Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:22 am
_Armelle~Keaira_
Heheh, a mission it is indeed. I've been reading the "Worst things to say" thread...Oooooh my, and I thought I'd heard some fluffy things.

Hello! I am new too. Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:27 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Rose and I am here to learn blaugh And meet new people 4laugh  

SummerDayDreamer

BlueDazie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Hello, my name is Kayla. I'm here because I really want to become involved in the Wiccan religion and I have now clue where to start. I was reading Silver Ravenwolf until, THANKFULLY, someone told me about her unreliable and uncreditable lies. But, I do believe in a God and a Goddess and Wicca is the main religion to practice when you believe in that.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Hallo, I'm William Black. I've known about this guild for a long time through Nuri, but only recently started looking through it.  

Sir William Black

l i t h i u m b l o o m

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Ello, darlings! I'm 17, and my name is...well, it's Cass, but I don't expect people to actually remember that o_O So, feel free to call me anything that isn't too terribly offensive. I want more than anything to learn about every path I possibly can, even those I have absolutely no interest in following. Can't really call myself anything currently, so...yeah o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Hello all, my name is -censored- and I'm here to become slightly less fluffy. And to engage is some form of intelligent coversation, as pagans are one of the nicest groups of people(in general) that I have encountered.  

Doctor Grimm

[BlkCat]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:02 pm
Hello, and I'm happy to be accepted to this guild. My name is Maahes and I'm very glad to find a place that is trying their best to be fluff-free.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Hey I am a noobie Pagan and I want to learn more about it. smile  

Blythe the Mass Debater

kiba_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 am
Hiya, my name is Roz. I joined here to learn more, which isnt going to be hard as I barely know anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:26 am
Hi i'm emma and I'm new smile
I don't think I was ever fluffy, but if I had known paganism was the path for me when I first heard about it (I'd known and studied it for several years before that thought even crossed my mind eek ), I'd almost have certainly been fluffy biggrin

I look forward to geting to know everybody and hearing everyone's thoughts+opinions smile  

patch99329

midnight_rose0207

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 am
hi, i'm midnight. I'm here because i was insulted about not knowing my stuff on a wiccan thread in extended discussion, so i was to become "less fluffy" (not that i ever was) so i can go back and show them what i'm made of!! (joke) i'd much rather discuss wicca and learn and share with nice, open minded people.

Midnight
xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:23 am
Doctor Grimm
...pagans are one of the nicest groups of people(in general) that I have encountered.

Really? You've been lucky. In my experience, pagans often end up being the biggest group of self-righteous egotists in any extended group of acquaintances.

That's why it's very nice to find a friendly community like here online. 3nodding  

Pelta

elizabeth jude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:21 pm
Hi. I'm Rose and I'm really into Paganism. I don't really know if I want to go into a specific type, but I'm quite interested in learning all I can.

Hopefully you all will help me in some ways?

(By the way, you guys are awesome. I've been reading some of the threads in the main forum and I got some laughs. Especially in the "Worst Things To Say as a Pagan" thread.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:57 pm
Greetings!

My ID here is Daven Moto as you may have noticed from my name and avatar. I own Daven's Journal and am the Daven who writes almost all the content there.

I'm a Witch, a Seax-Wican, a Druid and a magickian. I have studied the following things:

Rituals
Tarot and divination (did it professionally for a while and taught it)
Astral Projection (and have taught it multiple times)
Magick (and have taught it multiple times)
Wiccan high priest
Druidism and Celtic mythology and society
Writing (having written multiple articles on various pagan topics)
I'm currently a staff writer for "Rending the Veil" an ezine for magicians
I've written several wiccan children's stories and ahve some with illustrations on my site for sale.
Energy work (and I've taught it in a workshop at the International Real Witches Ball in Collumbus Ohio)
Basic Druidic philosophy and ritual for one order (The Ord Draiocht na Usinech, my order)
Meditation
Basic unfluff
Basic Bunnyhunting for fun a prophet
website design
MIS technician stuff

Ummm, that's mostly it for now. I'm sure there's more, but it's not there yet.

I do book reviews for publishers. I have an interesting set of book reviews online. Apparently if you say "Pagan book reviews", I'm one of two names that come up as those to do the review. I know Oberon's grey school hates me because every book I have reviewed from them I said stunk (which it did).

I found this group through another member (TN_lark for those of you keeping track).

Gah, these long "pagan resume" things drive me nuts.

I've been practicing Wicca and Witchcraft for the last 16 years, Druidism for about 6, and and studying magick and various esoterica for about 36 years. Right now my greatest claim to fame is Daven's Journal.

http://davensjournal.com

Anyhow, that's about it. PM me if you want to know more or have specific question.  

Daven Moto

GrayRayn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:38 pm
Hi, my name is Gray, i'm relativly new to pagasim, only been at for for a year, i dont belive i've ever been what one would consider a fluffy bunny, i have read some fluff, only stuff at the libary for fun. i'm a heathen and am getting into runes. i'm part of a asatru guild here on gaia but its not real active and i'm not really a asatru anyway, not the way they are. so i'm here to learn about what others belive and have some fun interaction with other pagans.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games