Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:56 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
The next morning, Zoey woke to the gentle sounds of birds calling to each other or to their young's. As her eyes fluttered open, she felt herself tensing for a second. Listening for growling or shuffling of steps. And when she heard none, and felt the soft bed beneath her, she felt herself smile and snuggle down into the blanket and pillows with a happy giggle. "Mmnh...." She hummed happily. Finally sitting up with a good long stretch. She almost dreaded getting out of bed, but things needed to be done. Yumi needed her tea, she needed to make breakfast for everyone, they needed to see about maybe making a trip to the nearest shopping center or town to scavenge for what they could, and a whole bunch of other things!!!

"Start with breakfast Zoe....Start with that...." She muttered to herself, finally climbing out of bed to start her day.

After a quick shower, she was dressed and ready for her day. Her hair was pulled back with her favored hair tie and she was happily singing to herself as she bustled about the kitchen cooking up some breakfast with what was available and subbing out what she could. And since some condensed milk and bread were at her disposal with cinnamon and confectionery sugar....the house didn't take long to smell of freshly made French toast!

As she passed the living room to the kitchen, she'd catch sight of Raph sowing his arm up and Leo sitting across the room sharpening his katana.

"Morning." the two murmured.

"You dulled my sword." Leo muttered at Raph.

"This is tha eighth.....maybe more.....time I have had ta sow this arm on. Be lucky I didn't break ya katana."

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

The two were actually grinning as they threw insults. This could be good or terrifying.

Zoey laughed and shook her head. Once breakfast was ready, she looked at the table, it them in particular, and scowled. "Both of us, shove off! Raph take Nira huntin'. Leo, clean up this table and get the others for breakfast. And yes....i ain't askin'!" She says, placing her hands on her hips. She wasn't actually mad....but when she was cooking them food and didn't have a clean space to serve up what she made....she tended to get annoyed and hot headed.

"Ladies can I get my ******** arm back on first please?" Raph asked with a snort as he put the thread in his mouth to bite it in half. He gestured to Xena. "Do ya healin thing, and I'll take tha girls out huntin." he said.

Leo got up and sheathed his sword before looking at Zoey. "Yes, Ma'am." he said with a bow and wink before heading upstairs to get the others.
"You need to quit making a habit out of losing that arm. Least it ain't a sink this time." She said as she walked over to Raph, placing her hand onto his arm to heal it. Despite being human, she had learned a few healing techniques from her mother. She then looked at Zoey. "You trust her because she saved you. Sorry to say, but I'd had some experiences with certain undead that gave me trust issues. One I first met in this world didn't really help build any trust...especially with his views on the living, and the burden Raph had to carry for him and his ilk. The one who started this whole thing...showed nothing on trying to fix his mistake..." She shook her head. "I've been around supernatural creatures to know not to go by appearances alone. Like one may look like a child, but could actually be alot older than they appear. Even with the undead, they could retain the appearance they had before they were turned. Now, I'm not going to stop Raph if he wants to take care of Nira, but I don't want him to do it just because he's obligated to do so due to being a zombie himself. Though I guess Raph could teach her to not use certain terms that could be a bit offensive. I got enough being called 'meatbag' or something along those lines from the undead back home." Once she was done healing Raph's arm, she gave a nod in approval before looking at Zoey once more. "Though...if you end up pushing Raph into adopting her, then we're gonna need to have a talk on that." She smiled a little. "It's too soon for another kid on our end. We just got Yumi in our lives."

