Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I said hide. Not call all tha damn zombie in tha area. That stuff smells sa bad, only a human would wear it." Raph said scrunching up his snout in distaste.
"...Fine, we'll have Donnie do what they do in the Walking Dead." Xena said.

"That stupid comic Mikey reads?" Raph asked.
"You know that part where the Survivors wore those ponchos with zombie guts to get by zombies undetected?" Xena asked.

"Not that I'm admitin ta readin that comic......yes."
"Why not let Donnie try something similar to that?" Xena tilted her head slightly. "I highly doubt you keep more than one trenchcoat and fedora with your scent on them."

"....True. Aight. So what? I kill a zombie, drag it in here, we cut it open, and like......dump tha organs all over Donnie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You know that part where the Survivors wore those ponchos with zombie guts to get by zombies undetected?" Xena asked.

"Why not let Donnie try something similar to that?" Xena tilted her head slightly. "I highly doubt you keep more than one trenchcoat and fedora with your scent on them."

"....True. Aight. So what? I kill a zombie, drag it in here, we cut it open, and like......dump tha organs all over Donnie?"
"He's gonna need something to cover his scent. I'm pretty certain Donnie can whip up something that could help too along with getting the zombie guts." Xena said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:18 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He's gonna need something to cover his scent. I'm pretty certain Donnie can whip up something that could help too along with getting the zombie guts." Xena said.

"En....let's not put too much on em. Think he's a bit shellshocked, no pun intended." Raph said with a sigh. "I'll be back. Gotta be a zombie close by." he headed out quickly to find what he needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"En....let's not put too much on em. Think he's a bit shellshocked, no pun intended." Raph said with a sigh. "I'll be back. Gotta be a zombie close by." he headed out quickly to find what he needed.
Xena nodded as she watched Raph head out before she went back to Donnie's workshop. "Hey, Donnie?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded as she watched Raph head out before she went back to Donnie's workshop. "Hey, Donnie?"

"Yeah?" he asked, looking up from a piece of machinery he had been holding, but not really looking at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah?" he asked, looking up from a piece of machinery he had been holding, but not really looking at it.
"Would you like to come with me and Raph?" She asked as she walked over to him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where are you going?" he asked. "I mean, I guess I could. There's nothing for me to do really here. I thought I could fix that machine, but I'd have to find more parts, and I don't even know if it would do what I wanted it to do anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where are you going?" he asked. "I mean, I guess I could. There's nothing for me to do really here. I thought I could fix that machine, but I'd have to find more parts, and I don't even know if it would do what I wanted it to do anyway."
"To the mausoleum, where Raph's been staying at...well, it's now my home too." She rubbed the back of her head. "Though we'll need to hide your scent to keep the zombies from wanting you as a snack." She then looked at the machine. "What does it do exactly?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"To the mausoleum, where Raph's been staying at...well, it's now my home too." She rubbed the back of her head. "Though we'll need to hide your scent to keep the zombies from wanting you as a snack." She then looked at the machine. "What does it do exactly?"

"It was suppose to be able to analyze a zombie to try and get a reading of it's genetics and some of it's chemical makeup in an attempt to find a cure." Donnie said. "Ok....I can go with you guys. It wont be too cramped, will it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It was suppose to be able to analyze a zombie to try and get a reading of it's genetics and some of it's chemical makeup in an attempt to find a cure." Donnie said. "Ok....I can go with you guys. It wont be too cramped, will it?"
"We'll manage." She smiled a bit. "Besides, I think it'll at least make Raph happy to have you there with us. It's better than leaving you all alone like that. That... and there is someone we'd like for you to meet too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We'll manage." She smiled a bit. "Besides, I think it'll at least make Raph happy to have you there with us. It's better than leaving you all alone like that. That... and there is someone we'd like for you to meet too."

"Oh? Who?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"
Xena blushed a bit. "Mine and Raph's daughter." She then held her hands up defensively. "Before you say anything, nothing happened between us. Someone created her in a lab using our DNA, and had implanted memories of us into her. She never met us for real until now. She's now staying with us at the mausoleum. We do want for her to meet Leo, Mikey, and Splinter too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"
Xena blushed a bit. "Mine and Raph's daughter." She then held her hands up defensively. "Before you say anything, nothing happened between us. Someone created her in a lab using our DNA, and had implanted memories of us into her. She never met us for real until now. She's now staying with us at the mausoleum. We do want for her to meet Leo, Mikey, and Splinter too."

Donnie looked shocked, then a little relieved as she explained. "Ok. I'd love to meet her." he said with a smile and nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"

Donnie looked shocked, then a little relieved as she explained. "Ok. I'd love to meet her." he said with a smile and nod.
She smiled and nodded. "She would love to meet you too. She was really excited with wanting to meet you all and get to know you." She said. "No one in my world knows about this yet. About Yumi or my decision to stay here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Who?"

She smiled and nodded. "She would love to meet you too. She was really excited with wanting to meet you all and get to know you." She said. "No one in my world knows about this yet. About Yumi or my decision to stay here."

"I see. Nervous?" he asked. "I mean about telling your family?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games