Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Smiled at Cassidy and pulled back. Before looking at Frey and nodded. "Yes, I would like the blessings please." She said, before rubbing her stomach some more. Now she closed her eyes and relaxed. Though she'd still have to call her co-workers who were mostly male and tell them she was with a child.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Frey nodded and then closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes they were glowing a gold color. He placed his hand on her shoulder and then said."Erika Quinn by my power you will have a good birth. Your child shall be born healthy and strong. They will be a source of pride when they grow."He moved his hand away.

Cassidy stood back when this was happening. After Frey was done Cassidy approached Erika. His hand rested over hers and then he said."Are you feeling okay Erika?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had barely cracked her eyes open when he made the blessing. Now she looked at Cassidy and tiredly yawned. "I am just tired after this all of this. We waited four hours and yeah..." she said. Only to lean into Cassidy before rubbing her eyes.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and held on to Erika. He then noticed that Frey had not moved and then Cassidy said."Is there something else that you need?"

Frey appeared a little gloomier and then said."I'm afraid there is.
Odin needs all his soldiers. That means you as well Ullr. The ship of nails is said to appear in the next few years. You need to regain your power to help fight."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She listened to Frey and frowned. Before looking at Frey and ruffled her short hair. "Frey, I think I know that name, Ullr. But please tell us. Cause I don't really know my Norse mythology." She said. But she knew Haroldina wasn't appearing in the side of her mind.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Frey looked to Erika and said."Ullr was a great god. He was the patron of hunters and skiers. He was never around the others. When Thor and others were celebrating in the mead hall Ullr was out in the woods. He was often by himself. Although I do know this. When ever the All-Father was away it is Ullr not one of the sons of Odin who sat on the throne of Asgard. He made sure that Odin's will was followed. He knew exactly what Odin would want. He was such a good steward that not even the other gods except Odin's inner circle would know that Odin was gone."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:29 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Hearing this she nodded and sighed. "Thank you Frey. Though I think we should leave at sunrise. I don't want to fight any Daimons..." She said. Only to push her short hair out of her eyes

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Frey nodded and then said."Ah yes them. Apollo really didn't know what he was creating. And it has plagued humans ever since."Frey gave a nod to the both of them and then said."Any way I still have many things to take care of. Excuse me."He started to glow a golden color and then in the next instant he was gone.

Cassidy looked to Erika and then said."All this is starting to make more sense than before but I am still really confused."He sat down next to Erika."So we are going to wait until sunrise. Well April won't mind right?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:27 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She saw April walk back into the doorway. "I am not about to send you out there. If you had your car then it'd be safer. So just sleep until the sun is out. I'll wake you up before I go." She said. Only to watch Erika lay back down and started to yawn.

After a few short hours April woke them up. She was in scrubs and heading to a clinic she worked at from time to time. Now she got up slowly thinking about the crazy night.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy woke up and looked around. He then remembered last night. He stood up and stretched. He then looked to Erika and held his hand to her."Well that was some night huh?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika got up after Cassidy and stretched out her muscles. But when he talked to her, she just nodded before grumbling. As they headed to the door April stopped him. "She's sometimes like that after a good bit of stuff happened. Like when you gone back to your job, on tour. Plus just let her go swimming or sleep. Trust me, both results in a happier Erika."

Erika was in the car and waiting. Once Cassidy got in, she stayed awake long enough to get him to her place from April's. Though when they pulled into the driveway she slowly woke up. Once they were inside she had him stop for her to double check the alarm before kicking her boots off. "Hmmm, I have to make the phone calls." She mumbled. Now she started to walk to her the kitchen phone and typed in numbers with her eyes closed. Now she was giving her local co-workers that she was pregnant with a baby and would have to be off for a while.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy went and sat on the couch. He waited for her to finish calling everyone she needed to. When she was done Cassidy went to her and wrapped his arms around her waist in a gentle hug."Erika would you like to go swimming or would you rather sleep."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:52 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked back at him and smiled. "Mmmm, I say sleep a while longer. And then we can go swimming." She said. Before turning in his hold and nuzzle his chest. Of course she gone to the couch and laid down. Unless he was going to carry her up stairs.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."Very well."When she laid down on the couch he moved and laid next to her. He was gently moving his hand over her stomach. Slowly he dozed off.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:11 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika tiredly smiled as he put his hand on to her stomach. She fell asleep with him. Only to wake up a few hours later. Gently she moved from Cassidy's hold grumbling. Before going upstairs to wash up after the night. She came back down stairs wearing a long house robe and towel on her head. Of course she carried both cellphones for just in case.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces