Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:18 am
"Hmmmmmm......well at least we can use this to out advantage. We can blackmail them and say if they want thier pearl back then they'll have to give us something- or do something. Like handing Guin into Gaito!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:55 am
"Great Idea!"I think I'll send a little note to them!"Mae said and she swam off.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:24 am
"Shall we go and tell Gaito Izul?!" Jadea asked

Guin and Noelle were swimming back to the pearl pari when they saw Jadea and Izul with......a pearl!

" We have to warn the others!" Guin whispered to Noelle, so the water demons wouldn't hear them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 am
"Sure!"said Izul with an evil smile.

Coco,Sara nad Luchia were at the Pearl Pari when Noel and Guin came in.The 4 jumped up quickly and hugged Noel.

"How come you 2 look like you saw a ghost?"asked Sara.

Kendra went to see if Nikora was around,but she wasn't.  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 pm
Mean while, Karen had decided to take a swim around within the sea. It'd be bad if she ran into any of the water demons. Especially the new ones who are way tougher than Izul and the others. As she approched a stone where she would sit and think, she stopped and stared forward. Appearantly, there stood a girl around her age with dark black hair. She was turned to her side. Her red eyes were dull and cold.

No way... It can't be... thought Karen scared.

Akane turned her face just a bit. To catch the glimsp of the Purple Pearl Princess before Karen quickly swam behind a large coral. Coldly, she went back to stare in space in front of her.

Karen leaned her had in a bit and than stared at the mystirous girl. She was defently a water demon yet alone Akane. But the strange thing was, her left hand was tightly around something...something that looked like a pearl neckless!

What? How can she possibly have that!? exclaimed Karen in her mind, This is bad, I gotta warn the others.

And with that, Karen swam off silently towards the surface.

An evil grin appeared on Akane's lips asher grip tightened even more. It was best that the Mermaid Princesses find out that she too had a pearl...Her pearl...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:24 pm
Suddenly Karen came in the Pearl Pari with a horrible,scared look on her face/"What's wrong Karen!?"asked Kendra.  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:59 pm
~TenXNeji4ever~
Suddenly Karen came in the Pearl Pari with a horrible,scared look on her face/"What's wrong Karen!?"asked Kendra.
" It's her! Akane! She's back and, and-" began Karen catching her breath, " She's got a pearl!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm
"A PEARL!?!?exclaimed everbody as they all turned around in disbelief.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm

"Not our pearls." Luchia said as she touched her locket. From the corner of her eye she saw every mermaid in the room touch their's too from instinct.
"If she had one of our pearls,we wouldn't be able to sing or transform.." she explained. Luchia was sitting at one of the tables with CoCo,Sara and Kendra talking about how CoCo and Sara got kiddnapped.Noelle had joined them at the table and listened to what they had to say.

"I was swimming to go visit my little sister and this girl named Guin stopped me..."She paused and continued.
"I think they have a pearl...Are you SURE you all have yours?" She questioned taking a sandwich from Nikora's trey that she was handing out.Noelle took a bit and tanked Nikora.
"Oh,Your food is always the best!Thankyou Nikora!"

Nikora smiled and went to answer the door.It was Maki.Nikora went into the other room and they talked about stuff while the mermaid talked about something much more important.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:25 pm
"It's good that all of us are here now"said Sara taking a sip from her glass of lemonade.

Kendra got up and went to the window.She looked out of it and suddenly the doorbellrang.

"I'll get it!"said Coco going over to the door and when she opened it,nobody was there.Coco looked down and saw a rolled up piece of paper in a silky greyish-yellowish ribbon."Somebody left a note"said Coco while unrapping the ribbon and going over to the table.

"Let me see."said Kendra grabbing it from Coco's hands.She started to read it outloud.Kendra read thru it and her eyes got big.She started to read it outloud.
"Dear Mermaid Princesses,
As you might know,us water demons have a pearl in our grasp.If you ever want to get it back from us,I suggest you all come to France and pry it from us.Gaito is about to get it,so I highly suggest you race your little mermaid tails over here quickly.The fate of the 7 seas rest in your hands,stupid mermaids!"

"I knew it,they DO have a pearl!"said Sara standing up quickly.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:01 pm
After a dissappointing arrival at Anarctic Palace,No one had seen Karen anywhere.Rina and Hannon turned back and headed back to the Pearl Pari.

"Hey,We are back if anyone is here!" Shouted Hannon as she and Rina came through the door.

"Yeah,We couldnt find Karen,so we decided to come back." Rina explained as she followed Hannon into the room where everyone was gathered.

"Oh,Sarah!" They said in unison,totally surprised.
"We were looking for Karen and Noelle to help save you,but it looks like you were already here!" Said Hannon,hugging Sarah.Hannon smile and continued hugging Sarah.

"Hey,Karen," Rina said as she went up to her.She was standing by her onee-san."Where were you?We went to your palace,but everyone said you went there."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:27 pm
((Hey,Airstar,Can I sub Sara,just until Anglie posts again?))

Sara hugged Hanon and Rina."I hope we can get that pearl back before Gaito gets to it."said Sara grasping her pearl.

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:08 am
"The water demons have a pearl. They want us to go to France to retrieve it." Guin explained "It must be a trap. That's just what they want us to do. But if we don't Gaito will get the pearl! What should be do?!"

Jadea and Izul reached the rendezvous. "Gaito! Have we got a surprize for you!" she smiled evily at Gaito and winked at Izul suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:46 am
Izul put out her hands to show Gaito what Jadea,her and Mae found.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:57 am
(( I'll sub for Giato for a while if thats ok))

"Well done Izul! Jadea! But where is Mae?!" Gaito asked. His eyes were filled with delight.

Guin watched as the other mermaids talked. * i don't seem to fit in here* she thought *Why am i here? No-one seems to notice me. Only Coco trusts me, i think*

She slipped off into the night.

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces