Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 pm
Kits Rose
Get what off? cat_confused

((That's what she said emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:15 pm
Seeing the spectacle before them, her eyes glide in the direction of our local Viking.

stare DON'T you dare.... He calmly says flipping through his lines a couple more times without even looking at Anira.

I know nothing of what you speak, wink

Right, I swear you dating Justin is making you just as perverted as Rev...

Well birds of a feather as they say, what with him practically being your best friend and all at this point... ninja You know he tells me about the things you two talk about when discussing your little sexcapades with Janice.

Because that's what guys do. Although I'd rather not hear about it from his end when he's telling me about your surprise kink spo-OWWWW! The pain in the back of his head from the rolled up script merely doubled when his face landed in the floor.

Douche.....Moves over to where everyone is at when TES calls for places.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:29 pm
The red castle finished unfolding, little red crocs and alligators prowling the moat. Card Suit Guards, servants and all running all over the insides of the brick walls.

Once all the yelling, crying and hubub calmed down Lia spun mid-air and got into her Hatter look and floated above TES in chibi form. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image
ACTION!! scream

*starts running through the forest once she's released from Ry's mesmerization spell, though her pace slows soon afterward once she comes upon a realization*

Oh noes! Where did Cheshire Kits go? gonk Miro losted her gonk

*inwardly curses at having not made sure -everyone- was in place before starting filming again* emotion_facepalm
This... this can still work. She's almost at the edge... she just needs to go a little further...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm
Is that supposed to be my cue? He slowly wakes up groggily from the head injury and hears the "action" call. Looking briefly seeing that Miro was on the set he gets up hurriedly and somewhat stumbles on set. Quickly tries to compose himself pretending he's in some kind of hurry. Oi oi, either be a door or a rug I got places to be.... scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
Eh? eek
*puts her hands up defensively and looks around at hearing someone nearby shouting... though she's not sure what he means by what was said. sweatdrop Even so, it at least indicated there were people nearby. She continued in the direction she heard it come from and found herself in a lush, grassy area mostly taken up by a long dining room table that had settings at each place and an assortment of breads and pastries lined along the middle. In that moment, she forgot about her troubles and rushed the table*

Cakey? Cakey?
*starts sorting through the spread*
There's gotta be cakey here somewheres! You can't have this many pastries in one place and not have cakey among them!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:03 pm
Chanting a spell to shrink Anira transports herself into one of the teapots on the table without disturbing the filming. From inside she jostles the lid to the pot a little bit raising it to peek out into view, yawning and putting a small whine into her voice. crying Why all the noiiiiiiise....my goodness why is it so hard for someone to try and get a little sleep? emotion_zzz She bats her eyes sleepily emerging out more from the pot, looking upwards to Miro. Is that you making all that racket? So rude indeed...... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 pm
Seeing Miro rummage through the table spread walks up behind her and looms over. Rude twice over no less Dory. First this thing wakes you up and now tries to pillage through our tea snacks. What horse s**t farm were you raised in? emotion_eyebrow He picks up Miro throwing her over his shoulder and starts to walk away from the table spread. Ain't having that crap ruin second lunch for me.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image
Eep!
*drops the roll that was in her hand at seeing a small creature crawl out of one of the teapots near her and looks closer as it stands there*
You look kind of like someone Miro has seen before, only smaller and... mousey-er. sweatdrop An... Ani... *puts her finger to her lips as she tries to remember the name*
Ah ha! *points to the tiny mouse woman* Anastasia!

Kyah! gonk
*hair stands on end at hearing the man from before so close behind her and flails around as he picks her up*
Waaah~ Miro's sorry! crying She doesn't mean to be rude crying She just saw this nice spread and thought no one would mind if she helped herself to a little crying Please don't eat Miro! crying

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:34 pm
Ana-whatsie? Dory dear, the name is DO-RY, short for Doormouse. Rubbing her eyes to the point of seeing spots Anira climbs out of the teapot and goes to another one actually full of tea. And he will not eat you, you are not his type in either sense. rolleyes Hare for the love of Jabberwocky just seat her and give her some tea to relax.

Seriously?! gonk Spinning around with Miro still hoisted on his shoulder Hauk storms up to the shrunken elf. Gesturing angrily in with his free hand and shaking Miro on his shoulder. I went through all the trouble of making all o-

AND. YOU. WILL. SEAT. HER. evil Charging a spell in her right hand to emphasise her point. Hauk debates this for a brief minute before grunting in disagreement and plops Miro in one of the chairs near them. And goes to one of the teapots to prep. Earl gray or Jasmine mint today..... stressed

I think the master will prefer the mint with her usual special ingredient today. And mint will help wake me. Vaguely remembering the elf girl shouting about cake she summons a imp minion to pick a sweet and slice a piece for her. Please forgive his rudeness, we rarely have guests join us for tea time.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image
Dory? That doesn't sound familiar to Miro at all... uwah! gonk
*starts getting dizzy with how carelessly the man just whirls her around like a ragdoll on his shoulder. She's thankful to finally be seated somewhere stable at the end of it but...*
Eh!? Why is the world all spinny? @_@

*wobbles around in her chair*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:03 pm
emotion_eyebrow Continuing to grumble the giant Hare has the imps bring him 4 cups, each one being taken away to Miro and Dory as they became full and one of the 4 was taken to the head of the table. Taking his own cup and a plate of goodies goes over to a seat as far from Miro as possible and huffed as he downed his tea. Then promptly throwing it onto the ground smashing the china. ANOTHER!!! scream

stare .....Ignore him entirely. sweatdrop Yawning loudly as one of the imps hurries to pour a fresh cup to Hare while another puts the piece of strawberry shortcake with extra strawberries and ice cream in front of Miro. So as I said, I am Dory the Doormouse, and over there you have already met my companion Ufta the Hare. And this is our daily teatime with the Master. Who are you to come tumbling into our little corner of Wonderland? Taking a large straw she sticks it into her tea to drink.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image
*jumps as the giant man-hare smashes his tea cup. Though told to ignore him, that's a hard thing to do when he's practically a giant compared to her. She's pretty sure she'd seen trees on her way here that were shorter than him @_@ Granted, this man also looked rather similar to one she'd met before of the same size, but his height never ceased to astound her.

Seeing the cakey placed in front of her, she immediately takes up a fork and pokes into one of the strawberries as the Doormouse continued*

Dory and Ufta? Miro supposes that second name almost sounds familiar. Weird how everyone Miro has met so far has looked a lot like people she's met before 3nodding But they're not the same people it seems confused Or at least none of them seemed to have recognized Miro. Or maybe they are the same people and they just don't remember Miro gonk Waaah... Miro didn't realize she was so forgettable crying

*digs into her cakey to make herself feel better, then remembers that she didn't answer Dory's question*
Oh! Miro didn't even know where she was going, really sweatdrop She was following Cheshire Kits because Cheshire Kits said the Hatter might know where to find Miro's friend.

*looks around the table, noticing there is only the three of them there*
Miro doesn't see a Hatter, though. confused

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:34 pm
Trust me that's never a bad thing when she's not here...If anything you're better off jus- Ufta gets interrupted by a flying crumpet to the back of the head. HEY! stressed  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:39 pm
Glaring daggers at Ufta as she returns to her straw. Taking a big stretch still trying to wake up. Well if you wait a moment or so Master should be here shortly. She may always be a tad tardy but she never misses tea time.But I never recommend sharing her drinks. Snapping her fingers the extra cup of tea reheats while an imp brings a bottle of Stolichnaya to add to the tea.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games