Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph snorted and shook his head. "Charmin lil minx, ain'tcha? C'mon then." he said heading back through the sewers to find the manhole closest to the cemetery.
Xena nodded before she followed after Raph.

He come to a ladder that lead up to a manhole cover. "This should be it." he said before starting up the ladder.
"Let's hope so." She said before she would follow him up the ladder.

Once topside he looks around before heading to a graveyard across the street from the man hole.
Xena cautiously looked around as she got topside with Raph, even while on the way to the graveyard. "So...how long has this zombie apocalypse been going on?"

"Bout a week." Raph said as he got to the gate of the graveyard and opened it. He walked in and looked around. "Finley!" he called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He come to a ladder that lead up to a manhole cover. "This should be it." he said before starting up the ladder.

Once topside he looks around before heading to a graveyard across the street from the man hole.
Xena cautiously looked around as she got topside with Raph, even while on the way to the graveyard. "So...how long has this zombie apocalypse been going on?"

"Bout a week." Raph said as he got to the gate of the graveyard and opened it. He walked in and looked around. "Finley!" he called out.
"Kinda feels like it's going on longer than that, doesn't it?" She asked as she followed Raph into the graveyard, yet stayed close to him as he called for Finley.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Kinda feels like it's going on longer than that, doesn't it?" She asked as she followed Raph into the graveyard, yet stayed close to him as he called for Finley.

"This has been the longest week ever....." Raph said with a sigh.

((10 GODDAMN YEARS!!!!!!!! *is shot.* ))

If she looked around the cemetery she'd see it looked like a typical cemetery aside from the moaning and other zombie noises coming from further inside. There was also a little bit of fog or mist floating near the ground around their feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

If she looked around the cemetery she'd see it looked like a typical cemetery aside from the moaning and other zombie noises coming from further inside. There was also a little bit of fog or mist floating near the ground around their feet.
She looked around to see that it was a typical cemetery aside from the zombie noises coming from further inside. She also noted the bit of fog or mist floating near the ground around their feet.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked around to see that it was a typical cemetery aside from the zombie noises coming from further inside. She also noted the bit of fog or mist floating near the ground around their feet.

From the fog a figure was seen looking over the group of moaning undead figures, he again using his shovel to gently push them back away from the two in attempt to discourage them. A sigh came from the still lungs of the undead man "You need to bring a living creature to my graveyard? You know very well how we will react.." he spoke as he walked forward, attempting to keep in eye contact with Raph, so not to have the girl's smart tongue ripped from her mouth along with the rest of her face. Within this graveyard, over a hundred thousand of dead stood in the span of this graveyard, packed together, they all look like they were held back by this one rotting man.

"Sorry bout that. I tried ta tell er, but....she's like a stray dog. She kinda follows me round. That's not what I'm here ta talk bout though. Seems we got bigger problems. Military's gettin worse. They got some chick that can control dead people. She put a spell or somethin on me and Xena....that kitsune there. She's got ghost in er, so any magic that would affect a zombie would her too, but that's sides tha point." he said shaking his head and trying not to babble. He wanted to get this meeting with over as quickly as he could. Though Xena had been nothing but a pain in the last day or so he'd known her, she had helped save him from the military so he felt he owed her at least one.

He looked to him tilting his head "So you say there is a woman who thinks she is able to tame my brothers?" His dead eyes glared "Unwise.. Very very unwise." he responded "The city has been evacuated besides the military correct?" He spoke as he looked toward to him, eyes slowly shifting to Xena from time to time. A growing rage filling him from the sight of a living creature. A creature who had killed so many of his brothers before.

"Yeah. Dunno what kinda information she got outta me while she had control a me. Most tha humans were evacuated. At least from this part a town. Military thinks they got us all herded here." he said as he slowly and casually made his way between Xena and Finley hoping for an out of sight out of mind kind of effect.

Finelys dead, lifeless eyes kept onto Raph in attempt to keep his control and not looking over at Xena. "Yes..in a way that is true.." he spoke looking back to his brothers. The hordes upon hordes of undead men, women and children in various states of dress "Too dreadfully true. You need not to worry. This woman won't take advantage of her powers with me around. I am to take her head personally."

((This is obviously before Niede and Finley spoke. ))

"Aight. Just wanted ya ta know bout er. We gotta get back ta where I left my younger brother. Let em know a few things, then I'll be back. Don't want that woman trackin me back ta family, ya know?" he asked. "But, yeah. You guys keep a look out and I'll catch ya later, Old Timer." he said with a chuckle.

"Take care, and watch your back round the living fox girl. I don't trust her at all. She's got that look and aura bout her. Somethin not quite right."

Raph nodded and turned to walk away with Xena.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

From the fog a figure was seen looking over the group of moaning undead figures, he again using his shovel to gently push them back away from the two in attempt to discourage them. A sigh came from the still lungs of the undead man "You need to bring a living creature to my graveyard? You know very well how we will react.." he spoke as he walked forward, attempting to keep in eye contact with Raph, so not to have the girl's smart tongue ripped from her mouth along with the rest of her face. Within this graveyard, over a hundred thousand of dead stood in the span of this graveyard, packed together, they all look like they were held back by this one rotting man.

"Sorry bout that. I tried ta tell er, but....she's like a stray dog. She kinda follows me round. That's not what I'm here ta talk bout though. Seems we got bigger problems. Military's gettin worse. They got some chick that can control dead people. She put a spell or somethin on me and Xena....that kitsune there. She's got ghost in er, so any magic that would affect a zombie would her too, but that's sides tha point." he said shaking his head and trying not to babble. He wanted to get this meeting with over as quickly as he could. Though Xena had been nothing but a pain in the last day or so he'd known her, she had helped save him from the military so he felt he owed her at least one.

He looked to him tilting his head "So you say there is a woman who thinks she is able to tame my brothers?" His dead eyes glared "Unwise.. Very very unwise." he responded "The city has been evacuated besides the military correct?" He spoke as he looked toward to him, eyes slowly shifting to Xena from time to time. A growing rage filling him from the sight of a living creature. A creature who had killed so many of his brothers before.

"Yeah. Dunno what kinda information she got outta me while she had control a me. Most tha humans were evacuated. At least from this part a town. Military thinks they got us all herded here." he said as he slowly and casually made his way between Xena and Finley hoping for an out of sight out of mind kind of effect.

Finelys dead, lifeless eyes kept onto Raph in attempt to keep his control and not looking over at Xena. "Yes..in a way that is true.." he spoke looking back to his brothers. The hordes upon hordes of undead men, women and children in various states of dress "Too dreadfully true. You need not to worry. This woman won't take advantage of her powers with me around. I am to take her head personally."

"Aight. Just wanted ya ta know bout er. We gotta get back ta where I left my younger brother. Let em know a few things, then I'll be back. Don't want that woman trackin me back ta family, ya know?" he asked. "But, yeah. You guys keep a look out and I'll catch ya later, Old Timer." he said with a chuckle.

"Take care, and watch your back round the living fox girl. I don't trust her at all. She's got that look and aura bout her. Somethin not quite right."

She kept close to Raph as the latter spoke with Finley, all the while pinning her ears back as she gazed at Finley. She noted his rage towards her before Raph stood in between her and Finley as a means to keep Finley from looking at her. Not that it phased her of course. She wasn't going to let herself become zombie food, let alone not defend herself. That would be foolish otherwise. Finley then mentioned his distrust towards her. "The feeling's mutual." She muttered before she walked away with Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She kept close to Raph as the latter spoke with Finley, all the while pinning her ears back as she gazed at Finley. She noted his rage towards her before Raph stood in between her and Finley as a means to keep Finley from looking at her. Not that it phased her of course. She wasn't going to let herself become zombie food, let alone not defend herself. That would be foolish otherwise. Finley then mentioned his distrust towards her. "The feeling's mutual." She muttered before she walked away with Raph.

He would move to be behind her just to make sure that she wasn't attacked from behind as they continued out. Once back down safely in the sewer, Raph heaved a sigh. "Maybe I should send ya back ta tha lair and check on Donnie and Michelle. I really don't want that woman followin me back, and I just feel paranoid bout tha whole thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He would move to be behind her just to make sure that she wasn't attacked from behind as they continued out. Once back down safely in the sewer, Raph heaved a sigh. "Maybe I should send ya back ta tha lair and check on Donnie and Michelle. I really don't want that woman followin me back, and I just feel paranoid bout tha whole thing."
Xena frowned before shaking her head. "Another reason why I didn't follow them. I'm just as at risk as you are. She even used me against Donnie and Michelle when we tried to rescue you...and we were all caught because of it. I don't know what was done to us, but I'd rather not return knowing that something's been done to us that we could either be tracked or if that woman tries to control us again." She said, recalling what had happened back at the military base. "What did Michelle say in regards to what happened to her?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned before shaking her head. "Another reason why I didn't follow them. I'm just as at risk as you are. She even used me against Donnie and Michelle when we tried to rescue you...and we were all caught because of it. I don't know what was done to us, but I'd rather not return knowing that something's been done to us that we could either be tracked or if that woman tries to control us again." She said, recalling what had happened back at the military base. "What did Michelle say in regards to what happened to her?"

"We gotta let em know we aight somehow." Raph said shaking his head. "Michelle? Said they just wanted someone ta entertain tha troops. Sounds legit. In times like this, probably a lot of people lost hope. Havin someone ta sing and perform makes sense. They use ta do it wit troops in other places all tha time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We gotta let em know we aight somehow." Raph said shaking his head. "Michelle? Said they just wanted someone ta entertain tha troops. Sounds legit. In times like this, probably a lot of people lost hope. Havin someone ta sing and perform makes sense. They use ta do it wit troops in other places all tha time."
"You got a Shell Cell, don't you? Why not use that to contact Donnie at least?" Xena asked before raising an eyebrow in suspicion. That didn't sound right at all. "Maybe if she was just some civilian, buuuuuuut we were infiltrating a military base, not some entertainment theatre. A base with confidential cargo and intel that shouldn't be made public at all. No no no, they're not gonna just use her to be entertainment. That woman knows she was hanging with us....No, they weren't gonna release her just like that without interrogating her or having something done to her as well." She then looked at Raph. "So Donnie didn't bother checking her at all then? You better call him and have him check Michelle, regardless if she claims to be okay or not. Besides, he was with us before we were separated so he might know some details that happened."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You got a Shell Cell, don't you? Why not use that to contact Donnie at least?" Xena asked before raising an eyebrow in suspicion. That didn't sound right at all. "Maybe if she was just some civilian, buuuuuuut we were infiltrating a military base, not some entertainment theatre. A base with confidential cargo and intel that shouldn't be made public at all. No no no, they're not gonna just use her to be entertainment. That woman knows she was hanging with us....No, they weren't gonna release her just like that without interrogating her or having something done to her as well." She then looked at Raph. "So Donnie didn't bother checking her at all then? You better call him and have him check Michelle, regardless if she claims to be okay or not. Besides, he was with us before we were separated so he might know some details that happened."

"Use ta.....I kinda stopped carryin one around when I left tha others." he said a bit sheepishly. "I didn't think there was a point. That they wasn't gonna wanna hear from me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Use ta.....I kinda stopped carryin one around when I left tha others." he said a bit sheepishly. "I didn't think there was a point. That they wasn't gonna wanna hear from me."
"Looks like you're gonna need it now." Xena said. "It's clear that Donnie at least wants to keep in touch with you. Though who's to say the others aren't hoping to hear from you again?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Looks like you're gonna need it now." Xena said. "It's clear that Donnie at least wants to keep in touch with you. Though who's to say the others aren't hoping to hear from you again?"

He sighed again. "There.....might be one still in tha maintenance closet where ya found tha watch. If it still works or not is another question."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He sighed again. "There.....might be one still in tha maintenance closet where ya found tha watch. If it still works or not is another question."
"Come on then." She said as she started to head back to where the maintenance closet was at.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Come on then." She said as she started to head back to where the maintenance closet was at.

Once back, he looked around until he found the old Shell Cell and checked to see if it'd work.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff