Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:13 pm
Kai smirked as he flew through rows of heartless. His red wings beating furiously. With a few swips of his sword blades of darkness decimated them. He had just about cleared out the entire realm when he realized there was someone else in this realm. *No,* Kai thought in his mind, but his face was smirking. "My time isn't up yet. This ought to be fun," he said. *Leave her alone!* Kai thought. Even then he still took to the air and flew toward Hikari.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:15 pm
Hikari heard Kai and she looked at him smiling "Kai!" she yelled killing more heartless and nobodies as they came flying towards her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Kai smirked and twisted his blade. Two blades of darkness erupted from his sword decimating heartless on either side of Hikari. "Hello love," Kai said in a dark voice as he landed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Hikari's face went red "love"she whispered looking at Kai then down at the ground  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:19 pm
"Heh, what's wrong Hikari? Aren't you glad to see me?" Kai said as he took her face in his hand and made her look up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Hikari looked at him memorized "of course I did" she said felling weak in the legs as she looked into his eyes blushing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:22 pm
Kai smiled and leaned forward to kiss her, his lips stopping inches from hers. *You're time is up!* Kai yelled from within himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:24 pm
Hikari just stood there waiting for Kai to kiss her "why did you stop" she said leaning up and kissing him closing her eyes she's want ed to kiss him for real ever sence she saw him waiting for Kai's to return  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Kai's eyes turned from red back to blue as everything about him changed back to normal. He leaned into Hikari's kiss for just a second before falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:28 pm
HIkari put her hands to her face "kai" she said bending over to check on him "are you alright" she said still blushing heart racing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:30 pm
He looked up at her and smiled weakly. He didn't have to heart to tell her that her first real kiss was alost shared with his alter ego. "I'm fine. I just used up more energy than I should have. Heh, would you believe your kiss took my breath away?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:33 pm
Hikari giggled and smiled "you know he's like you" Yakumo said in her head Hikari touched her head with his and gave Kai some of her strenght "better" she said smiling "I wonder" Yakumo said laughing in Hikari's head but Hikari didnt listen  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:35 pm
((o.o' so...many...pages... Anyone wanna tell me what happened?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Kai was surprised at the fact that he was able to move. Usually when he allowed his otherself to take control he was completely drained aftewards and unable to move. "Yeah actually, I'm much better," he told her. *You're lucky. I was ready to take her for myself. Maybe next time I'll be able to play longer* Kai's otherself said in his head. *Don't even think about touching her ever again* Kai thought in an icy tone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm
(hard to explain your gonna have to read)Hikari's hair turned red and she got close to Kai "whats his name" she said giggling looking into his eyes seeing him "he looks cute"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games