Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:00 am
hey mods we are one away from 500 members- please keep that member in mind- aka send me the name or you can send the 100g. Also we got invited to go this charity x-mas ball and they asked to donate- more details later when I get home. Also a solution to the whole state band topics . . . would be loved. I thought about braking all the states into four quarters and having four topics and like a few states be in there. It might solve it . . . don't know . . . but i'm running late.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:14 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
you're just jealous of my mad vocab skills. whee sweatdrop i highly to quickly type it up sweatdrop

lol xd I have friend who always puts -ness at the end of everything she can. You reminded me of her in ur last post.

hahah
it's a fad
whee
i used to do it a lot
and then stopped and now i'm slightly doing it again

lol xd she still does it every now and then and then my other friend started doing it. I made em' stop it tho XD Kristen still says it every now and then tho.  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:09 pm
PM i got this morning:
iamjustice
hellow. my name is iamjustice. i am working on a charity ball that will be used to help victims of hackers. ok well let me get to the point. we are having a thing where we are allowing guilds to donate christmas decorations for our tree. we have a layout and set up for the decorations at the ball. we were wondering if you guys would be willing to donate a decoration. also if you want you and your mods are welcome to come free. just use these tickets
User Image

if you could help us out and donate a decoration representing your guild it would be appreciated. if you have any questions on the ball itself pm tanamon_forever. if you have any questions about the charity pm GAMgirl. Thank you for your time.

oh and go bandos! i cheer you on!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:58 pm
*sigh* Just when marching season is ended, and I think I have some time, the real world strikes. I don't know how often in the near future I'll be able to be online; I've got massive homework every night, at least one long-term project and three extracurriculars. Things should calm down with winter break in a couple weeks, but until then, you may only see me once every couple of days, at most. xp  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:54 am
Ok mods things I need from you:

1. Solution to all the -insert state name- bands here thread. I already suggested one.
2. Feedback on the PM posted above.
3. Is anyone else having problems accpecting people? I mean do all three of the current requests just do not have enough money (which is odd . . . I mean three people not having 10g . . . could be). Also got a PM this morning saying the request to join to the guild didn't work so he PMed me. I sent him an invite . . . but how do we know if the request to join ISN"T working?

I need feedback on these. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:57 am
Masquanade

1. Solution to all the -insert state name- bands here thread. I already suggested one.
3. Is anyone else having problems accpecting people? I mean do all three of the current requests just do not have enough money (which is odd . . . I mean three people not having 10g . . . could be). Also got a PM this morning saying the request to join to the guild didn't work so he PMed me. I sent him an invite . . . but how do we know if the request to join ISN"T working?

1. Regional threads sound like a good idea.
2. I'd love to help out (can we send more than one ornament per guild?), but I don't have a way to make an image all CG'd round-like. I suppose I could manage something shiny-looking in Paint.
3. I can't accept them either. >_> Weird.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:04 pm
Masquanade

1. Yeah, divide the country up and make seprate threads about them.
2. We should find someone who can draw or do avi art or Photoshop real good.
3. I don't know maybe its a glitch in the guilds system....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:34 pm
Masquanade

okay, uh..

1. Divide up the country by time zones
2. Yeah, that sounds pretty wicked xd I don't know how to make the image look all round-like on the ornament either tho sad
3. Yeah... I just logged on and was checking that out. Who wouldn't have 10g? even newbs have that much. its gotta be some sort of glitch.

if the you got his PM about how the request doesn't work, then you could PM him again to see if he got the invite seeing how the PMs still seem to work.  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:37 pm
I might be able to get the round effect- if not we don't have to do the round effect- one the guilds didn't do that. I'll check it out. But we need a picture or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:12 pm
Masquanade
I might be able to get the round effect- if not we don't have to do the round effect- one the guilds didn't do that. I'll check it out. But we need a picture or something along those lines.

It should be some kind of instrument since this is a band guild, right?  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:35 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

It should be some kind of instrument since this is a band guild, right?

that would be nice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:29 pm
Mods

If you haven't noticed I started the new regional threads and locked (a lot) of threads that brake the new guild rule. Yes, I made it a new guild rule. These regional threads are for also people asking about contests, tryouts, anything along those lines can also be put into the regional threads. Hopefully forum traffic will go down with this. 3nodding

BTW I'll probally be MIA for about 36 hours starting tomorrow morning. I will check up here tomorrow morning but as you know it's the State Finals and I'll be staying hte night in the captial with my mom and returning later Satuday. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:15 pm
Masquanade
Mods

If you haven't noticed I started the new regional threads and locked (a lot) of threads that brake the new guild rule. Yes, I made it a new guild rule. These regional threads are for also people asking about contests, tryouts, anything along those lines can also be put into the regional threads. Hopefully forum traffic will go down with this. 3nodding

BTW I'll probally be MIA for about 36 hours starting tomorrow morning. I will check up here tomorrow morning but as you know it's the State Finals and I'll be staying hte night in the captial with my mom and returning later Satuday. 3nodding

Good luck, & have fun 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:38 pm
The requests are piling up, and we definately have a glitch on our hands; no way that many people don't have enough gold. Also, it says that they are deleted from the request list because of their lack of cash, but when I check it again, they're still there.

Come to think of it, this has happened before. What did we do then? *checks thread*

edit: The problem went away after a few days. Well, we can hope.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:32 pm
i went back a couple of pages, looking around, and i deleted the locked topics, most of them were "*insert state name* bands" threads, and with the addition of the regional threads, these topics were deleted, all but the ones on the first page, because those haven't reached the bottom yet.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games