Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Kuroiban

Crappy: My ADHD and Bi-Polar are stomping thru my cereberal cortex like Godzilla screws up Tokyo. Lmao! I can truly relate to this one! My ADHD drives me crazy at times.
Quote:

rofl rofl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:34 pm
insanedramatic
Happy: I found a roommate to live with, so I can move on time!

Happy: I got accepted to grad school!

Crappy: I still haven't found a job.

Crappy: ftd.com got my order mixed up, so my girlfriend got the wrong gift for valentine's day sad

Ok.. so this is way late but I just got here and neways just wanted to say congrats on grad school!!! lol  

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 pm
jaden kendam
Nuri
I reccomend Strattera. It did wonders for me and my ADHD. I wish I were still on it (I was also horny like hell, which made up for the dizzy spells when I stood up)

But once on it, I was able to learn to drive. and hold a job (which I do quite well). Only thing I didn't learn while I was on it, was how to use phones. I hate talking on the phone.

I am not sure about Strattera, but I would avoid Zoloft like the plague. After being on that for three months, I had a grand maul seizure in a department store, the day after thanksgiving. I was out of it for like three hours, and they double strapped me down, because I nearly broke the first set of straps

Ok.. I have ADHD really bad and the thing I found that works for me is a med called Concerta. I tried the strattera, but it made me almost psychotic. I have mood swings enough. I agree about th Zoloft though.. it had very bad effects on me as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:51 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Bad stuff:
My depression has been kicking my a** hard recently. I've been having suicidal thoughts again, and crying jags. I feel like I'm not worth anything to anybody, and like I'll never be able to do anything right.

Add that my fiance's mother (unfortunately, we live with her) is bitching me out about being unable to hold a job, and unwilling to drive. I can't help that ADHD makes me unable to keep a job for the life of me, and that I have panic attacks while driving.

Good stuff:
I'll be seeing a doctor soon, and asking for a referral to a psychiatrist. Which should eventually land me on medication for both my depression, and my ADHD. And possibly my panic attacks.

I have those suicidal thoughts alot myself, what with all the drama in my life. As for the panic attacks while driving.. you are definately not alone there. That is the exact reason why I am 30 (almost 31) and don't have a driver's license yet. I have tried and tried... but to no avail. If you are anxious at other times, you may try drinking a cup of Kava tea.. it does wonders for me and has lessened the severity of my panic attacks.  

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Bad:
I am so stressedout that I feel like I am goin to explode!! So because of that my depression is starting to kick me in the a**, and when that kicks in so does my anxiety. I feel like everything is collapsing down around me and I have nowhere to go except to find th nearest corner and hide there. scream I just want to scream.. but I don't because I know it won't help anyways. I just found out that I am not going to be able to go to the grad school I really want because I had a bad semester so my grade point average droppes and now I don't meet the GPA requirements for admissions....

Good:
I have you guys to listen to me and ranting and raving.

Indifferent:
I have found more white hairs in my head than I care to state here..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:18 pm
Just for the record? Having a strong sense of empathy can really really suck sometimes, especially when control over it is shaky.  

TatteredAngel

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 pm
Crappy: NOTHING is going the way I want it to go.

Happy: MY 21 BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

Happy: I get to go to Islands of Adventrue with my sister and two friends

Crappy: A third friend cannot come with us.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:43 pm
Happy:I have three new, great books. Also, I have almost pure free time for the next week. So I get to catch up on my reading and general meditation.

Crappy:My sporadic thinking style is making it nearly impossible to remember anything at the moment, so I have to reread a small portion over and over, and I still have to stop and recite a part of it over and over when I am not reading, just to keep on the same train of thought. Also, none of this helps when I try to remember anything other than what I read and when I concentrate on these side facts I lose the material I read. It is a vicious cycle.  

Aki Norikaeru

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:10 pm
Happy:
Nothing at the moment.

Crappy: Everything. Nothing is going right at the moment. My hubby is being an a**, my kids won't quit fighting, and I feel like i have nowhere to turn to talk to anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:45 am
I'm broken. I've been broken for months. It hurts more than anything and I don't know how to make it go away. It interfered with college, with my social life, and now it's interfered with my flute. It's the last straw. I can't even play the flute without feeling inadequate. My life is imploding from my great inner vacuum of self-respect.

My mother heard me crying and had the decency not to say anything. I feel utterly miserable and don't know how to fix it. I can't be who I was before. I'm still just as shattered.

Happy: It's a glorious day.  

Pelta

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:16 pm
Sometimes you/yourlife is ment to fall apart so that you can build it into something better.

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:33 am
ShadowSharrow
Sometimes you/yourlife is ment to fall apart so that you can build it into something better.

*hugs*
It fell apart a long time ago. Thing is, I don't know how to make it better. confused

Thanks for the hugs.  

Pelta

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:12 pm
I AM ON OFFICIAL SCHOOL BUSINESS. WHY DO I HAVE TO PARK IN THE VISITOR'S LOT.

Insert swear words at random - I know I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:31 am
biggrin My 25th birthday was wonderful.

smile I own a pair of spiffy ice skates and intend on going on a monthly basis, it really does feel wonderful

sad I will be single by this time Thursday, one of the people whom I care about most in the world may never speak to me again.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:23 am
Cuchullain
biggrin My 25th birthday was wonderful.

Kudos. I was hoping it would go very well. And I was hoping that the bottle you shared was enjoyed by both.

Cuchullain
smile I own a pair of spiffy ice skates and intend on going on a monthly basis, it really does feel wonderful

And the exercise is a bonus, correct? xd

Cuchullain
sad I will be single by this time Thursday, one of the people whom I care about most in the world may never speak to me again.

Well, I hope that you are able to communicate whatever is causing problems and that you end on slightly good terms without a bunch of name calling or the throwing of punches. Or is that how they do things in your neck of the woods?

Sorry, had to throw a joke in there just a wee bit. I am sorry for you bro.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games