Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 pm
"Just wanted to get on Tears--Sorry Hiei's good side. I thought he'd like us to crash his party." Able said keeping his words quiet and in her ear before going to slam a fist into her again. He took the hit to his mouth and stomach and stumbled back and rubbed his face and smirked. " Your such a treat. Sure you don't want to spend a night with me? You used to love being near me."

Kidd shifted a little and looked around. " His still out of the castle. Don't worry." Kidd said and moved heading down the hall. " I'm going back to help Kazu, and Neko." She called back. Getting back she moved taking out a few other demons that had been with able and twisted looking around.

Jen laughed a little going back to his comic. " I'm surprise Kidd has actual friends that aren't demons. What did she bribe you with? " Jen asked.

Akuro smiled. " I'm okay love. Just needs a bit of a patch job and I need a bag of blood. Can you do that for me?" Akuro asked.

Tear shifted and coughed in his mask and touched his mouth and looked at the blood before shaking it off and walking toward the spring and looking around. He was trying to find Sayuri now that those demons that had been waiting for him where gone. " Sayuri?" He called out but got no answer. He moved to twist around before he felt something in his chest and sucked in air as he fell forward into the water.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:16 pm
"Use to. As in before you lost your damn marbles, and started beating your kid. Nothings changed. I saw the work over you gave him earlier today. Only thing missing from this fight is a scalpel and wed have our last dance all over again." She moved, going at him with her knife, slashing at him quickly downward, then following with a series of quick cross body slashes, ending finally with a thrust at his chest.

Isuna nodded, helping Akuro back toward the medical room. She pulled the key from her neck and unlocked the door, helping Akuro in before shutting it again. "Jen, grab me a bag of blood from that ice box under the desk." She asked, opening her bag and taking gauze out before getting Akuro to sit. "I'm going to take the knife out on three." She warned.

Cillia moved so she could see better, wanting to watch.

Kana looked away, not sure how to handle what was going on.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 pm
Able laughed and moved taking the hits and when the weapon hit his chest he smiled and moved his free hand pulling her close and forced his mouth onto hers before biting her lip. " I ******** think your a treat. Remember your ******** mine Neko. Remember that. " Able said before ripping himself from the knife and throwing a gas bomb down and was gone. " Bai bai. I've done enough!"

Mukuro shifted and walked toward Neko. " We lost eight sub lords." She said and nodded toward the dead bodies on the ground and crossed her arm trying to think. " Where did you send Tear?" She asked.

Tear shifted moving after a few seconds and stood in the water forcing himself to stand and ignored the blood running from his wound and started to push through the water. He saw Sayuri and she was hurt. Moving he picked up the water goddess and sat on the ledge and stared at her before closing his eyes. Between the wounds from the attack he got he felt super sick and he didn't know why but he was worried about Sayuri as well. " Your father is insane." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

Jen moved getting up and grabbing blood before walking toward them again. " Her auntie." Jen said and moved sitting back down by kana. " Don't worry you get used to it." Jen said and looked toward the door. " Where is my dad?" He finally asked.

Akuro grunted and took a deep breath in. " On a mission. He bypassed all this." Akuro said and Jen shifted closing the comic and heading toward the door. "I'll be back. Sounds like it's dying down. I just want to find Neko" Jen said running off.

Kidd moved walking in and looked at Kana. " Sorry about that, this was suppose to be a peaceful night. Are you okay Ka?" Kidd asked and looked at Cillia. " Dad's fine, just so you know. wasn't sure if you were worried or not."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:41 pm
Neko tensed, struggling to get away from Abel as he kissed her. She shoved at him as he bit her lip, causing it to bleed. Growling she reached to grab him as the smoke went off. She coughed, moving away from it and toward Mukuro. "Damn it...." she spit, wiping at her mouth and smearing blood across the back of her hand. "I sent him to the grove." She answered, moving to look around. "Kazu? You better be alive or I'm gunna ne pissed" she shouted.

Isuna handed the bag to Akuro. "One, two, three!" She quickly pulled the blade free, and replaced with gauze, her hand glowing as she healed the wound. "Uh, Jen wait a second. Hey!" She called, not able to take pressure off the knife wound.

Cillia stomped her foot, hearing there dad was fine. "Damn." She looked over as Jen ran off. "I'll go keep an eye on him." She offered, going after Jen and catching up to him. "Wait up. It's probably better to go in pairs" she offered turning her head so she could see him with her good eye.

Kana nodded. "I'm alright, just a lot to take in. I kinda get why you disappeared for so long if this is normal for you." She explained  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:50 pm
Moving the right hand looked around the destruction and waved her hand. " 'll clean up here. Go to the grove and make sure his okay. if this was Ables doing he probably had people waiting there for the shadow drop." Mukuro explained.

Moving Kazu rubbed his blacken face and snarled, half stuck in his berserk mode. " ******** hate that man. I can't believe he attacked the castle." Kazu said and sniffed the air. " And that's ******** flame fever." He grumbled and moved his hand. " Someone call for Isuna to clear the air." Kazu yelled.

Akuro shifted and chuckled. " It's fine, the castle clear. I can already sense it." Akuro said and grunted before moving his hand over the wound lightly. " Will I live doctor Kaze?" He asked with a wink before he titled his head hearing a faint yell. " They want you in the hall. I can hear Kazu calling."

Kidd laughed and watched Cillia running off before looking at Kana and smiled, blood on her face and blond hair. " Everyday. Just a normal day for me. Still wanna be my friend?" Kidd asked with a big smile.

Jen shifted glancing at Cillia and nodded before coming into the room and covered his nose with a small cough. " The hell is that smell." He mumbled before running to Neko and grabbing her hand. " Where is my dad." He asked.

Still at the Grove, Tear held onto Sayuri tightly, the water goddess covered in blood and tattered up and Tear just as bad from fighting. About 5 of Ables men dead on the ground around them. The masked King closed his eyes leaning forward still holding the young goddess in hand and he worn out and weak from the effects of the flame fever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:17 am
Neko sighed, hearing Kazu. "Yeah, well grab a snack, we're going to check on your sister." She called. She resheathed her dagger, then looked down as Jen grabbed her hand. She looked at him then to Cillia. "I sent him away for a bit. Kazu and I are going to go get him right now though." She explained. She tilted her head toward Mukuro. "Is the barrier down yet?" She asked, fishing out two rings from a shadow. She slipped one on Jen and handed the other to Cillia. "I'd rather you two could hold your own in case any more surprises show up." She explained tiredly. She moved toward Kazu, opening a portal to the grove. "Be right back."

Isuna nodded, ears flicking. "Yeah, I heard him too." She pulled the gauze away and che ked, making sure the wound was alright. "Looks good so far. Still a bit worried about the placement." She pointed out. She kissed his forehead before moving to stitch the wound up real quick. Once done she grabbed her fan and stood up. "I'll be back in a bit, Kidd, Kana, can you open the windows please." She asked. Turning she opened the door and stepped out in the hall. She headed toward the main lobby, taking a vial out and collecting some pollen before using her fan to blow the rest of it away. She counted the windows being broken as a small blessing. It made airing out the castle a lot easier.

Kana laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, we're still friends. I see ghosts everyday out in human world. Here, I just see something different. I mean. My scale for what's weird is a little skewed." She explained, moving off the bed to open the window like she was asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am
Kazu looked back for a second at the destruction and sighed walking into the portal. " I can't believe that thing is my father. It's so hard to clear up my last name if he continues to make a muck of it." Kazu snarled under his breath. When he hit the grove the smell of blood hit him hard and he looked around.
He saw dead bodies and walked over them. " Apparently the grove wasn't safe either...Sayuri!" Kazu yelled and moved jumping into the water after spotting someone on the other side. Coming up his water form took over and he headed toward the figure.

On the other end of spring, Tear sat there covered in blood and holding Sayuri tightly. Keeping her also from bleeding out. He lifted his headed slightly and looked at Kazu and shifted his hand. " Kazu." He said roughly and flinched pulling his hand back and putting it back on Sayuri's chest where the wound was.

Kidd moved and looked at Kana. " Fair enough, Well don't let this scare you away for life. I need you around." Kidd said with a laugh and started opening windows and glanced around each time making sure that the danger was gone.

Mukuro moved pulling the barrier down so everyone could use there powers again and started to work on removing the fallen sublords. " This was suppose to be a peaceful night." Mukuro said and growled under her breath. Annoyed that Able did this.

