negase smirked. "Oh really? A meeting you say, go on," Negase said with mild amusement. Botan's eyes lit up and he tried to move in front of Ayame. "Don't Ayame, let him take me," he whispered concerned for her safety.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games