Zoey laughed a bit then turned to Xena and Raph. Yumi's water bottle in her hands. "Oh no. That's a conversation and a choice that should only come up between y'all. Not me. No pushin. And Nira ain't gonna call ya a meatbag....she would call ya a fleshie first. Just tell her to call you by name and not fleshie and she'll call you by name."
She smiled when Raph kissed her forehead and left with Yumi to the barn. She then looked back at Zoey. "Like I said, we actually just got Yumi in our lives, so I'd like to have some time to slow it down and adjust to what we got. Raph and I can't really do certain things other couples like you and Donnie do because of his zombie condition. Yumi happened because she was created in a lab by someone using mine and Raph's DNA little did we knew at the time. Until now, she never met us, let alone meeting Leo and the others. What she knew of us was through implanted memories. She's been excited with wanting to know us for real and know all her family. Mikey definitely already took a liking to her." She smiled a bit then shook her head. "That's about as bad as being called a 'meatbag'. 'Fleshie' feels more like I'm being looked at as food...I'm already looked at as such by Finley and his fellow zombies. I'll keep that in mind though."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
The next morning, Zoey woke to the gentle sounds of birds calling to each other or to their young's. As her eyes fluttered open, she felt herself tensing for a second. Listening for growling or shuffling of steps. And when she heard none, and felt the soft bed beneath her, she felt herself smile and snuggle down into the blanket and pillows with a happy giggle. "Mmnh...." She hummed happily. Finally sitting up with a good long stretch. She almost dreaded getting out of bed, but things needed to be done. Yumi needed her tea, she needed to make breakfast for everyone, they needed to see about maybe making a trip to the nearest shopping center or town to scavenge for what they could, and a whole bunch of other things!!!

"Start with breakfast Zoe....Start with that...." She muttered to herself, finally climbing out of bed to start her day.

After a quick shower, she was dressed and ready for her day. Her hair was pulled back with her favored hair tie and she was happily singing to herself as she bustled about the kitchen cooking up some breakfast with what was available and subbing out what she could. And since some condensed milk and bread were at her disposal with cinnamon and confectionery sugar....the house didn't take long to smell of freshly made French toast!

As she passed the living room to the kitchen, she'd catch sight of Raph sowing his arm up and Leo sitting across the room sharpening his katana.

"Morning." the two murmured.

"You dulled my sword." Leo muttered at Raph.

"This is tha eighth.....maybe more.....time I have had ta sow this arm on. Be lucky I didn't break ya katana."

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

The two were actually grinning as they threw insults. This could be good or terrifying.

Zoey laughed and shook her head. Once breakfast was ready, she looked at the table, it them in particular, and scowled. "Both of us, shove off! Raph take Nira huntin'. Leo, clean up this table and get the others for breakfast. And yes....i ain't askin'!" She says, placing her hands on her hips. She wasn't actually mad....but when she was cooking them food and didn't have a clean space to serve up what she made....she tended to get annoyed and hot headed.

"Ladies can I get my ******** arm back on first please?" Raph asked with a snort as he put the thread in his mouth to bite it in half. He gestured to Xena. "Do ya healin thing, and I'll take tha girls out huntin." he said.

Leo got up and sheathed his sword before looking at Zoey. "Yes, Ma'am." he said with a bow and wink before heading upstairs to get the others.

Zoey sighed but nodded as she turned to look for a thermos for Yumi. She could pour the rest of that tea in there for her to drink along the way. And I'll have a fresh batch waitin when she gets back! Zoey thought happily. She really did enjoy being around kids. It was why she was so good with Shadow. It was why she had gone to college for teaching Elementary or Middle School aged kids. "Sorry....that did seem a little snippy. I'm not tryin to appoint anyone her babysitter. Y'all don't have to trust her but I do. She don't need a babysitter bit I promised her he would take her huntin this morning. It's her first time out of the city. She ain't use to goin periods of time without a daily feed like Raph. Besides....Raph will be able to tell her what is okay and not okay for eatin around here." Zoey reasoned, finally finding a water bottle and letting out an excited noise about it before getting to work on pouring the rest of the promised iced tea into it for Yumi.

"I trust er. Yeah, we need ta go hunt. We'll stick wit deer though. Don't want Yumi gettin tha taste for.....well somthin livin." Raph said wincing. Once his arm was healed, he stood and kissed Xena on the forehead before waving to Zoey. "Be back later." he said before calling up to Yumi to go with him to the barn. Once there, he looked around for Nira. "Yo, Nira, hungry? We gonna go huntin."

Zoey stopped Yumi long enough hand over the filled water bottle with a quick hug and a promise for a fresh batch to be waiting with a plate of French toast when she got back.

Nira would already be coming towards the home and seemed to scowl slightly at Raph yelling. "Nira right here. Raph go yell. Make things stare or run." She would almost seem to moodily grumble towards him before she notices Yumi. "Small one?" She asks curiously. Her head tilted to the side. To Nira, Yumi looked like a child but she clearly didn't smell like a fleshy child but she also didn't quiet smell like a dead one either. It was confusing Nira and made her genuinely curious about the girl.

@Xena: Once Raph and Yumi had left, and their conversation continued, Zoey was quiet for a bit as she sanitized the table and began serving up breakfast. "....If it makes you feel better....i can't have kids." Zoey muttered after a few minutes. Zoey hadn't learned that till she had gone for a check up during a brief momentary freak out. She had been late on her menstrual cycle and had a freak out. And after getting looked at and told that it was more than likely stress....the doctor had revealed the startling fact that she was sterile.

Zoey had been devastated. She spent that whole day in her dorm room crying. She had NEVER shared this fact with anyone. Not even Donnie and the mere thought of him finding out terrified her. "Doctors think it was the car crash that killed my birth parents. I was so young though at the time....but they think something internally never healed right. Or it did and my body did a weird thing that left me sterile as a self defense so I don't suffer miscarriage....i don't know. I was suppose to go to the doctors. Get a scan....but I never went. I was too scared to know the what and why.....Guess now it doesn't even matter..."

By this point...a few tears had fallen down her cheeks.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:26 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Zoey stopped Yumi long enough hand over the filled water bottle with a quick hug and a promise for a fresh batch to be waiting with a plate of French toast when she got back.

Nira would already be coming towards the home and seemed to scowl slightly at Raph yelling. "Nira right here. Raph go yell. Make things stare or run." She would almost seem to moodily grumble towards him before she notices Yumi. "Small one?" She asks curiously. Her head tilted to the side. To Nira, Yumi looked like a child but she clearly didn't smell like a fleshy child but she also didn't quiet smell like a dead one either. It was confusing Nira and made her genuinely curious about the girl.

@Xena: Once Raph and Yumi had left, and their conversation continued, Zoey was quiet for a bit as she sanitized the table and began serving up breakfast. "....If it makes you feel better....i can't have kids." Zoey muttered after a few minutes. Zoey hadn't learned that till she had gone for a check up during a brief momentary freak out. She had been late on her menstrual cycle and had a freak out. And after getting looked at and told that it was more than likely stress....the doctor had revealed the startling fact that she was sterile.

Zoey had been devastated. She spent that whole day in her dorm room crying. She had NEVER shared this fact with anyone. Not even Donnie and the mere thought of him finding out terrified her. "Doctors think it was the car crash that killed my birth parents. I was so young though at the time....but they think something internally never healed right. Or it did and my body did a weird thing that left me sterile as a self defense so I don't suffer miscarriage....i don't know. I was suppose to go to the doctors. Get a scan....but I never went. I was too scared to know the what and why.....Guess now it doesn't even matter..."

Xena frowned as she listened before she went to give Zoey a comforting hug. "I'm sorry to hear that." She murmured. "I never really looked at how important it is to actually have a kid that's your flesh and blood in comparison to one that's adopted. I mean, I come from a family that's mostly adopted so it's something I didn't think much of...well, having a family of my own wasn't exactly something on my mind...there were things I wanted to do before I even thought of settling down, though I gave that up in my decision to stay with Raph in this world." She then shook her head. "It should matter. If you plan to have a family of your own with Donnie, that would be something you should tell him...when you're ready of course. I don't think he'll think any less of you because of your condition. He loves you for you, not for the sake having you be the mother of his children. He wants you not just as his lover, but also as his best friend and partner. His companion. It shouldn't be about how good in bed someone is or if they have valuables to gain from just to be with someone....It should be about knowing the person and letting the bond you form with them grow...and see where it goes. It should be about being with them for them. As long as you both make each other happy in your own way, then that's all should matter, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey sighed but nodded as she turned to look for a thermos for Yumi. She could pour the rest of that tea in there for her to drink along the way. And I'll have a fresh batch waitin when she gets back! Zoey thought happily. She really did enjoy being around kids. It was why she was so good with Shadow. It was why she had gone to college for teaching Elementary or Middle School aged kids. "Sorry....that did seem a little snippy. I'm not tryin to appoint anyone her babysitter. Y'all don't have to trust her but I do. She don't need a babysitter bit I promised her he would take her huntin this morning. It's her first time out of the city. She ain't use to goin periods of time without a daily feed like Raph. Besides....Raph will be able to tell her what is okay and not okay for eatin around here." Zoey reasoned, finally finding a water bottle and letting out an excited noise about it before getting to work on pouring the rest of the promised iced tea into it for Yumi.

