Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm
Shiki looked at the plate of sandwiches and reacted in a rather strangely violent way. He yanked the meat out and started to whimper. "Nooooo...." Tears filled his eyes and he sniffled looking sadly at the meat in his hands as if someone had killed a beloved pet. Most of his kind loved meat and meat type foods but he was not a thing like them.

The onions were far from something he liked the smell made him queasy too but it was the meat he was worried about. The Kitsune sat down and sniffled looking desolately at the meat. Tiny yips leaving him, his ears flat and his tails just dropped limply on the table.

How could she have done it.. who killed the poor thing.. was it her? Had.. the wonderful one did this? He was so confused. He actually crawled over to Ane and held the meat up to him as if he could revive it.

Aria Starstone

Meegane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm
Anepou looked at her message again, and smiled, a little wistfully. "Unfortunately, not as much as I would like to know about it. I had to bone up on it, to get an outfit that was acceptable. I know the most about modern fashions, and the fashions of the era of Ancient Egypt. I have been studying other eras in my free time, but Medieval was not one I had gotten to yet, before this event."

He glanced at the ghoul in question, and made a moue of displeasure. "Her color choices are... extravagant, shall we say, and more suited to a jester's motley then an elegant ballgown. The lines are lovely, but... Too much. Just too much going on." He glanced around for a moment, then nodded with delicate care at another lady nearby. "I much prefer her choice, and your take?"

Shiki's reaction to the meat, however, drove all thoughts of the fashions being displayed here tonight out of his head. "Ah... Shiki?" His eyes went wide, and somewhat horrified as the meat was offered up to him. He thought for a long moment, trying not to panic over this situation. His internal monologue, mind, was 's**t s**t s**t what do I do.' but he managed to keep that ENTIRELY in his head. After a moment, he grabbed a napkin, and wrapped the meat up carefully, giving Lucida a look of 'RUN WITH ME ON THIS K', before looking right into Shiki's eyes. "We'll bury it properly, with respect for it, ok? I bet she didn't realize they'd put MEAT in the sandwich when she offered it to you. After all, Lucida would never want to upset you by giving you something you can't eat."

Meegane
I'll go with NPCs, no need to worry about offending anyone!

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm
Hmmmm are these traps?! [ 05 to 09 ]
[[ The first five characters who each discovers and obtains one of these five randomly positioned candy pouches belong to the first five individuals respectively to quote this post while rolling 1d4. ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While this compact candy pouch has an opaque side, it also has a transparent side that serves as a visual window exposing its snug contents of wrapped-up, gumball-sized hard candies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm
She chuckled at his facial expression and then her eyes widened, “Flying? What is that like?” On her rare trips to the surface she was able to see the seagulls soaring through the sky and she always envied them for the freedom they possessed beneath their wings. Perhaps flying was like floating in water, feeling weight less and suspended in that spot by the substance around you. “An adventure club would be fun and I sure hope you do enroll here. Would be nice to have two friends here.” Azura fervently hoped that she and Vale would get into the school and have classes together.

Azura gave a sheepish grin, “That obvious eh? Yeah candy was banned and most sweets as well except for holidays and special occasions. So since it was so rare to have sugar, I have developed quite the sweet tooth up here. Welcome.” She looked at the bag, there were still quite a few of her treasures still inside, they would most likely not last through the night.

Excitement and fear coursed through her at the thought of the human world. That would be the ultimate adventure, to go into the human world and blend in with the inhabitants. It would be like a spy novel or something just as thrilling. Her excitement came to a crashing holt, much like a ship upon the shoals, color drained from her face, “W-we wouldn’t need parental permission for something like that would we?” They would never allow her to go into the human world, that inquiry would be the piece of kelp that broke the nurse sharks back, they would remove her from school faster than she could say clown fish.

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Quote:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 pm
"Don't be modest," Deacon scolded softly. He observed her curtsey, responding appropriately with a bow. His movements were clearly well practiced; he'd done this before. It was all acting, after all. Rehearsed movements, perfected over time, like a dance.

"Deacon," the feline replied as he straightened, wearing a smile that was a bit less off-putting. "I'm not sure how fond you are of gnome guarded refreshments, but if you'd like me to fetch you anything just say the word." Oh, yes, he could be polite when he wanted to be. "Or if you'd like a dance... I'm not bad." It was he being modest then, despite him being out of practice he'd still had a rather strict teacher when it came to formal dancing.

-------

Zander looked away from the hungry xenomorph and back to Fyrion. He watched the minipet quite enthusiastically exploring its new companion, chuckling softly. "I'm sure that's where the originals came from. We've had a pretty good sized swarm at home for as long as I can remember. They're really hardy and can survive just about anywhere, so long as it doesn't get too cold. Doubt you've gotta worry about that."

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.
Kaineferu
Steal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:01 pm
Kinti stopped short when Ekaterina stepped into his path and his tail lashed briefly in surprise as his ears flicked. Ah yes, one of the reasons among many that he hadn't wanted to come; the noise made it easy for someone to take him by surprise. Well, fortunately, he had enough sense in his head not to go automatically on the attack simply because someone had done so. He wasn't some feral tomcat after all, he was a nekomata!

"Hello." Every bit of his irritation was carefully smoothed away and he took her hand to bend over it to kiss. "I am indeed alone this evening. Or at least I was." He wasn't familiar at the moment with what she was, but he liked what he saw and wasn't that the important thing? If he was going to be subjected to this atrocity of socialization, then he might as well find something to enjoy about it. It wasn't as if he had to trust anybody, and chances were he would never speak to this person again after this night.

"You may call me Shikyo." He straightened up with a smirk on his lips. The nickname was self-appointed and had a rather sinister meaning in the language which it was pulled from, but only people who had earned his trust got to learn his true name. Names were power, after all. Even if not in the literal sense of control. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ekaterina. You're quite the sight to see. I'd find it hard to believe you're at a lack for companionship."

Aria Starstone

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:14 pm
Ekaterina watched his initial reactions with half closed eyes, and was impressed by how quickly the apparently grumpy cat-man had calmed himself down, though she did not, in anyway, let that show on her face. Her expression, in fact, remained a pleasantly friendly one, and her head was tilted.

When he took her hand, and kissed it, she let her expression warm up, just a trifle, and her thumb brushed across his knuckles, for a just a moment. It was the kind of thing that could be an accident, or intentional, but only she knew for certain which, and she was definitely not letting on about this, either. "Well then, you are more then welcome to join me for the evening. I'd hate to see you get lonely, after all." She gazed at him with her lake-blue eyes, through long lashes, a definitely lightly flirtatious gesture. She was always happy to meet some one who knew how to dance the proverbial dance, even if she ended up, later, wanting to drown them in the nearest body of water.

But she wouldn't think about that, for now. She had promised her mothers she would be EVER so good tonight. No drownings, attempted or otherwise, would occur. When he gave her what she thought was either his name, or a shortened version, she calmly spoke, in an almost purring voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shikyo, as well... I have met another... But he seems lost in his own thoughts, and... well.." She made a moue of disappointment. "I would love company who will actually pay me mind."

Ebonrune

Steal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:34 am
shyanimegrl
[[ The first five characters who each discovers and obtains one of these five randomly positioned candy pouches belong to the first five individuals respectively to quote this post while rolling 1d4. ]]

While this compact candy pouch has an opaque side, it also has a transparent side that serves as a visual window exposing its snug contents of wrapped-up, gumball-sized hard candies.

(snagging for Vayne)

The Phoenix chuckled a little before nodding his head. "Yeah it will not be an issue about keeping a place warm. I guess It found a home then." He looked at the beetle that finally stopped on his shoulder fluttered his wings and stayed in place.

The phoenix looked at the ground, a small frown on his face as he picked up a package that was near his foot. It appeared to be a bag of candy or something. He arched a brow. "Mystery treats, could be dangerous.. " He smirked and arched a brow. "I love some kinds of danger."

Well it would be fun to see what happens.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:32 pm
Quote:
Me neither ƪ(O3O)ʃ
I'm better in modern fashion, but designer might take inspiration from different period, so from time to time I would study the background where a season inspired from. Fortunately, I do have a few pieces which match with Medieval.
I do know instead of fancy pattern or cutting, the materials a piece used reflect its value at that period. Thus, expensive cloths were viewed as one of the tributes.

It felt comfortable to talk about what she liked, whenever she wanted to start a discussion with Roman, he gave her just a puzzled look. The young demoness was amused by Ane's expression, but he had showed his disapproval a bit too long so she turned his head back before the subject paid attention. Lucida enjoyed his passion anyway, his critism was sharp and to-the-point and she followed to make a feedback when being asked.

Quote:
I agree with you, I don't get a theme with one glance. There're too many focus of attentions here and there. In short, too busy to be a nice piece.
That grey one? I do like its cutting and color, but have you noticed the length and flare compared to her height? That design would be perfect for wedding dress, sadly not a gown.

Almost the same time Lucida showed her comments to the boil, the lady mentioned tripped over her dress but it was a small thing compared to how their kitsune friend reacted. Those big eyes quickly filled with tears and he was sobbing. Lucida gave Ane a puzzled look for the dramatic change over Shiki and quickly got her answer from the demon's consolation. She couldn't believe she was that smart and smiled gently to keep up with the demon's words before she flew a text to him.

Quote:
He's vegetarian? I thought kitsunes - canines are Carnivore.......
So he can eat eggs but not meat????? (ᇂ_ᇂ|||)
Are you vegetarian as well?

Aria starstone
Alright.~

xSteal
Nice drama XD

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

Steal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 pm
shyanimegrl

Shiki sniffled a bit and nodded as Ane covered the poor dead thing. He wiped his eyes and hugged Ane tightly needing the comfort. He then looked back at what was left of the sandwich picking the onions off. They smelled really bad and he felt kind of sick from it.

The kitsune wiped his eyes more, glad that he was not able to tell anything else in the food was once living. The idea of eating anything that was alive not long ago just made him sad.

He looked at the sandwich, and sniffed it a bit before nibbling on the edges. No, no he couldn't it had the meat in it. He whimpered and put it down looking a bit pleadingly for something safer to eat. As if by some karmic consolation he found a little bag with candies in it, and opened it popping one in his mouth.

Meegane

Aria Starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hitsuzen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:53 pm
xxxshyanimegrl

"Seems so," he agreed with a small nod. "If you'd like, I can leave you my contact info in case you've got any questions, or if you want a few more. In case it acts like it's not happy being by itself. I'm not sure how that'll go, since I've never actually tried to figure out what would happen to isolate one from the rest of its buddies."

Or maybe he was just trying to be stealthy in exchanging numbers, so that he'd have an acquaintance when he got his enrollment in.

The phoenix noticed a pouch of candy on the ground, and at second glance it looked like there was another just under the table they were near. The sphinx picked up one as well, looking it over but not daring to test any of the candy inside just yet.

He laughed at the phoenix's comment. "Yeah? Well, if it's alright by you, I'll leave you to try the candy before I take the risk myself."

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.
Steal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 pm
A black gloved finger pushed a pair of glasses back into place as red eyes stared at the throng of ghouls and boils swaying rhythmically to the cacophony that they considered to be music. White ears twitched to the sound, trying to figure out a way to block the music without having to use his extremities to plug his ears. His white bushy fox tail swished in annoyance at having to attend this silly event, he would rather be in his room reading about the various types of torture humans had used on each other. They were quite a barbaric group, but that made their methods of torture all that more effective and interesting. However, his idiotic brother thought it would be fun to attend this prom and before Yako knew it, he was being forced out of his room to this soiree with no chance of returning to his room until it was over. It was not long before Zenko caught one whiff of the games out in the pavilion and in a blink, Yako was left to stew alone in the corner. The student’s outfits ranged from outrageous to classy. One ghoul looked like she was wearing an old sail sown in a way to make it look ‘presentable’, pathetic. The kitsune did not debase himself to their level, for he did not even have a prom outfit on, however it looked like he did because of his fascination of wearing white suits. It was a pristine white suit with a black shirt beneath the white jacket. Not a single speck of dust, piece of lint, or hair stuck to the suit.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 pm
Steal
shyanimegrl

(snagging for Vayne)

The Phoenix chuckled a little before nodding his head. "Yeah it will not be an issue about keeping a place warm. I guess It found a home then." He looked at the beetle that finally stopped on his shoulder fluttered his wings and stayed in place.

The phoenix looked at the ground, a small frown on his face as he picked up a package that was near his foot. It appeared to be a bag of candy or something. He arched a brow. "Mystery treats, could be dangerous.. " He smirked and arched a brow. "I love some kinds of danger."

Well it would be fun to see what happens.

Is it a trap?! [ 05 ]

Woah?!

There's also 1 Gold Dragon in there!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 pm
Steal
shyanimegrl

Shiki sniffled a bit and nodded as Ane covered the poor dead thing. He wiped his eyes and hugged Ane tightly needing the comfort. He then looked back at what was left of the sandwich picking the onions off. They smelled really bad and he felt kind of sick from it.

The kitsune wiped his eyes more, glad that he was not able to tell anything else in the food was once living. The idea of eating anything that was alive not long ago just made him sad.

He looked at the sandwich, and sniffed it a bit before nibbling on the edges. No, no he couldn't it had the meat in it. He whimpered and put it down looking a bit pleadingly for something safer to eat. As if by some karmic consolation he found a little bag with candies in it, and opened it popping one in his mouth.

Is it a trap?! [ 06 ]

Woah?!

There's also 1 Gold Dragon in there!!

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 pm
Hitsuzen
shyanimegrl

(rolling first)

OOC
Those Present:

Is it a trap?! [ 07 ]

All of a sudden something happened.

Ta da, there's suddenly a brief multi-colored pop of lights and a packet of candy corn has appeared before you, so you have now somehow found yourself also in possession of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff