Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YASEI

Yasei was pulled out of her thoughts by someone asking to sit with her. It’s the guy with the sharp eyes. He was standing over her again, but he didn’t look as intimidating as before. Maybe it was the lighting, or the fact that she’d heard him say at least two words.
Yasei’s eyes darted away for a quick survey of the cafe before looking up back up at the guy. The cafe was practically empty and there were other available tables. But she wanted to stay until she knew this kid wasn’t going to - she didn’t even know what she was worrying about - fall off a stepladder or something? And she wasn’t opposed to having company while she did so.
“Go for it.” She nodded towards the booth in front of her, glad her voice didn’t give out.
She took another sip of coffee. Despite randomly losing her voice earlier, her throat didn’t hurt now. Weird. She didn’t feel like she was getting sick. Maybe she should’ve gotten tea instead just to be safe.
“What’s your name?” Yasei asked. Her own brooding had become boring and she was ready to think about literally anything else.

Company: Steel-eyed dude. Kid-barista and third customer.
Mood: Calm. Drained.
Outfit: Shorts & suspenders, tights and sweater (Raincoat aside).

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:56 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

The child barista smiled kindly to the gentleman. "It'll be done in a bit then." She replied and rang it up before getting to work. Though she was making something, she seemed to be quite the multi-tasker as she listened to the next person in line. "Yes, we serve hot chocolate. Is there anything else? Or a special way you'd like it?" he inquired politely as she finished up the cafe americano for the previous customer and set it at the pick-up counter for him.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: )

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Mood: Calm
With: Yasei, another male, and Hurik
Song of the Hour: Wlid at Heart-Gloriana
Occ:

Tenshi tilted hisnhead to the side, thinking about it before shaking his head. "Oh, good. I could use one right about now. Plain is fine." he replied, tilting his head to the side when Hurik asked if he wanted anything else. "Hmm. A couple of those cinnamon buns as well. But other than that, no." he added, not seeming to care that it was a.xhild that was doing the orders. Not that he entertained any ideas that the girl before him was hardly a child. Probably cursed like him. Even now it was still hard to deal with it but he did. It saved him more times than enough, so it wasn't all bad. Still sucked though.

Lord Hedo

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Slivertongue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik nodded slightly when he responded to her inquiry an went to work on getting him his cocoa. "I shall have everything ready in just a minute." And with that, she would proceed with getting and heating up the cinnamon buns in the toaster over for just a few minutes. It didn't take long at all and she'd have it set at the pick-up counter for him to collect. "Here you go. Have a nice day." She told him kindly and decided to take a break and head to the room in the back for now.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: )

DragonMistress07

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Occ: .

Tenshi waited patiently for his orders before accepting them with a quiet thank you. After making sure to pay for his purchases. He carefully wrapped his hand around the cup, using his other hand to place the bag of rolls into his other and headed.towadds a table next to the only other two customers in the cafe. He placed his drink and rolls on the table before taking a seat and taking a sip of his his beverage. Mmm. It was really good. He had to come back here one day. He took a bun out of the bag and started munching on it happily as he watched the rain continue to fall.

Lord Hedo

Aeval_Silvertongue

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Company::
Clothing:: Today's outfit (As in picture)
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400 EC
Items:: Cellphone
OOC::
Ryan de Leon

"Thank you." The chocolate skinned beauty told him to go for it and so the lion boy did so. He slid with a confident swagger into the booth, taking a seat across from the blonde bombshell before introducing himself with a coquettish smile. "My name is Ryan de Leon. De Leon being my last name." He leaned back slightly to show he felt comfortable with her before then asking her question back at her. "So, what may I call you?"

Just then, from the corner of his steel blue gaze, he caught glimpse of an unusual hair color that was a hue he wouldn't forget. Seeing the quiet guy give a nod before leaving Ryan gave a nod back but then a smile came as he seen his cup sitting there for him with him being thankful the strange haired man caught his sight so he could happen to see his own drink. "Excuse me a second." He'd say before sliding out, hopping back in now with a sip of his cup. "So, back to what I was asking. What can I call you?"

His latin accent seeped out as he spoke but while he waited for a name his eyes would occasionally look over to the young lass, now he making sure she would be alright but also intrigued to watch her work so gracefully like a romanticized fairy.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm
YASEI

Yasei watched in amusement as the guy, Ryan, as he'd said, interrupted himself to get his coffee, and slid back into his seat. Kinda awkward. She stifled a laugh by sipping her coffee again.
"Yasei" she responded simply. As the kid working the register headed into the back room, it dawned on her that the cafe would probably be closing soon. She reached for her raincoat, but didn't want to be rude to Ryan or the guy ... guy? guy. sitting nearby, whom she felt awkward about not including in the conversation. Man, it was an awkward kind of night.
"And you?" She turned towards the other stranger as she stood up.
"Did you guys walk here?" She asked, shifting the conversation towards exiting the building. She didn't want to inconvenience the staff.