"I trust er. Yeah, we need ta go hunt. We'll stick wit deer though. Don't want Yumi gettin tha taste for.....well somthin livin." Raph said wincing. Once his arm was healed, he stood and kissed Xena on the forehead before waving to Zoey. "Be back later." he said before calling up to Yumi to go with him to the barn. Once there, he looked around for Nira. "Yo, Nira, hungry? We gonna go huntin."

"Yeah. Small one. Yumi, Nira. Nira, this is Yumi." Raph introduced the two.

The scraggly looking fox girl smiled and wagged her tail happily almost dog like. "Hi! I'm Yumi."

"She's uh......she's mine and Xena's kid."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

The scraggly looking fox girl smiled and wagged her tail happily almost dog like. "Hi! I'm Yumi."

Nira looked at Yumi then at Raph then back at Yumi and just nodded. She could have it explained it to her later. "Nira is Nira, Yumi. Hi!" She chuckles and smiled. "Yumi hunting with Nira and Raph, yes?"

@Xena: "Yeah.....its just....before the world went to s**t, adoption was an answer and as option. Now it's not. Be real....in this world....a kid wouldn't make it. Too young and scared..." Zoey sighed, quickly wiping her cheeks. "...I'll tell him eventually. Just...not right now."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:52 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira looked at Yumi then at Raph then back at Yumi and just nodded. She could have it explained it to her later. "Nira is Nira, Yumi. Hi!" She chuckles and smiled. "Yumi hunting with Nira and Raph, yes?"

@Xena: "Yeah.....its just....before the world went to s**t, adoption was an answer and as option. Now it's not. Be real....in this world....a kid wouldn't make it. Too young and scared..." Zoey sighed, quickly wiping her cheeks. "...I'll tell him eventually. Just...not right now."

"Yeah! Yumi hunt with Nira and Ra....er....Dad!" Yumi said with a giggle at her almost slip up.

Raph ruffled both of their hair before heading towards the woods. "Aight. Let's go then."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Same could be said about my world. There's still hope for children to be raised...yet they'll be exposed to war and survival. Here it's mostly zombies and the military to worry about." Xena said with a sigh. She then gave a nod. "Tell him when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Yeah! Yumi hunt with Nira and Ra....er....Dad!" Yumi said with a giggle at her almost slip up.

Raph ruffled both of their hair before heading towards the woods. "Aight. Let's go then."

Nira grumbled and batted his hand away before nudging Yumi to walk before her but behind Raph with Nira bringing up the rear and constantly looking around as if something would jump them.

@Xena: Zoey nodded then took a moment to splash water on her face and dry off before stepping out into the hall to call out that food was getting cold. Honestly....she was surprised Mikey hadn't already barged into the kitchen.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:45 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira grumbled and batted his hand away before nudging Yumi to walk before her but behind Raph with Nira bringing up the rear and constantly looking around as if something would jump them.

@Xena: Zoey nodded then took a moment to splash water on her face and dry off before stepping out into the hall to call out that food was getting cold. Honestly....she was surprised Mikey hadn't already barged into the kitchen.

It was surprising, but not for long as he was the first to run downstairs and to the table with his more composed brothers following along.

Donnie stopped to give Zoey a quick kiss before going on into the kitchn to sit down.

Splinter was the last to arrive and sat down with his family.

@Nira: Raph continued on, every now and then sniffing the air before continuing on. It felt like forever before they saw a large buck moving through the forest. Raph looked at the two girls and motioned to it. "Want me ta show ya how, or ya think ya can handle it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

It was surprising, but not for long as he was the first to run downstairs and to the table with his more composed brothers following along.

Donnie stopped to give Zoey a quick kiss before going on into the kitchn to sit down.

@Nira: Raph continued on, every now and then sniffing the air before continuing on. It felt like forever before they saw a large buck moving through the forest. Raph looked at the two girls and motioned to it. "Want me ta show ya how, or ya think ya can handle it?" He asked.
Xena went to take a seat at the table before looking at Mikey. "Had a moment's hesitation, Mikey?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey giggled at Mikey's eagerness for the food and smiled brilliantly at Donnie's kiss. As she gave a quick hug to Master Splinter, she couldn't help but wonder....but to think...just how long had they been almost within earshot...and what had they possibly heard. As she helped him along to the table, she subtly shook her head. Clearing Her thoughts. It wasn't important or something to worry over right now. There's was much to do and so little daylight available. "Hope y'all like it!"

@Raph and Yumi: "Show Nira and Yumi." She would mumble. Tilting her head. This was different from the city after all. There weren't subtle sounds of shoes shifting against the trashed ground of a building, no shaky breathes just barely echoing off the walls, nothing that signaled a human in hiding it sneaking about. No. This was different. Harder. "We learn. Nira learn."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena went to take a seat at the table before looking at Mikey. "Had a moment's hesitation, Mikey?"

"No....SOMEONE had a Leo moment." Mikey said. He then did a high pitched voice as he tried to impersonate Donnie. "There's girls in the house now. You should clean up for a meal and not go downstairs with dirty hands and all. Freshen up a bit."

"I don't sound like that." Donnie said. stare

Splinter smiled to Zoey as she helped him. "Thank you, My Dear. I hope you rested well." he then looked to Xena."As well as you."

@Nira: "Aight. Watch an learn." he said pulling a sai. Silent as a cat he moved without rustling any leaves or making any running thumping noise, getting down wind of the deer so it didn't smell him, but making sure that it didn't see him either. He soon jumped it, stabbing his sai into it's neck and taking it down with no sound from him or his prey.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"No....SOMEONE had a Leo moment." Mikey said. He then did a high pitched voice as he tried to impersonate Donnie. "There's girls in the house now. You should clean up for a meal and not go downstairs with dirty hands and all. Freshen up a bit."

Splinter smiled to Zoey as she helped him. "Thank you, My Dear. I hope you rested well." he then looked to Xena."As well as you."

@Nira: "Aight. Watch an learn." he said pulling a sai. Silent as a cat he moved without rustling any leaves or making any running thumping noise, getting down wind of the deer so it didn't smell him, but making sure that it didn't see him either. He soon jumped it, stabbing his sai into it's neck and taking it down with no sound from him or his prey.
"Oh?" She then looked at Donnie. "Are we certain it's not because you now have your girlfriend here? You weren't so hard on Mikey when it was just me and Yumi." She smiled a bit then looked at Splinter and nodded. "Yeah, I did."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira watched carefully but hung back as he pounced for his prey. She had also held Yumi back too. But only long enough for Raph to take the deer down. "Nira will have to practice being quiet..." She sighed wistfully. The hunting, she could get down. But the silent stalking....thst would take practice.

@Donnie and Co.: "No, but it's something I'd say so I appreciate you doing so Mikey. Thank you." Zoey said with a smile as she went about making that batch of iced tea at well as a pot of regular tea. "Now dig in and eat while it's still hot. We've much to do today."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh?" She then looked at Donnie. "Are we certain it's not because you now have your girlfriend here? You weren't so hard on Mikey when it was just me and Yumi." She smiled a bit then looked at Splinter and nodded. "Yeah, I did."

Donnie blushed,. "Yeah...well you'd been living with Raph. You're use to more.....rugged people...."

"Nice save." Mikey whispered loudly.

@Nira: "Yeah. It'll take some practice, but you'll get it. Aight. Dig in. Yumi, you go back ta tha house. Ya Mom probably want ya ta eat this cooked, and deer ain't good for anyone that might be part livin anyway." he said before ruffling her hair.

Yumi giggled and nodded before heading back through the woods to home.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games