Akuro moved looking at Mukuro and nodded. " Able is crazy thought and has been for a long time." Akuro dropped his head before moving to help with the fallen lords.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:54 am
Neko moved, to jog around the edge of the pool, going over to Tear and Sayuri. "Kazu, do you have your medical bag or something?" She asked, seeing the blood. She crouched next to them, hand on Tears shoulder. "Are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't know he had men here too..." she apologized. Her face had started to bruise where Able had hit her, and her lip was swollen from the bite now

Isuna took a breath, finally finished with riding the palace of flame fever. "Why set off Flame Fever bombs if Hiei wasnt even here?" She asked out loud, mostly to herself. She turned, going to help heal who she was able to and patch up whoever needed it.

Kana shook her head. "I dont scare that easy." She insisted
"Should we go see if we can help out there?" She asked.

Cillia looked around, she didn't see any sign of her father. In her hand BunBun moved finally. The barrier coming down giving him mobility again. "Jencho, do you want to stay and help, or should we go find your dad?" She asked, undoing the stitching on BunBuns back.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:06 am
Kazu moved coming out of the water infront of them and taking handfuls of water to get it on Sayuri. " No, I don't. " Kazu said annoyed that he didn't bring it. Moving he slowly took Sayuri from Tear's grip and brought her into the water, just in a shallow end so she could lay there. " The water will work on healing her now." He said and he moved kneeling infront of Tear.

Tear shifted and looked a Neko moving a blood hand to touch her face. " He got you pretty good didn't he. " Tear mumbled before moving his hand up to his mask and pulling it off. His face turning red with rash from the flame fever and his eyes watery. He took a few deep breaths trying to get words out. "I..Trouble breathing. My lungs feel heavy." He finally got out and coughed and as he did it was blood. He had wounds all over his body but he was more worried about his breathing.

Kazu shifted and looked at Neko. " Isuna gonna need to know who Tear really is." Kazu finally said. " His been poisoned with Flame fever. this need to get treated know or his going to die."

Jen shifted in the middle of helping and laughed a little. " Yeah that's just the strangest damn thing. Maybe they didn't know he wasn't here...." Jen said looking toward Mukuro who stared at him and gave a death glare before shifting he looked at Cillia. " It's okay...Neko and Kazu will find him. I'll help with the clean up." Jen said.

Kid shifted and took Kana's hand. " Let's get into the ball room and see if there anyone we can help. I'm sure there stilled injured sub lords. They have there powers back so be careful please."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 am
Neko flinched from the touch, her face still tender. "Its fine, We need to get you back to the castle. I'll port us right to Isunas medical room." She explained, then looked up at Kazu. "Ars you staying with Sayuri?" She asked, opening a portal and moving to help Hiei up.

Isuna was crouched, stitching up one person before moving on to heal another. Her dress was stained in several places now, but she didn't seem to care as she moved between the injured sublords. She dropped another empty bottle into her bag and looked over. "Jen, Cillia, can you run to my office and grab me more bandages, and a bottle of the red powder marked 'blood stopper'" she asked.

Cillia, who had been helping to assist in stitches where needed, stood and saluted. "Aye aye ma'am "

Kana nodded, following Kidd out. "If their powers are back, so are mine. I have my shield of I need it."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:04 am
Hiei shifted taking a forced Deep breath and dropped his head in Nekos shoulder. “ Just take me back to my room. I’m really tired...”He mumbled closing his eyes. He was normally hot but he was ungodly burning up at this point. He was even sweating and his demon energy was going wild but also starting to vanish.

Kazu checked on Sayuri and moved looking up. “ she’s fine, Hiei protected her she only out cold and has a small wound. She’ll heal on her own in the water. I’ll come help with him” Kazu said getting out of the water and moving to help a Hiei up and hissed as the steam came off his wet body. “ why the ******** is he so hot?” He hissed as he felt his scales starting to burn.

Jen watches Cillia leave before he sneezed and shook his head and started to help again. “ Isuna, I don’t feel to good” He finally said looking st the fox lady and rubbing his red arms.

Kidd nodded and moved out into the ball before being picked up by her shirt from a Mukuro. “ why the ******** did you bring a human here Kidd?” She snapped.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm
Neko moved to get Hieis arm across her shoulders, keeping him standing. "Didnt know fire demons could get fevers. Think that's what that is." She pointed out, the exposed skin on her back and shoulder turning red with the heat. She moved. Porting them to Hieis room and getting him onto his bed. "Kazu, can you go get Isuna?" She asked, going to the bathroom and getting some rash wet with cold water, going back to lie across Hieis neck and forehead.

Isuna turned, looking Jen over. "s**t....Jen, try not to rub your arms, we're gunna go back to my office." She moved placing her hand in his forehead, and winced at the heat. "Alright, let's go." She moved, ushering him up the stairs quickly and into the medical room. She pointed to a bed. " Lie down Jen, go ahead as ne get comfortable, you're gunna be here a little while." She said, going to her cabinet and opening the doors wide, picking up bottles and looking at labels quickly. She grabbed a fever reducer and mixed it with a hot water and honey before grabbing ice and going back to Jen. "Drink this, and I'm gunna put this behind your neck." She instructed, placing the ice and handing him the medicine.

Kana looked at the orange haired woman, shrinking slightly. "Uh, I'm sorry. I asked to come." She offered. Not sure how to rectify the situation.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:35 pm
Kazu moved landing in the room and looked at Neko before pulling the white cloth off Hiei forehead that hide his Jagan which wasn’t looking so great either. “ those bombs where flame fever. I’m. It a herb master what so ever...” Lazu shifted and ran out of the room. He came to a halt and grabbed Isunas hand. “ come with me. W ended your help. Tear isn’t well. I’m going to tell you a secret. You aren’t going to tell anyone. Not even Akuro.” Kazu said and looked at the fox.

“ I need whatever you can use to stop the effects of Flame Fever, Tear is actually Hiei and he got dosed hard and he isn’t doing good and Neko and I can’t cool him down. His Jagan looks bad.” Kazu said and then his eyes fell onto Jencho. “ ******** not the kidd too. s**t” He mumbled.

Hiei moved sitting up slowly as Neko put the cold on him and he moved trying to remove his jacket and shirt fast. “ I’m so hot. ********... I don’t feel good and my chest hurts still. “ Hiei said starting to panic a little. This has never happened to him before. Yet he felt like he was melting to death. “ Neko what’s going on. “ he shifted and tried to look around, the dealer effecting his sight at this point. He moved shoving his tear stuff off the bed and took another deep breathing to regulate the heat.

Kidd shrugged. “ Tear said I could bring a date. So I did. Cool it she’s fine and safe” Kidd said waving her hand. “ Kana come on let’s go before mukurl had a heart attack”  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 pm
"Kazu says they bombed the palace with Flame Fever, and that you were exposed. He went to get Isuna." She explained, handing him another cold rag. She grabbed the Tear Gear setting it aside.

Isuna blinked a minute, processing the information Kazu had just given her. "Oh for ******** sake..." she cursed. "Keep an eye on Jencho. I need to see what I have on hand." She moved to her desk, setting the bottle of flame fever she collected aside and then grabbing a book from her shelf. She dropped it on the desk and flipped through it quickly.m, eyes flicking across the page before flipped it and repeated the process. "What are Hieis symptoms?" She called, going to the cabinet and pulling a few bottles out.

Cillia ran up to Kidd and Kana, arms full of bandages as shes missed Jencho and Isuna. "Have you guys seen Jen and Isuna, I cant find them and the fox doctor asked me to get these."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:17 pm
Hiei snarled a bit and leaned forward gasping a few times before reaching for the cold cloth and held it to his face and then to his jagan before over his neck again. " ******** Bat. I never thought in my life. Able would do this to me." He snarled and coughed a few times before he puked out a decent amount of blood and gripped his stomach closing one eye in pain. He moved trying to force his eyes open and looked around the room rocking lightly. The heat was getting to his brain, which was causing him to see things. He started to lightly mumble things that where hard to hear but he sounded slightly scared with certain names.

Kazu moved looking at Jen and helping him out a bit. " Jen only getting a minor fever and rash. Do to be a hell demon it's only a small allergy like to him. " Kazu said looking at Isuna so she didn't stress. " His just gonna feel a little sick." He moved walking toward Isuna and tried to think. " Rash, fever, he was coughing up blood at the grove. . . I think he might be seeing things. I don't know his super stand offish with anyone but Neko right now. He barely let me touch him." Kazu explained.

Kidd shifted a bit and looked at Cillia. " She in the medical room with Jen and Kazy I think. Here let me help." Kidd said going to grab some of the medical supplies.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games