Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:07 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stopped him for a second and took her hair down. Only to shake it a bit, letting her hair cover her bloody bicep and tricep area. Along with covering most of her right side of her face with her hair. As she tucked the left half behind her left ear. Some how this look was one that seemed to suit her before she let him help her walk. Of course she fought back bitching as they finally found a hotel and walked into the lobby. Now she was getting them checked in under a fake name since they did not need her ID and she paid in cash. Before they headed to the room with a king size bed and of course a bathroom with a working shower.

Once they were in the bedroom she sat on the bed for a moment and groaned a bit. Now she started to undo her lacings on her armor and put them on the bed. Followed by taking her boots off and checking out her feet. Seeing her feet were fine once the socks were off she stood up and stretched a bit. Now she looked at Viktor after she took off her torso armor piece. "I'm going to take a shower and guess go to sleep afterwards.", she mused before heading to the bathroom now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:33 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When they got into the room he started taking a look around it. He knew that the chances of them being attack were not that much but he rather be safe then sorry. Not paying attention to her while she was taking off her armor and boot and only turned to her and gave a nod when she said she was going to take a shower. Moving his head from side to side really quick to crack his neck since he was starting to get uncomfortable being in his human form for so long. So once she was in the bathroom he started turning into the mastiff form he has taken up using around her and laid down on the floor next to the foot of the bad in the room.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:56 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zina took a good while she was in the shower. She stayed in until the water ran cold. After the shower she got out and dried off. Before she got dressed into a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt. As her other clothes were balled up. Once in the bedroom she put the clothes on a chair. Followed by sitting on the bed and sighing. Now she went to adjust the AC before laying down and pulling the blankets over her. Her damp hair was in a loose ponytail as she looked at the ceiling. It may of seemed weird but she did not bother to turn the TV on. "Talk now or in the morning?", She asked after a good ten minutes in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:55 pm
Viktor Ruinous

During the entire time he just laid on his spot. Going over everything that happened in his head. He didn't have the slightest clue why he was remembering his lost friend now of all time. Those memories hadn't made themselves know for quite a long time so to all of a sudden be coming up now with Zina made him wonder. Just what was going on with his mind and how did she play into it. Though he was able to hear her question and from his spot he responded with, "In the morning. A lot happened and you should get some rest. Though if there is something you need just ask." Deciding to be a little nicer to her at the moment while he tried to figure everything out.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:02 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She heard his reply,"Okay, in the morning then.", she replied. Only to toss and turn until she was on her stomach. Finally she gone to sleep and it was clear she was curling up deep into the blankets. It almost seemed like the A/C was a bit to cold. Yet it seemed like if it was any warmer it would just be muggy and uncomfortable. Though if he laid on the bed, she would move less as she was laying on her side facing the edge of the bed in her deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:11 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As they night went by he just listened to all he could to make sure they were safe. Though he was feeling his eye twitch with her moving around in the bed. Soon though he was wondering if he would be able to see his friend again if he looked at her again. So he slowly got on the bed and watched her as she slept trying to see if it worked. Laying next to her he just couldn't get the result he was looking for. But he did find himself starring at her face while she slept anyway.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:16 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By about ten or so in the morning Zina woke up on her back and groaned. Now she laid there and kept her eyes closed. Cussing in a whisper, yet it was in broken Irish. Finally she started to sit up and rubbing her eyes well heading to the bathroom. After business was taken care of she gone back to the bed and flopped where she had been."Morning, by the way.", she said, since she saw the time on an alarm clock. Right now she was on her stomach and was looking at the headboard. Only to glance at Viktor from the corner of her eye. As she put her face into the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:22 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she got up he just stayed on the bed. He was trying to figure out what he was supposed to do and say now. When she flopped done on the bed he chuckled just a bit. "Morning. We really must find out how to keep you from tossing and turning in your sleep.", he said but his voice was clearly having that be meant as a joke. Laying his head down on the bed himself as he took in a deep breath only to let it out as one of his usual tired sighs.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She raised an eyebrow as he chuckled only to smile into the pillow. Though now she raised an eyebrow and well still watching him from the corner of her eye. After a good minute, or ten she finally looked at him. "Is that why you lay by me? Cause I used to have dogs, and I'd move around less. I had to let them go cause of my work schedules a year or so ago.", she said, but looked at the wall past him. Her gray stormy eyes seemed to zone out, but nothing like last night. A small yet sad smile crossed her face as she seemed to be thinking of the pets she had to get rid of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:38 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Once she said that he raise his head and turned to her with a raised eyebrow. Tilting his head at her before a small grin came to his face. "First I may look like a dog right now but I'm not a pet. Plus that might have been for the better since your current job is going to take even more of you time if not your life. Second yes that is why I did it. It seems you stop when I do lay either right next to you and/or on top of you.", he said as he rolled over a bit so he could be laying on his side but still facing her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:44 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She barely glanced at him as he spoke. As she kept focusing on the wall past him."I know you ain't a dog. But, it's more relaxing sometimes... To know I'm cared about... I-I... Something happened like fourteen or so years ago. I honestly forgot... But it screwed me up... Sleeping alone is sometimes a nightmare.",she spoke, well almost starting to sound full on hick. Yet the hick part stopped when she was mentioning about some kind of trauma. Once again tears started to form in her eyes and she now looked away from Viktor and into a pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:49 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Listening to her as she spoke he took in that she was saying but as soon as she started having the tears in her eyes he almost saw her again. Moving over so he was now right next to her he placed his head onto her shoulder. "You don't need to worry that no one cares about you. You have those friends of yours and if you would like you can say that you even have me. I'll even sleep next to you to keep you company during the night if you would like.", he said as he snuggled up as close to her as he could. Knowing that he really wasn't that good a speaking so he hoped that his actions spoke for themselves.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:56 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She felt the weight of his head on her shoulder. It was clear she was fighting her tears. Still she laid on her stomach and was trying not to cry. Though after he said that a hiccup left her as she was still fighting the tears. Now she reached her hand over and put it on top of his head. Which she just used her thumb to gently rub his forehead. After a couple more minutes she finally allowed herself to quietly cry. This would last for a while but after maybe an hour, she just stayed still. Even after the hour or so, her hand was still on his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:36 pm
Viktor Ruinous

He didn't move or say anything as she started to cry. As her hand was on his head he just let her rub his forehead and whatever else she wanted. Knowing now was the time to not say something to upset her further. Once she had finished he waited to make sure that she was done for now at least. Then when he was sure that she was done he nuzzled his head a bit further into her hand on his forehead in an attempt to comfort her a bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:42 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few minutes, she finally rolled over to face him properly now. Before returning her hand to his head. Still she, would use her thumb to rub his forehead."It could of been fourteen years ago, or ten... I honestly don't remember a bit of my life... But someone had taken advantage of, me... When I was home alone. He was caught part way through... It took me until my early twenties to be comfortable with anyone, even a man to touch me. Finally I was able to take back what was mine.", she said well looking at Viktor with her stormy eyes. Of course she meant her safety yet also being able to be sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas