Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:40 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa opened his eyes to look over at Anja. "I'm waiting to get beat up by you I thought. Remember?" He chuckled weakly and waved a hand. "I'll be okay in a few moments, just a bit of mana sickness. Used to much on healing Lenard. My spells aren't that strong because I don't have a great quantity of mana."

He moved to stand slowly before facing Anja, he motioned her closer quietly. "Need to give you a reward for tonight though before you go and beat me up, in your own words of course." A tired grin came over his features, and a tiny glint came to his eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:07 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja smirked, "I told you I was telling the truth." she patted him on the head, "I'll beat you up some other time. Come on, lets go get some rest." she took him by the arm and started to lead him towards Zolfka's house  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:23 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a grunt. She had done what he was going to do to her in a more demeaning matter. He walked with her slowly, using his spear to help his movements. The arm she was dragging him by reached up and scratched behind one of her ears. "Good Lycan." In a tone one would use to overly praise a dog and make them excited.

The hand was lowered quickly and he just looked up at the sky as they walked, grinning from ear to ear like a smart-a**. "That wasn't me by the way, I think you had a squirrel on your shoulder for a bit from your earlier foray into the woods. Sneaky little bugger wouldn't you say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 am
Kami GearX

Anja glanced back and smiled, "Careful with the praises, I might decide to lick you, or give you a kiss. What's the difference for an animal?" she said half jokingly. If he kept it up she might actually do it. And wouldn't that be fun to see?

"Do you need to eat at all?" Anja asked him  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:43 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"What is the difference indeed." Tousa stated with a shake of his head. "You know, half my mind was screaming that my own men were going to kill me when the order for torching came through. Surprised they didn't and took so well to the idea that you were doing what I asked."

He glanced over at her. "No, nothing to eat. just resting somewhere comfortable will be enough. I am sure we will have plenty to eat tomorrow. Though I'm going to have to ask Zolfka for some paper to write a letter for our new found friend among the soldiers. If he can keep the attitude he showed tonight, he'll be more than a common foot soldier I know it. I just hope the truth wasn't a one time thing for him."

Tousa let his eyes close and he just kind of limply walked along with Anja, already about half-asleep as he walked. "This... Is a soldiers trick... Sleeping on the march." He muttered with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:45 am
Kami GearX

"Lycans can go without sleep for a few days if they have to. I've seen one go on for 5 days. Afterwards he slept for only 12 hours and he was good to go." Anja could feel him getting heavier as he got closer and closer to sleep, "You need to lay off the sweets, your heavy." which wasn't really true, she could easily carry this much and more. She just liked to tease him

They arrived back at Zolfka's house and helped him inside, "I'm sleeping outside. I still can't be in this place with those, things on the wall." She patted his back and turned to leave out the door. Anja would grab one of those sleeping bags and set up shop on the grass  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:15 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow at the fact that he was heavy. "I can't remember the last time I had something sweet. A few years, what with the war going on... No I think that weight is just you starting to feel the burden of responsibility." He then watched her leave and he sighed, glancing around.

Tousa silently closed the door as he stepped back outside, tapping Anja with a foot as he passed by to where the horses were stabled. He made his way to get his bedroll and then came back outside and laid it a bit away from Anja's before quietly crawling in. Setting his spear parallel to his bedroll and pulling out the dried flower, setting it on the tip of the spear ritualistically. "If something happens to you quietly I won't be able to hear it. Best if I stay close."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:38 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't understand why he was out here with her, "Oh don't you worry about me, I can take care of myself. Don't you want to be inside? I'm used to sleeping outside, I do it all the time." she faced him while still horizontal, "You still want to have me killed?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa opened one eye to look at her. "I'll stay right where I am. Besides, he said he was a heavy sleeper so I'm sure that entails snoring as well once he falls into a really deep sleep." He then closed his eye again and yawned.

Once he was done, he spoke once more, though it was clear he was getting comfortable for bed. "Yes, I'm still going to execute you when we get to my father. You've shown me something I need to address with him, but you are still a bandit and a Lycan nonetheless, you tried to steal from the military and that must be punished."

He rolled onto his side. "Goodnight Anja, try and get some rest for tomorrow's journey. From here on out I feel it's going to be a lot more difficult in ways that we are not accustom to. Though that is just a feeling."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:49 pm
Kami GearX

Anja turned towards him once more, "What makes you think I'll be around long enough to be executed. I could easily kill you, or run away. My task is done. I made you see the truth about the raids. I have no reason to stay." with that she gave him her back and closed her eyes. She would always get the last word in, "I promise that I won't kill you. My debt to you is no more."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"I told you at the beginning what will happen to you once you reach the capital didn't I? You never had a debt to me either, as your life was never truly spared, just prolonged." He stated, stretching and then going limp. "Goodnight Anja. I will see you in the morning."

Tousa did not take long to pass out, and when he did, tiny blue globules of light began to gently make their way towards him, bobbing up and down and then disappearing into his person. He was absorbing mana from any resource he possibly could that was nearby as he slept. Which meant he had trained his body to think of sleep as a more meditative practice than a restful one, much like a monk when they prayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:06 am
Kami GearX

Anja would have to change his mind about her before they reach the capital. Make him see that what she did was needed. She wouldn't have had to rely on banditry if it wasn't for his men. But for now, she slept.

Anja woke up very early the next morning. She decided to go for a hunt, and didn't care if Tousa worried or not. She went to the edge of the forest and transformed and started tracking down some prey. It took a little bit, but she found a lovely stag. In no time at all, she darted towards it causing it to flee fast, but she was faster. She took it down within minutes, dealing a fatal bite to its neck. Anja stared dragging the carcass through the woods back to Zolfka's house, which took longer than she wanted.

Once back there, she transformed back and hoisted it up on a table. She grabbed a bucket and a knife.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa awoke the next morning to notice Anja was gone. He just shook his head and stood up, packing up his bedroll and moving to the horses. He looked over the one he rode and gave a nod, patting its neck.

Once he had checked up on that he moved outside and picked up his spear and the dried out flower, delicately tucking back into the pouch he kept it in. He then, like yesterday began to go through his forms in the early morning. His eyes were closed and he went through the motions in a meditative trance.

It was only when the loud thump of a deer on the table was sounded did he break his forms. and open his eyes. He raised an eyebrow and moved to look at who was inside making the noise. He just smirked when he saw who it was and decided to lean against the doorway and clear his throat.

Tousa spoke up after a moment. "I figured you would have run away at this point, considering what you said last night. What changed your mind Anja?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't look up at him as she made a quick slice from the deer's neck down to his tail. She spilled the guts into the bucket, "I want to change your mind about me and my race. We aren't some savage beasts who steal and kill for pleasure." After the guts were removed with quick work of her knife, she set th bucket down and began to skin the deer, quite skillfully.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow. "It doesn't matter why you did it. You broke the law. Or are you saying that laws are not needed and chaos should reign supreme over us all?" He asked, stepping forward and looking at what she was doing. He set the spear against a wall and simply watched her work for the time being.

"I should just allow you to steal whatever you want whenever you want for whatever cause you want? If I do that, what about all the other thieves and bandits that roam the roads and countryside? Should I pardon all of them as well? What is preventing them from using the same logic you use to get away with their crimes?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games