Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:56 pm
xxHivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 4
Repair: 4
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

"You're still here." Tevini commented as she approached her ice hive again. It wasn't a question. She looked at the mound of snow and wondered if this game was actually a game or an experiment. Was someone out there watching how long it took for the participants to give up against the inevitable? She scanned the crowd looking for that redblood who ran a therapy booth down the boardwalk. Nothing.

"Hm..." The redblood nudged her creation with her foot, contemplating just knocking the whole thing over and being done with it. Last night she'd spent the time fixing it up again out of a sense of duty, to finish completing it since she'd already gone all the way there to see it. She wasn't entirely sure what'd brought her here again tonight. What had she been hoping to see? A surprise rebuilding of it by the trolls who'd destroyed the structure? This wasn't a movie! Sighing at her foolishness, the girl wished she hadn't come. She found herself feeling sadder now than if she'd simply left it alone to wonder about. If she hadn't checked, it could've been anything. By checking, she had an answer. An answer she didn't like.

'It's safer that way.' The mechanic mused internally. This was her typical approach to unpleasant situations or problems, to just avoid them. It was getting hard these days with so much responsibility on her shoulders. Was that why she'd come here tonight? Out of a quiet need to push on despite the inevitability of how this would end? Tevini bit her lip and decided to give it one more go. She picked up another handful of the sparkling snow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:20 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: C) Balloons!

Current Score: 9 + 2 = 11

It seemed she always carried his voice with her, no matter where she went. Closing her eyes, Tevini braced herself for impact, scared and unable to get her body to move to land. Instead a pair of hands grabbed hers and they weren't falling anymore- they were flying!

"Cerpin! How?" The redblood called out to him. No, she wasn't asking how they'd starting floating momentarily- long enough for him to angle them to land safely back down. She wanted to know how he always managed to race over in time just when she needed help. Embarrassed, she wished she could be just as sturdy a rock in return when he needed it. Was she? It didn't feel like it.

"Nevermind! Thank you, just- go finish!" Tevini urged him, remembering they were in a talent competition. She didn't understand how it was being judged, with everyone doing such wildly different acts, but she knew she didn't want to get in the way of Cerpin's points. It didn't really matter if he won by this point, he was already a very popular and well known troll. But still, she hated feeling in someone's way. Letting go of his hands, the engineer let the momentum start to build again, focusing on how to finish and find somewhere out of the way to safely take off these damn skis.

"Ahhhh!" The redblood finished the show by shooting through some balloons that were blocking her visibility of the path. She pretended she'd meant to pop them for the show and slowed down, catching her breath. Thank gog that was over.

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:01 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 7
Damage: 3
Repair: 3
New Total: 7

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

"Oh geez, it didn't stay as much as I thought it would." Cerpin poked at the pieces of his structure that were falling apart. But on the other hand, it also didn't look as terrible as he had been scared it would. Snow and ice was just so hard to predict. The Alternian sun was a killer, he was sure of it. Just look at what it did to their hard work! The purpleblood knelt down and started to pat at the sides of his project to feel how sturdy it was. He could repair this.

"At least the cables stayed. Aren't you a beauty?" Laughing, the purpleblood ran a hand down the side of the structure affectionately. He had been working his a** off to craft a large scale guitar complete with cables for strings. It wouldn't work like an actual guitar but it would have that eye catching appearance to set his work apart from the crowd. Cerpin was confident he had seen people eyeing his lot when he'd arrived earlier. That didn't necessarily mean they liked it or thought it was impressive but they'd noticed it and any attention was good attention in his book.

Just a little further to go and the masterpiece would be complete.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 8

It had been a crazy journey to get to this point and Cerpin was honestly looking forward to it ending. Mostly because he was starting to worry that Tevini might actually get hurt. The sound of fireworks going off as other trolls completed their part of the performance combine with batches of released balloons and a live band let him know this was definitely going to be as chaotic, if not more, as he was imagining it was going to be. What a finale!

Well if you were going to die in a freak skiing accident, at least it'd be entertaining to have a band play you out of existence.

"Woooooooo!!" He cheered loudly to pump himself up. He was going to give them a show to remember! That was what Cerpin Sugall prided himself on and that was how he wanted others to see him. He launched into his song and belted out a popular pop song that the audience would recognize.

"Thank you, Civisect, it's been awesome!" The purpleblood let out a laugh and smiled at the judges with a chill nonchalance about him. It was more so a product of Cerpin being completely winded and unable to say much rather than because he was actually that fabulous. Well, okay in his mind he was but... right now he was just tired.

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:55 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 4
Repair: 5
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkling Snow

Eckios was beginning to learn to not preemptively look forward to seeing his ice hive the next evening. Trolls kept ******** it up, and that was simply how it was going to be for the rest of the event. The sooner he came to peace with that, the less heartache and distress he felt for the given situation. Sighing as he rubbed his neck, he realized he had to completely start over again. Whatever that couple with the cocoa had against him...he really couldn't stand them. No matter. Eckios carefully began working with his ice hive, despite the dizziness he felt from being under the weather. he just had to do a few more things...and then it was time to call it an early night. He was exhausted and felt like he'd been run over by a stampeding moobeast.  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 18, 13, 98 Total: 129 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:04 am
Eckios shivered a little as he stood in place getting ready to prepare for snowflake catching. He'd grabbed an extra scarf to help keep warm. Poking his tongue out, he looked to the sky as snowflakes gradually cascaded downwards. It was beautiful really...even if he was distracted by holding his tongue out, Eckios was awestruck by the beauty snow brought to the city landscape.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 43, 21 Total: 64 (2-200)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:05 am
The fact he had a tired sway about him, oddly made it not all that terribly impossible to catch snowflakes. To the outside looking in, it seemed purposeful enough. Eckios despite his fatigue arched up on his tiptoes, determined to make off with a proper snowflake for showcasing.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:09 am
Eckios moved as quickly as his tired body would allow. He had pushed himself far beyond his own limits, but having this much fun was worth every second of it. He would get better, and have plenty of time to sleep when he was back home with his best friend. It was weird to think that...not long ago, he hadn't known Eilidh, Xavier..Eyzaak, or Trevel for that matter. He'd also lived alone with his lusus, until that day he'd signed the papers that officially made him a working class servant. Not that he really felt that way...honestly he felt like he'd gained, rather than lost in agreeing to his current arrangements.

