Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:00 pm
It was the other way around for me, I caught my mom watching Gravitation once on OnDemand. I live on my own now, but she never really cared.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:08 pm
I've been caught, kind of. My mom walked in and my first reaction was to exit out of it really fast and she wondered what I was looking at. sweatdrop  

SA - Y

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:36 am
*giggles*
My mom was over my shoulder while I was reading Jazz...and she just laughed.
x____x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:38 am
My parents are totally anti-gay/lez. They never suspect I'd be into S-A...I have to act like it grosses me out in front of them  

Baked-Not Fried

Kongouseki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:55 pm
no but a friend got caught at school by a teacher when she was reading a fanfiction. she was at a.....certain part and the teacher read over her shoulders and now calls my friend a closet pervert.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:21 pm
my parents are in the clueless state. I'm going to Yaoi-con in San Fran with friend for 4 days, and they think its just another anime convention. lol

If they ever caught my reading shounen-ai then prolly wouldnt care, because they know im a huge gay rights activist. If they caught me reading hardcore yaoi (which i do read) they would prlly send me to a mental institute ^___^; I keep all that stuff locked up in my safe box under my bed lol, yay for being the only one with the key XD  

Raion Ronin

Y_o_s_u_k_e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:41 pm
i've never been caught, tho i do tend to keep my yaoi and shounen ai in a visible spot. my parents don't go in my room.

once i shoved a volume of kizuna in my older sister's face, and she freaked, then laughed and asked to look thru it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:07 pm
if my mom ever read the yaoi fics that i print out (the really hard core ones) id be in very big trouble and probably banned from the computer...

guess thats another good reason why i alwways print them in centaur size 5 XD no one cares to try to read. (its not that hard)  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

shuichi_and_yuki_fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:11 pm
My parents know I read shounen-ai so I don't thing it would be too bad of a shock to learn that I read yaoi sometimes too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am
I wanted to tell everyone that my mom asked me what Yaoi was when she saw the shirt I bought that say's Yaoi my Anti-drug at a convention last saturday. So I told her that Yaoi is basically romantic stories with two male characters falling in love and being in a relationship together. I also told her that the stories are created for women by women. She didn't even mind at all which I thought was really cool.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

[That Caustic Safetypin]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:19 pm
No I have never been caught...if I ever was to get caught I would probably be grounded for life from watching/reading it...but my parents are cool hopefully they would just get over it and not care xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:16 pm
I've been caught.....twice....It wasn't fun, because my father caught me reading it....he's a HUGE homophobe. >.< Pity me.....He still believes it's a "phase".  

Nashi Yagama

kingston road

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:25 pm
oh, i have been caught many times. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:45 pm
never id get banned from the computer if i did  

tnrra Nawlon

Shun_Arima

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:54 am
I was caught... It was only a fanfic, but it was a LEMON! And the teacher read through it! Never was I so embarrassed in my life! Her face was so weird, not discust, but confusion...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games