Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:38 pm
*rouses from the dead*

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this one before

"I had a wonderful Samhain (when it's pronounced sam-hain)"

I'm certain I'm not the only one who gets the feeling of nails on a blackboard when I hear that...

*returns to his lurking lair and naps*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:16 am
reagun ban
I speak fluent Gaelic.

And yet the proof is in the pudding. rofl  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:18 am
TeaDidikai
deadmanjake
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18365849&page=35

anything by erysia, i think her name is...
I don't know why folks go into ED proper anymore.

To potentially stop them from coming to M&R. At least, that is my nice reason why I go. Nice for everyone in M&R. Though it did not stop Tigra from digging her claws into the more serious board.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:20 am
bobz
*rouses from the dead*

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this one before

"I had a wonderful Samhain (when it's pronounced sam-hain)"

I'm certain I'm not the only one who gets the feeling of nails on a blackboard when I hear that...

*returns to his lurking lair and naps*

Honestly? I never knew it was pronounced any differently. But I never say the word, so it never became an issue.  

jaden kendam

Dulliath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:44 am
You expect peace from a people who believe in only ONE god. Rather than a Hindu who realises that all gods are just parts of Vishnu.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:22 am
bobz

I don't.
I get the feeling of the persons face on my fist.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:37 am
Eventhough Spiritualism does not follow a God, I still say that the religion was founded upon the bible and that all Spiritualists should have to take bible classes to learn the word of God and why they sin against God.

(This is a "true" statement from a "Spiritualist")  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:40 am
reagun ban
bobz

I don't.
I get the feeling of the persons face on my fist.

You are killing me this week Reagun, and it is only Tuesday. rofl  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:50 am
well i was born wiccan but forced to become anglican because i lived with my dad and my mom was wiccan. Now my mom turned and im expanding my wicca  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:01 pm
deadmanjake
well i was born wiccan but forced to become anglican because i lived with my dad and my mom was wiccan. Now my mom turned and im expanding my wicca
Do I want to know?  

TeaDidikai

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:09 pm
TeaDidikai
deadmanjake
Do I want to know?
Direct quote.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:10 pm
"I don't care how many times Silver Ravenwolf has been debunked! She's still a valid source on Wicca!"  

Henry Dorsett Case

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:16 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
"I don't care how many times Silver Ravenwolf has been debunked! She's still a valid source on Wicca!"

I've been following that thread since Tea posted it. That Tigressa chick makes my head spin and the veins in my head pulsate. stressed She has to be one of the most annoying trolls I've seen in a long while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:21 pm
BlueRoseTorn
Henry Dorsett Case

I've been following that thread since Tea posted it. That Tigressa chick makes my head spin and the veins in my head pulsate. stressed She has to be one of the most annoying trolls I've seen in a long while.
Her continued existence on M&R is shaking my faith in Mod.  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:50 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

"Only two sites that says she has been debunked compared to my many that says she is a Wiccan"

"The one pagan festival debunking her (although she was there when they did it) does not compare to the pagan festival that I went to in which her, cunningham, and someone else were reveared"

I did not exactly quote the person, but those are two of the things I got from her ramblings. I should have did what Reagun did and put her on ignore. Raised my bloodpressure, but then again, stubborn ignorance does that to me. May those other forums where she is a mod or whatever keep her.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games