Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:07 pm

DarkElf27
Tableau
Wow, Drake, those bikers are pretty badass.
I love the way your Orks themselves are painted, but the vehicle itself is less tunning. No splashes of ork warpaint?

Well my boys don't do to much in the way of warpaint my army is call Da, Metel Eds based on how orks love to convert and make all there machines from what they find so they rely a little more on machines that some of the other old fashioned ork ways but some of my units do have warpaint and tatoos
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:15 pm

Drakeoss Dragoon
DarkElf27
Tableau
Wow, Drake, those bikers are pretty badass.
I love the way your Orks themselves are painted, but the vehicle itself is less tunning. No splashes of ork warpaint?

Well my boys don't do to much in the way of warpaint my army is call Da, Metel Eds based on how orks love to convert and make all there machines from what they find so they rely a little more on machines that some of the other old fashioned ork ways but some of my units do have warpaint and tatoos

Well I like them from what I've read and heard about 40k orks thats more there style

Grimork IronClaw

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:56 am

And here we are, Tuesday morning, with tied entries. Are we going with a tie-breaker poll, or just let the voting continue for a set period of time?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:46 am

Let the two tied persons play Russian roulette instead!

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Steer pike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:59 pm

DarkElf27
And here we are, Tuesday morning, with tied entries. Are we going with a tie-breaker poll, or just let the voting continue for a set period of time?

I've Decided to let it run untill friday and hopefully by then we'll have a clear winner
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:07 pm

Steer pike
DarkElf27

I've Decided to let it run untill friday and hopefully by then we'll have a clear winner
Hopefully.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Thrain Okensheild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:16 pm

wonderful work to all of you! i like them all alot and i will hope fully have a cammra to get some photos of my army and units ect. in time for the next contest.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:17 pm

So, any ideas on what the next contest'll be?

Tableau

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Tableau
The idea of a free-for-all has been tossed around.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:28 pm

Tableau

as I said on the last page the next comp will be a fan/ 40K comp for HQ/lords/heros

and congrats DE on your win of this past contest

Steer pike

Daicon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:55 pm

I'm thinking of entering this next contest... Should I PM you the form Steer Pike, or put it up here...?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:26 pm

Daicon
I'm thinking of entering this next contest... Should I PM you the form Steer Pike, or put it up here...?

you pm me your entery form

Steer pike

Tableau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:43 am

Aw damn. I don't really have a good HQ to enter... no time to rebuild my warboss...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:51 am

I've got a really hideous farseer, but I need to grab a new one. Hmm. Maybe I can do that before the contest ends and get him done. It would only take me a day or two to paint him, so long as I get the time.

Better yet, what if I got a Hive Tyrant? -Drool- @_@
Too expensive.
Farseer.
I SHALL TRY MY BEST!

THIS IS MY MODEL ENTRY!
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Eldar/Avatar/avatarp12.jpg
Laugh out ******** loud.
Oh and just because it says painted by Darren Latham means nothing. He took the photo and stole my work. Darn you Darren!
(if you believe any of that, you are a dunce)

Andreis

yamabusha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:14 pm

Its all done and I have the pictures but I lost the cord to get them onto the computet so it could be a while.
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff