Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:21 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
(( Yeah he does lol. I'm coming up with a Inuyasha rp and I really like my idea for it so far. mrgreen ))
(I made my avi look like Yuki, the girl in the pic.)

(( You did! And I like it, its really cool! Sorry I'm just hyper because I'm coming up with a bunch of great stuff for my rp! ))
(Really?! Thanks! I am too so yeah...I wanna join this rp when your done kay?)

(( Okay! Do you want to know what its about? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:23 pm
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
(( Yeah he does lol. I'm coming up with a Inuyasha rp and I really like my idea for it so far. mrgreen ))

(( You did! And I like it, its really cool! Sorry I'm just hyper because I'm coming up with a bunch of great stuff for my rp! ))

3nodding  

Alrightey

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:27 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

3nodding

(( Heres the summary I made for it: Kaji and her sisters are the well known and feared band of demons known as the Kazagumo (( Thats Japanese for Elements. )) They've been hired by Naraku to kill Inuyasha and the gang. But will everything go as planned? Or will destiny take a turn in another direction? Its time to find out. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:29 pm
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

3nodding

(( Heres the summary I made for it: Kaji and her sisters are the well known and feared band of demons known as the Kazagumo (( Thats Japanese for Elements. )) They've been hired by Naraku to kill Inuyasha and the gang. But will everything go as planned? Or will destiny take a turn in another direction? Its time to find out. ))
(woot. I'm definiatly joining. I wanna be the element of Air. so reserve that spot for meh kay? please ^_^)  

Alrightey

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:32 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

3nodding

(woot. I'm definiatly joining. I wanna be the element of Air. so reserve that spot for meh kay? please ^_^)

(( Sure! Lol I was just making her actually! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:37 pm
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

3nodding

(Sweet thankies! ^_^ I'll let you get back to your thread making!)  

Alrightey

lol3131

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:45 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

3nodding

(Sweet thankies! ^_^ I'll let you get back to your thread making!)

(( Okay its all done! Here's the link! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18836385 Tell me what you think! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:34 pm
"Kagome!!!" InuYasha yelled as Naraku and Kagura fled.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:07 am
(Kagome? *raises eyebrow* Wrong person.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:02 am
((no I did mean that I was calling her cause you're hurt blaugh ))  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
(¬_¬#)

Kikyou clutched her shoulder, some of her souls escaping.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:31 pm
InuYasha turns around to face Kikyo. "Are you ok Kikyo?"  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:16 am
(Could you ask a more obvious question? lol)

Kikyou sank to one knee, with all her souls escaping she grew weaker and weaker. If this continued she would lose conciousness and probably cease to exisist again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:02 am
((if you never noticed InuYasha's not that smart...so what do I do exactly?))  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:08 pm
(Improvise? >_>)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items