Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:16 pm
"I see," Azreal said lowering his sword for a second. "I guess I'll have to show you that love isn't meaningless. But someone such as yourself who has lived by the sword for so long can understand things through fighting. Whether love is meaningless or not, I don't care! I love Haruka and that is enough for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:24 pm
"bad idea" Muraki said his eyes back to blood shot red his teeth even more sharp and he was behind him "Ill drain you of your power" he said biting into Azreal's back  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm
Azreal yelled in pain as he felt his power slowly starting to be drained. "No you don't!" He yelled. His wings shot back into Muraki, knocking him off of Azreal but also causing him to tear a large portion of Azreal's neck. Azreal winced at the wound but quickly twirled around and stabbed his brother with his sword. "No more cheating! Fight me fair and square brother! This is just you and me. This is for everything you've done to make my life an living hell and all the people you've hurt. This is for all their pain and suffering. This is for all their tears. So fight me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:34 pm
Muraki's eyes started turning dark as Azreal's blade went deeper into Muraki's body and he spit out blood his wounds started to heal slower as Muraki pushed Azreal back he held onto the wounds his brother made "tears" he said touching his face and he noticed he was crying "I guess Im going to die" he said closing his eyes changing back to normal and fell to the ground barely alive  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:38 pm
Azreal stared in disbelief. His entire body was shaking both in pain, relief, and mild horror at what he had just done. Despite everything that had happened between them...this was still his brother. Azreal gripped the handle of his blade tightly to stop his shaking. He slowly brought it to his brothers neck, ready for the final blow. "I am sorry brother. Maybe you will see now that love is not useless. Even now...even after everything that has happened I cannot hate you." Something wet hit Azreal's palm and he realized he too was crying. *This is the third time in my life that I've cried. The first being when me and Muraki fought the first time after he killed her. The second being when I thought I would lose Muraka forever. Now...now when I am to kill my own brother.* "Goodbye brother.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Muraki smiled "forgive me for what I have done brother" he said then his eyes widened and saw Rosette next to him "rosette" he said looking at her with tears in his eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:43 pm
"Go and be with her in the next life," Azreal said as he raised his sword. "Go and be with your love." He brought the sword down quickly, ending the life of the great demon known as Muraki. The next thing Azreal did surprised even himself. He fell to his knees and cried. He cried harder than he ever imagined he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:46 pm
Haruka returned knowing that Azreal won "azreal" she said looking down at him tears in her eyes Muraki was next to Azreal and grabbed on to his shoulder "dont worry about me" he said looking at Azreal as an appirition and Rosette at his side "go to her" the both said looking up at Haruka who was crying  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:55 pm
Azreal closed his eyes and in a fluid motion wiped the tears from his face. Trying his best to conceal the fact that he had been crying. He slowly stood, leaving his sword on the ground by his brother. He turned to face Haruka. He was still in the form he had been fighting his brother in. He was pale, bleeding, and his eyes were red from crying but that didn't matter to him. All that mattered was that it was over. Everything was finally over. "It's okay Haruka," he whispered as he held out his arms to hug her. "It's over. It's finally over."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:58 pm
Haruka flew up into Azreal's arms "Azreal" she said crying and her brother was still in the sky "EW mushy stuff" he said smiling and Rei flew out of her body "take me with" Rei said holding on to Laharl "you two be good now" Rei said smiling and looked at Laharl "good to see you again" and they flew off together Haruka didnt care as long as she was with Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Azreal kissed her and held her tight. "It's okay, Haruka. I'm fine. Everything is fine. As long as I have you everything is fine," he whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Haruka smiled "I know" she said holding on to Azreal and healing his wounds "well always be okay" she said wiping away her tears and smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:19 pm
Azreal smiled and then took a small step back. He held his arms open and gave his cockiest smirk as he smiled at her. Even though his words were joking his eyes were full of nothing but love. "So what do you think of the new look?" He asked with a slight laugh noting that he was still in his new form. "Not nearly as ugly as the last one huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:23 pm
Haruka giggled and smiled "what about mine" she said closing her eyes and a white light appeared around Haruka a white gown over her and six angel wings came from her back and her eyes pure blue she smiled looking at him  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:25 pm
Azreal stood for what seemed like an eternity as he stared at the most beautiful thing in the world to him. He was utterly speechless as he stared at her. "You're...you're breathtaking," he whispered meaning every word he said.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff