Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
His growling started to quiet down as he looked at Xena.

"Great. My daughter has become the zombie whisperer." Dan said with a sigh.
"You have as much as a temper as Raph does, Dad." Xena said before looking at Raph. "Just calm down, okay? There's no need to fight."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You have as much as a temper as Raph does, Dad." Xena said before looking at Raph. "Just calm down, okay? There's no need to fight."

"I don't try to eat people." Dan said. He watched as Raph's eyes started to go back to normal.

Raph shook his head to clear it then looked around. Seeing he was bound, he sighed and looked at Xena. "Happened again.....huh?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't try to eat people." Dan said. He watched as Raph's eyes started to go back to normal.

Raph shook his head to clear it then looked around. Seeing he was bound, he sighed and looked at Xena. "Happened again.....huh?"
"Yet similar in temper." She said before looking at Raph. "Yep...you didn't eat anyone though. Just lost your temper."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yet similar in temper." She said before looking at Raph. "Yep...you didn't eat anyone though. Just lost your temper."

"Great.....sorry...." he murmured. Hearing he hadn't eaten anyone made him feel some better.

"Again? This happens a lot?" Dan asked. "I don't like this Xena. Not one bit. We have enough issues without you trying to have a pet snapping turtle."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Great.....sorry...." he murmured. Hearing he hadn't eaten anyone made him feel some better.

"Again? This happens a lot?" Dan asked. "I don't like this Xena. Not one bit. We have enough issues without you trying to have a pet snapping turtle."
Xena frowned upon hearing Dan. "He's not a pet. He's my friend."

"Seems Finley didn't really do a good job. Just threw a bone, hoping the dogs would come back for more. Shows he doesn't truly have any power over these other zombies, while he himself easily falls into that hungered state as well." She said as she looked at Dan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Seems Finley didn't really do a good job. Just threw a bone, hoping the dogs would come back for more. Shows he doesn't truly have any power over these other zombies, while he himself easily falls into that hungered state as well." She said as she looked at Dan.

"Your friend is going to get you killed." Dan said pointedly before looking at Sirea. "Seems that way. All of them zombies to the core with very little control. When a strong emotion hits, they go zombie and attack. I can see why the blue one would exile him. Even this worlds version of him has better control. Though an actual necromancer helped him."

Raph lay where he was still bound feeling pretty bad about the situation and frustrated that he'd made such a bad impression on Xena's parents.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Your friend is going to get you killed." Dan said pointedly before looking at Sirea. "Seems that way. All of them zombies to the core with very little control. When a strong emotion hits, they go zombie and attack. I can see why the blue one would exile him. Even this worlds version of him has better control. Though an actual necromancer helped him."

Raph lay where he was still bound feeling pretty bad about the situation and frustrated that he'd made such a bad impression on Xena's parents.
"Even through necromancy, it's through willpower alone that would ensure control." She said before looking at Raph. "Perhaps you should get some fresh air."

"He wouldn't." Xena said before she tried to help Raph get back up his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Even through necromancy, it's through willpower alone that would ensure control." She said before looking at Raph. "Perhaps you should get some fresh air."

"He wouldn't." Xena said before she tried to help Raph get back up his feet.

"And the one from our world has a pretty strong will. Or at least he's stubborn as hell." Dan said chuckling. He looked at Xena. "How can you ensure that?" he asked as he made the bindings disappear from Raph.

Free of the binds, Raph let Xena help him stand. He looked at her for a few moments before looking at the ground. "I wouldn't because...."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"And the one from our world has a pretty strong will. Or at least he's stubborn as hell." Dan said chuckling. He looked at Xena. "How can you ensure that?" he asked as he made the bindings disappear from Raph.

Free of the binds, Raph let Xena help him stand. He looked at her for a few moments before looking at the ground. "I wouldn't because...."
Xena frowned a bit. "I'll do what it takes to help him." She said before looking at Raph, noticing how he was lowering his gaze.

"Because?" Sirea asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit. "I'll do what it takes to help him." She said before looking at Raph, noticing how he was lowering his gaze.

"A bullet to the head?" Dan asked Xena.

Raph was starting to turn a bit red. "Because I care bout er. Deeply.....I love er."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was starting to turn a bit red. "Because I care bout er. Deeply.....I love er."
"I'm not putting him down, Dad." Xena said before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph, which had her eyes widen as well as blushing deeply.

Both Sirea's and Zelda's eyes widen in surprise. "Was that why Loc brought you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm not putting him down, Dad." Xena said before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph, which had her eyes widen as well as blushing deeply.

Both Sirea's and Zelda's eyes widen in surprise. "Was that why Loc brought you here?"

"Nah. He brought me here cause he said she was in danger."

"Ooooooh, ******** no. We're not doing this s**t." Dan said. "Call your weird friend, Sirea and have him take this one home and he can stay the ******** there too." Dan looked about ready to go into a rage himself.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ooooooh, ******** no. We're not doing this s**t." Dan said. "Call your weird friend, Sirea and have him take this one home and he can stay the ******** there too." Dan looked about ready to go into a rage himself.
"Raph..." She murmured softly while taking in what he just said.

"Oh?" Her ears twitched upon hearing Dan. "Calm down, Dan. Though this might pose a problem if he has feelings for her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh?" Her ears twitched upon hearing Dan. "Calm down, Dan. Though this might pose a problem if he has feelings for her..."

"Yeah. That's why I come ta help wit tha great old ones that ya were facin." he answered. He was still looking at the floor though. "Because a tha dimensional difference...right? I ain't from here."

"I am calm, but I don't want to have a reptilian son in law from another dimension!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. That's why I come ta help wit tha great old ones that ya were facin." he answered. He was still looking at the floor though. "Because a tha dimensional difference...right? I ain't from here."

"I am calm, but I don't want to have a reptilian son in law from another dimension!"
Sirea gave a nod. "Right." She said to Raph before placing a hand on Dan's shoulder. "But it is Xena's choice as to who she wants to be with."

Xena's ears flatten as she listened. "I...need a moment..." She said before she went upstairs to her room.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games