Company: Ryan. Fair haired customer.
Mood: Calm, Tired.
Outfit: Shorts & suspenders, tights and sweater with a raincoat

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Occ: Sorry, guys!

Tenshi paused before turning to look at Yasei. "Tenshi is my name." He replied with a small smile. He blinked at the second question before nodding. "Yes. I don't mind walking in this type of weather, it's just annoying at times." he added as an afterthought before taking another sip of his hot chocolate. "And you, ma'am?" he asked, looking over at Ryan then back at Yasei, waiting patiently for her response.

Lord Hedo

Aeval_Silvertongue

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm
YASEI

Yasei wasn't certain if Tenshi was mirroring the question of her name or her mode of transportation.
"I'm Yasei. You don't have to call me ma'am! I-..." Yasei frowned at her returning inability to speak.
I thought this was over! I rode my bike here. I RODE MY BIKE HERE. Why can't I talk?!
She just gestured to her bike outside the window and hoped Tenshi got the message.
"Faster than walking..." She added.

Company: Ryan and Tenshi
Mood: Calm.
Outfit: Shorts & suspenders, tights and sweater with a raincoat.
OOC: No problem!

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Occ:

Tenshi blinked when hebheard Yasei's voice cut off mid-sentence. Huh. That was rather odd. He noticed the bike outside and instantly got what she was trying to say. "Ah. I see. That is true." he replied with another sip of his cocoa. "Nice to meet you, Miss Yasei." he added, bowing his head respectfully.

Yasei Jihi

Lord Hedo

Aeval_Silvertongue

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 pm
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Company::
Clothing:: Today's outfit (As in picture)
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400 EC
Items:: Cellphone
OOC:: This'll have to do
Ryan de Leon

He sip his coffee once and let his eyes slip down, view of café warm slipping past his lips, and then the next thing he looks up to see was Yasei speaking to the blue haired dude. Odd was the word for this coincidence. Ryan hadn't noticed him there earlier...

Yasei was a rather friendly girl. She was quick to move on and take her coat with her leaving Ryan with a slight smile as the blue haired dude's gaze was his cue to move on with them too. Yasei asked if they walked, which was followed up by some weird sore throat, he was guessing, and after hearing them both he decided to answer with a shrug. "I walked here too. Rain doesn't bother me too much, but having to work earlier tomorrow does." With that he walked around the shorter duo, taking a sip of his drink as he did, and then nonchalantly flipped them a peace sign from behind him; His steps leading him to the door. "Later, Tenshi. And goodnight Yasei. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to get better acquainted."

Pushing on the doors, Ryan braced the rain head on as he walked off on his own, a block or two down the street before he hopped into a bus and ode it out to his apartments.

- Exit -  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 pm
YASEI

“Nice to meet you too.” Yasei smiled at Tenshi as Ryan got up to leave.
Yasei waved back to Ryan but realized he couldn’t see it as he was walking away. “Hopefully.” She replied before he stepped out into the rain without cover. Yasei’s hand stilled in mid air.
“I know he said the rain doesn’t bother him but…” Did he really not have a hood or anything?
Watch out! We’ve got a bada** over here! Yasei laughed out loud for being intimidated earlier. She thought it’d be nice to meet him again, even if he is a little weird. Yasei made a mental note to put “make friends” on her To Do List and to check it off as soon as possible.
Yasei then turned back to Tenshi as she put on her raincoat. “Well I’m-” She caught herself faster this time and tried again, “It’s getting late. See you around!” Yasei pulled up her hood and stepped outside. It was still pouring. She looked down the street, but Ryan was already out of sight.
She straightened her bike and, not noticing any trash can near by, shoved her empty coffee cup into the pocket of her rain slicker to be disposed of later.
As she hopped on, she waved at Tenshi and took off in the rain, hoping that he, Ryan and the kid from the cafe lived close by with all this messy weather.

[EXIT]

Company: Ryan. Tenshi.
Mood: Amused.
Outfit: Shorts & suspenders, tights and sweater with a raincoat.

Yasei Jihi

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:44 pm
Tenshi

Reserved
Last Tenshi Post after Yasei  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 am