Showing off his snowflake, he smiled brightly. He had to bite back his powers as he sneezed, hard as he felt the tightening of his throat that came before the blast. Blinking rapidly he leaned into his lusus for support as the pair headed off.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:50 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
My team is: Yellow
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: A

Current Score: 9

Stryke didn't really give a damn if the zip line had slowed down his performance. It was a safe, but boring decent that he actually made a point of trying to improve upon by showing off a bit. The breather actually gave him a second to survey the landscape, taking it in for what it was. When he landed safely, he caught his momentum and shot forward. He was so close to being done..surely this was almost the end of it. He felt like he had been at this for DAYS rather than a few minutes. There was no way in hell he was getting on a hand glider, and all the other options had sounded like he was flirting with death. The lack of points was mildly annoying, but his adventures on the cliff side hadn't gone to poorly all in all.

Deciding to go with fireworks..he signaled for them to go off to signal his finishing the race. The finish line, there had never been a sweeter sight for sore eyes. He wanted to be off this course, and get these gog awful skiis off his feet. He had never longed for his boots more than in that timeframe it took to make the decent and show off his performance. The pops and crackled shot into the air, exploding and lighting up the night sky briefly as he zipped over the finish line.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:59 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eyzaak Hiroki
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: C

Current Score: 9

Eyzaak had literally dived off the edge without a second of hesitation. Down, Down he went as he plummeted off the cliff. Maybe...this wasn't such a good idea. Holy ******** what was he thinking?! HE DIDN'T WANNA DIE OR SHATTER HIS BONES. Screaming bloody murder, he wished he'd chosen the hand glider!! Abort! Abort!! This is not a drill. Eyzaak's mind spouted off random garbage like this, as he wondered if this was the end of the line. He had so much he wanted to do and say...what if all he was just became a memory to those who knew him. Squeezing his eyes shut, he braced for impact.

Miraculously, he did not get hurt. He did spear the trampoline however and had to crawl away from the wreckage.

Lucky for him, he came away unharmed. It did make him realize something...he needed to man up and tell two trolls in particular just how important they were to him. Autumn and Trevel alike deserved to know that truth...even if neither of them returned his feelings. There was nothing like dropping off a bajillion mile high cliff to put weird s**t like that into perspective. Sheepishly he darted through the balloons to finish off his routine. He didn't really care if he was using the right performance...he just wanted an excuse to pop some balloons as he went by.

Hobo Pixi
ignore this i hella screwed up my formatting didnt mean to requote

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:12 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 6

Trevel had decided on the showmanship of the halfpipe, even if landing on it would require a great deal of control and excellent precision. Namely, it required skill and finesse. For Trevel, he could at least stumble into the contraption as he dropped from the steep cliff. He did his best to make it look fluid and smooth. His pump biscuit pounded wildly for his own safety, as his eyes flickered to his blueblood pal who was yelling like a maniac. He was fine..right? He frowned slightly but had to keep his concentration on the task at hand to keep his own a** safe.

Surprisingly, the free fall and smooth landing actually had gone over much better than he anticipated. The hiss of the downhill speed frond devices was a relief to hear. He made it. The sound of the skiis leaving the half-pipe gave him a boost of confidence.

Trevel felt like his breath had been stolen away however, as he zipped down the mountainside. The near fall that had almost occurred had him eager to cross that finish line just up ahead. Racing down the slope, it was an obvious choice that he would call on the Band to celebrate his finale. He smirked, proud of himself and feeling like he'd just run a 5-day marathon....even if that was silly. It had only been a few minutes obviously.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:14 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Dillys Silvio
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: 1
Repair: 0
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Dillys was back for another night of ice hive building. Much to his surprising, there was very little wrong with his structure. In fact...the parking lot ice seemed to have been the exact material he needed to stabilize the whole thing. The damage done had been minimal, just some trash and a stray mitten plopped right in the center of his carefully crafted swirl-dome shape he had been working on. It was resentment of Connie and his markings they shared on their cheeks. Smiling fondly, he got to work..trying to repair the structure but the amount of tourists and other factors just made it impossible to proceed.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 56, 81, 37 Total: 174 (3-300)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:19 am
Eilidh was back for another night of snowflake catching. This time for sure she'd get a good one! No more little dinky wiggler sized snowflakes! Okay it wasn't like if she didn't get one she'd be upset...but she tried anyway.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 21, 5 Total: 26 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:20 am
With her tongue exposed and adjusted to the cold air around her, Eilidh had a teal flush to her face as she tried not to laugh at how silly this game was. She saw Kio go by, and she made a mental note to track down the troll boy she cared deeply for, much like a lusus would their own child. Holding her tongue out, just as she wondered if she should go now a snowflake tapped her tongue. Oh..! It was pretty big at that.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 am
Eilidh made it to the judge with plenty of time to spare. Her snowflake was intact, and actually held up fairly well in the time it took her to make it to the brownblood. A proud smile lined her lips as she thanked the other, and went off to go track down her young friend just to make sure everything was ok. She'd caught a glimpse of him, was he sleeping enough? Or was it something else. Hm.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games