Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm and relieved that 'Anna' is gone
Thoughts: She's gone. Finally!
Company: Princess Rei and little Akio
Outfit: Hospital Outfit #2
Occ:

Angelo just smiled and nodded. He blinked but leaned over to get a better look at the picture and stared. "Huh. She's very pretty. All of them are." he said after a minute of looking before pulling away. So, that's what Rei'sRei' s family looked like. They looked like nice people and he hoped that he could meet them someday. "What happened to your father? If you don't mind me asking that is." he asked as he took a seat once again, watching her inspect the pendant.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Turning her gaze towards her companion, Rei placed the pendant and the sketch in her pocket. Indeed, she inwardly agreed to introduce him to her family someday. Rei adjusted her grip on little Akio, so he wouldn't fall. Though the question Angelo had asked seemed to slightly catch her off guard. "A war broke out in Shade Village one day for unknown reasons while my mother still lived there. Somehow, my father got caught up in it. Not sure how it all happened. During that time, he lost most of his memories, except the times he spent with my mother. The people only knew him by some nickname back then. When the fighting ended, he left after the village leader's funeral. No one saw him again. That's all my mother told me." Princess Rei answered in her normal, calm manner. She took a seat in a chair close to the desk while still holding her little boy, still at eye level with her companion. "Sometimes I wonder what things would be like were he still around." Rei added observantly while leaning back in the chair a bit to relax.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo frowned at the story. "So, he just up and disappeared without a word to anyone?" he replied after listening to the story. Huh. That was weird. Who just up and leaves and then is never heard from again? Angelo blinked when she started speaking again. "Huh. At least you knew him. I don't think I knew either of my parents. If I did, then I don't memeber." he added, leaning back into his chair with a tired sigh. Man, he really needed a nap. "By the way, you should come over to my place sometime. I have something for you and Akio." he finished, remembering what he wanted to tell her earlier before 'Anna'.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

"I've no memories of him. Mother never told him a thing about me, nor did he know I was his child." Princess Rei admitted with a shrug of her shoulders. She fell silent for a bit, letting her companion speak. Little Akio soon awoke, seeming rather curious. Though Rei didn't mind a bit of a break, it was good to be someplace familiar. "That would be great! I'll get to see where you live!" she answered with a small, cheerful smile. Once more, she stood up and adjusted her grip on little Akio, lightly kissing her little boy on the forehead affectionately. Rei couldn't help but smile at Akio's funny reaction as if he tried wiping it off with his tiny hands. "I'm sure my sister wouldn't mind if you wrote to her." she told Angelo as an afterthought, still smiling warmly. Eventually, Rei had soon gone about her rounds in the hospital. She began by tending to one patient in the waiting room, which kept her quite busy. Princess Rei didn't mind doing such minor tasks, though it seemed the patient was most cooperative.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

"Wow. Okay." Angelo replied after a second before deciding to get back to work. "Yeah. You'll also get to meet, Yue, my pet tiger." He added with a small laugh and another smile. "I'll think about it." he finished as he watched Akio wrinkle his face when Rei kissed his forehead. He smiled once again At the scene before going back to the computer to get his files in order after watching her leave. She waa a good woman but too bad he wasn't interested in women. But he was glas that they were friends.

[quots="Princess Zelda21"]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image

While the day went on, Princess Rei did her best tending to other patients on her roster. No doubt it would yet be another busy one, but at least she was glad not to be called to the surgery ward. The princess had spent most of her time in the therapy room with two patients, both young teenage boys. She let one hold her infant son while helping the other with his walking exercises, then rotated now and then. It seemed to work, for both teenage boys didn't mind the minor responsibility. "Remember to keep your grip on the bars, Russel. Don't be afraid to move at a slow pace." Rei told the first boy calmly. Her gaze shifted towards the other one, noting he was rather content holding Akio while waiting his turn. Rei took the chance to quickly write a few updates in one of the boys' medical record scroll which she kept on hand. Once finished, she put it away to continue with the physical therapy session. Rei made a mental note to deliver something important to the front desk later when she had the time.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo continued on with his duties as the day wore on, servicing and helping patients and others at the hospital. He was even called to help in for a heart surgery. 4 long hours on a young man and he came back out even more tired than he was. After, cleaning himself off, he headed to the breakroom to make himself a lot of coffee as he would need it as the day webt on. He had someone else handle the front desk while he took a break. Eventually he dozed off on one of the coaches that can be seen from the lobby. If anyone needed him, they would find him there.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

Princess Rei waved goodbye to her two patients once they were through with their session, then exited the therapy room after a while. Moving quietly, she put little Akio down for his nap in the nursery and tucked him in, sneaking out quietly as she closed the door behind her. For Rei continued on with the few patients she had left on her roster, followed by a final trip back to the therapy room with one patient. Moments later, she headed back to the lobby to see Angelo out like a light on one of the couches. A small smile crossed her face as she took a spare dark blue blanket from the wooden trunk beside the couch, unfolded it and placed it over him as if out of habit. Rei then quietly walked away and sat in a chair by the closest window with a group of children. Taking a blank sheet of paper with a quill and jar of ink, she quietly began drawing a picture to pass the time.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Thoughts: Damn. I fell asleep.
Occ:

Angelo felt someone place something over him then opened his eyes to see Rei. "Hey, Rei. Did I fall asleep?" he murmured, sitting up and yawning widely. He must have been more tired than he thought as he didn't mean to fall asleep. He only wa yes to rest for a few seconds but apparently his body thought otherwise. "Are you done with your rounds?" he added, watching as she was drawing while surrounded by children. When had they gotten here? Huh. Yep. He was out of it. "By the way, I made coffee if you want it. Though i I don't know if you can drink it or not." he said in between another yawn.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:31 pm
User Image

"Mhmm, you seemed pretty exhausted. I've no more patients at the moment." Princess Rei answered her companion calmly with a slight nod. She paused about part way through her picture long enough to face Angelo. His next statement was a bit surprising, though she didn't mind. "Um, honestly, it's not that bad. In fact, I do recall trying coffee at least once before, though it has been a while." Princess Rei added. She kept on drawing the rest of her picture, which consisted of a throne room with two people. One of them a king, the second person being her mother, both looking as if they were discussing something. Off to the right, Rei added one knight in dark colored armor and a blindfold over his eyes, standing at his post by the throne in silence. "I just put Akio down for his nap in the nursery. He probably won't be awake until later." Rei spoke observantly, keeping her focus on the picture. Some of the children quietly watched the princess as she drew. A few of them were trying to guess what kind of story it told from the scene upon the paper.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

"Yeah, I was. Still am to be honest. But I should be find now that I got a little bit of sleep in." Angelo replied after a second of blinking, willing himself awake. He snorted at the second statement before stretching, smiling at the children who were curious about what Rei was drawing. A few of them actually came up to him a d asked if he could play his violin for them again. "Maybe next time, little ones. I did not bring it with me this time." he replied, ruffling hair, smiling once again as they pouted but understood and went back to playing with thier toys or whatever they wefe doing at the time. "Rei, who is that shadowy figure in the painting? Is he a family guard?" he asked, looking closer at the picture.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:39 pm
User Image

"He was my mother's personal bodyguard. Though he had been sort of like an older sibling to her, in a way." Rei had answered her companion simply. She continued working on the details, making sure to include the right expressions on each of their faces.; Her grandpa being angry, while her mother had been quite nervous, yet the guard remained stoic with a faint hint of concern. The small group of children fell silent as the princess told the story. Rei glanced back at the boy who inquired about the knight. "Well dear, all I know is that he passed away after a fight with an angry dragon far into the forest. No one saw him again." she told him simply, which seemed to be the best answer she could give. After a few moments, Rei finished the details of her drawing, setting the quill pen down. Spotting a large container of crayons, she grabbed one in hand, then began coloring in the lines. "My sister and I tend to draw pictures sometimes as a way to relax, or even explain things on our mind I suppose. Sort of a habit, mostly." the princess told Angelo, glancing up briefly to face him. She didn't mind the children keeping her company while they waited to be seen by their respective physicians.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

"Ah. I see." Angelo replied after a second of thinking about it. He stood up, stretching once again. "Yeah. I can understand that. I play my violin when I am stressed. Or play with Yue." he added with a smile as one child tugged at his coat. "What is it little one?" he asked softly, kneeling down to the little girl, holding a stuffed tiger. She wanted to know if he could bring Yue in to play one day. "Ah. We'll see little one. Until then, let's get you back to your parents, eh? ." added, straightening up and taking the little one's hand in his before turning to look at Rei. "I'll be right back. I'm Going to take Lily back to her parents." he said, as he lead the little.girl out of the room.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image

Princess Rei soon finished up with her picture, nodding in understanding to her companion's response. Though she couldn't help but smile a little to know he must really like playing music too. Without a word, Rei carefully folded up the paper and placed it in her left pocket for later, remembering she needed to mail it home. She sat with the rest of the children to wait for Angelo. Rei let one little boy take hold of her silver colored ocarina, listening as he played an old tune she hadn't heard in a while, the Ballad of the Goddess, to which the other children asked her to sing. Princess Rei simply nodded, gladly obliging as she sang the words in Hylian.; It was as though she were performing for the royal court back home, but Princess Rei didn't mind, keeping her voice a bit low in case of anyone resting nearby within the lobby. The children sat there, silently listening with looks of fascination and wonder. It was the least Rei could do to keep them entertained while they awaited their respective turns to see their family doctors.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Thoughts: Man, I'm still tired but it's not so bad now
Occ:

Angelo had returned but paused at the dood when he heard the music and thsn the singing. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed anx just watching with a soft smile on his face. "That was very nice." he said, after a few seconds. "It makes me want to go home and play my violin." he added, moving out of the way at the children's doctors and to get them for thier checkups. One actually had the nerve to flirt with him. He just gave him a look before returning his attention back to Rei. "So, are you done for the day?" he asked as the last child was taken out of the room, taking a seat on the couch once again as he waited her reaponse.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces