Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Lovely to meet you Shansa" she told the grace as she took the returned hand and gave it a gentle shake. She heard the young woman's suggestion and just almost as if to prove the point that Shansa was saying she got bumped from behind and she took a slight stumble forward bumping into Shansa before regaining her footing and composure "That I think would be a lovely idea" she admits feeling embarrassed for the topple.

shadica
Shansa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:44 pm
Monroe raised her eyebrows, "minty?" She recalled the smell of mint leaves and it struck her as an odd flavor for a drink. Monroe shyly took a sip from her drink, tasting it. It wasn't as bad as she thought it might be. It somehow mixed really well with whatever these other flavors in the drink were. "Wow, this is great," Monroe told Gray.

As they paraded around and saw all the sights and decorations inspired by the exact same face, Monroe shook her head. "This is supposed to be a celebration of love, right?" Monroe hadn't yet thought of how she and Gray fit into that, but right now she was trying to understand why she kept seeing this lady pae's portrait around  "She sure loves herself a lot it seems. Or somebody loves her a lot." It was a bit much really.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 pm
Dysmas turned around, thinking that they had been ready to go now. He had a look of confusion and intrigue on his face. As Sweetie lifted her skirt ever so slightly his head tilted. Maybe they weren't going to this dance after all. His eyebrows were raised very, very hit. "Uh, sure..." He responded, wondering what was going on.

Dysmas ran a hand through his hair, scratching, and then flattening it back down when he realized that he was messing up his hair. "So... What do you have to show me?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm
Lemon Hearts winced and covered her ears when Flutter Shy screamed. She felt dumb for setting off such a reaction. She quickly made herself to Flutter's side, offer her a hand. "I'm sorry, let's get out of here, it was a false alarm."

The little tiki that had been tending the counter wasn't quite tall enough to be seen over the counter and only wanted to stop the yellow unicorn from stealing a room. He jumped up on the counter to chide Lemon, but the ear-piercing scream made him just not want to get involved, so he took his break and went outside.

"Really, I just, well, I don't know what I thought, but I wasn't expecting someone to be behind the desk because I didn't see him. Please Flutter?" She started tugging on Flutter's hand. "Once we get settled in our room, you can relax." And then go erote hunting. Teehee

Fea Line

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm
The familiar voice was almost like comfort to the yellow pegasus' ears and Fluttershy allowed her eyes to blink open to the familiar figure of her friend. She hadn't been maimed or injured or carried off.... so perhaps things were relatively safe here?

Though it wasn't this place or the trip Fluttershy feared the most. If was what would be waiting when they got back. An angry Rais... a dungeon with her name on it. Cold... dark....dank...

Taking the others hand, Fluttershy crawled out from beneath the chair mumbling very soft and broken apologies and she stood and brushed herself off. "I-i'm s-s-sorry...just..." she took a breath and shook her head. "A relaxing room sounds....nice." she tried to muster a smile. A very small and unsure smile, but she tried her best.

Antidia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:28 pm
Sweetie winked, lifting her skirt high enough to show the modified garter she was wearing. Totally the speedo, and nothing even remotely intriguing under the dress aside from the odd choice in undergarments.

"Tell me, does my butt look cute with this?" She batted her eyes at him, looking as innocent as possible.

Wolfs Heart

Jean gave a half-hearted bow, sweeping her champagne flute off to the side. "You look absolutely delicious, tell me, who did your hair?" She asked, straightening her posture back out. Really, she had to know. Whoever did it, Little Fishes, they had some skill!

Idly, Jean Pool took two chocolates off the nearby box, offering one to the appetizing woman near her. "Chocolate Dear?" She asked, popping the other into her mouth. Mmmn, the taste was utterly divine!

Shicala
Jean Pool -> Payne

DaemonGabrielle
Jean tried one of the chocolates (Gasp!)

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Dysmas froze in shock and horror and then burst out laughing as he realized that Sweetie was wearing the speedo. "That is the shiniest butt I have ever seen." He said when he stopped laughing long enough to catch his breath.

"We can presume it's previous owner got lucky, keep wearing them and you might get lucky too." He knew for certain she was going to get lucky. But first, the party.

"You're crazy," he teased her, "did you notice that I too am wearing an item from the beach rendezvous? We are a matching set now."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Payne watched the pae in front of her doing the slight bow, she wouldn't be doing one herself it wasn't her style at all. Her free hand hadn't yet plucked another morsel of food from her plate when the pae asked about her hair. "Thanks... My hair?" she asked and ran her fingers through her hair "I did it myself" she told the female before moving to stick another chunk of food in her mouth.

Just after the meat crossed her lips the pae offered her a chocolate. Well she'd really never had one of those before, so why not... Couldnt be that bad if this pae was enjoying it so much "Sure why not" she agreed poking her claw into the chocolate offered taking it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Jean

Shicala

Hungry Animal

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 pm
DaemonGabrielle
Momo

Already quite a 'hot' Pae, Momo may not have noticed anything strange to start. However, as time passed after eating the chocolates, he fire monkey Pae will have started to feel just a bit 'hot under the collar'. Was it a little warm in here?

Of course, Jean and Payne, having found the chocolates and taken a couple as well, weren't far behind in discovering their effects.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Jean Pool

Shicala
Payne

There was something more than just caramel or rum in those chocolates, ladies and gentlemen. The above Pae'il will be under the chocolates' effects until the candies have left their systems...meaning for the rest of this event. They will feel extra warm, and in a hazy, dream-like state. Senses will seem enhanced and dulled at the same time, and when did all these Pae become so attractive? Every Pae they meet is suddenly the most desirable Pae they've ever met.

These super-potent candies will override any other magical effects for the rest of the event.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:23 pm
"No," said Pearl reassuringly and cozying up to Autumn. "It's rather fetching. Although I do love it long like you normally wear it," she added quickly. Wouldn't want him to think he wasn't always absolutely dreamy.

She took a sip of her red drink. It wasn't fruity, like she'd expected; instead, it was deep and rich, and strangely bitter, but it was smooth on her tongue and warmed her throat and belly. She peered into the cup curiously. She'd heard of drinks that warmed the belly and dulled the senses, but never had one herself. She wondered if this was one of them. She opened her mouth to say something about it, and when the air hit her mouth she gasped and made a face.

This was not for her.

"I'm afraid I don't have a taste for this," she said, and set the glass aside. As she did, an ornate glass bottle caught her eye. Mama had a thing for colored glass, and seemed to have passed it on to Pearl. The bottle was dark blue and weathered slightly, with raised designs all around it. Had it been sitting there this whole time?

Pearl lifted her body out of the water a little to reach for it, and held it for Autumn's inspection. "Wonder what this is," she said, and uncorked it with some effort. It smelled sweet, much sweeter than the drink she'd just put down.

Looking around, she snagged a pair of empty glasses from a tray that passed by and poured a small amount of the liquid from the decanter in them. "Shall we?"

Daisicle
Autumn

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image
Smooth.

Aisha was very pleased by this one's behavior; it was almost as if he knew exactly what she looked for and appreciated and acted upon such thoughts. No nonverbal (or verbal) cues of the sort necessary. She glanced over to her sister after taking her drink, while he handed off the second of them, her eyebrows raising as she glanced from her to the boy. Could she even believe this!?

Taking a sip from her (obviously) nonalcoholic beverage - probably a sort of sparkling strawberry juice from the faint pink color - she nodded along to his question.

They did seem to share some behavioral attributes, didn't they?

Maybe all rakshasha were like that.

"One of our mothers is a rakshasha, yes." She paused, smiling. "I take it one of yours is too?" Even so, what could the other be with features like that?

shadica
[Pool Edge] Aisha -> Raabi'a

Seruta
[Pool Edge] Aisha -> La'eohn

User Image
Frankly, Hatil was quite glad that Valko hadn't gone to too much effort in getting ready for the party. It made her own casual attire (or lack thereof) less noticeable, while the others out and about were so awfully decorated it was almost gross. How could they stand to have so much... bleh... on their skin and feathers?

Tilting her head, she sniffed the air and glanced down to the pile of food her friend was eating. The particular meat was something she'd not acquired in her trip to the buffet.

But it did smell quite yummy, and he seemed quite content with it.

Picking up the last of her pieces of beef, she held it out to him and motioned to one of his pork slices with a silly grin on her face. "Wanna trade~?"

shadica
[Corner] Hatil -> Valko

User Image
As he tried to figure out the best way out of the crowd, eyes downcast, a female unexpectedly approached him. He looked up to her before shifting his eyes away, an awkward smile forming on his lips as he tried to practice proper social etiquette. He laughed lightly at her joke. "Wonder what gave it away..."

The sprite quietly hid his clawed hand behind him and extended out his left, likely having to pause for a moment as she changed in order to properly shake.

"Wellspri--" WELLSPRING!

That familiar, high-pitched voice sent a visible chill up his spine as he looked over to her, a mixture of discomfort, confusion, and general apprehension evident on his face. There wasn't even time for him to process the situation and make a proper escape before he arrived.

But perhaps...

Turning back, the girl he'd just been making introduction with had vanished without a word. He blinked twice, all number of profanities exploding in his head in the meantime.

"Uh... yes... I mean..." he stuttered, not-so-casually backing away from her. So far, in fact, that he bumped right into a rather unhappy NPC who proceeded to angrily glare at him and walk elsewhere before he could apologize.

"Goodbye."

At that he turned to get-the-hell-outta-dodge and go find somewhere to kill himself from the embarrassment be alone.

Tartara Seabreeze
[General Hall] Wellspring -> Aurelia

User Image
Hjortur's smile was almost a pleased smirk as he turned away, very content that her reaction had been just as he'd hoped. There was something about how predictable she could be, a benefit surely, that made the moments of impulse even more vibrant in the moment. Since she was normally so docile, an aggressive move would bring a shiver up his spine; so quite that her words could carry on endlessly.

And he was the only one who got to see her like that, just as he was the only one who'd likely ever see Thalia in a weakened state as he did those many season back. It was an island not unlike this one...

Ah... It really brought him back.

As he approached the bar, a suave cherub stared at him, shaker in hand, and waited until Hjortur ordered two varieties of island libations: a strawberry margarita and a blue Hawaiian (what was a Hawaiian anyways?). Both frozen, of course. Somehow. His mind wandered as they were being made and he noticed a lone, ornately decorated lute left resting somewhere close by; it didn't take but a second for him to walk over and place it under his arm.

Upon receiving the drinks, he quickly returned to Kelebek. "Any preference?" he let her choose one of the drinks before taking the other and sitting down, his feet fins in the pool water, sipping on it with a content smile. "Look at this." he set down the drink and held out the lute, strumming a quick tune with it. It didn't quite work in the same way as similar instruments did underwater. "Would you believe it was left sitting about, no owner in sight?"

Menelie
[Poolside (left)] Hjortur -> Kelebek

User Image
Thulani gave a hearty laugh as she joked about the decor, a muffled, "Pink indeed," escaping between his breaths. Man, how much did he love how blunt and poignant she could be at times. As a simple man of simple pleasures, he didn't fully understand what could bring one to need such a large display of vanity, but that was certainly one of Venus' quirks.

As one who enjoyed the benefits of this vanity, he really couldn't make much of a complaint.

Reaching forward to grab something that appeared to be a pink bug of sorts (it was a shrimp), he added in beat "If I ain't never see another pink rose, it'll be too soon!" He tossed it in his mouth, his whiskers twitching at the unexpected taste. As he swallowed, he backed up a few steps to grab a couple more and hold one out to Aquarious. "Would you believe it; this here tastes like fish!"

Kira of Flames
[Food Stand (right)] Thulani -> Aquarious

User Image
Saira looked at Yipes with an expression of such outright disgust one might have wondered if there was a sort of putrid odor wafting from the male. "Young lady?! What gives you the right...?" there was clear animosity in her voice as she addressed him, her feathers puffing out. "Greet you; I don't even know you!"

Before she could go any further, she caught sound of the other harpy, her gaze likewise glancing in that direction. While irritation was still obvious in her gaze, the rest of her body language should have made it clear it was directed to the male, not her.

"HOW?!" her voice raised in tone and pitch as she placed a hand on her thigh, about ready to get up. "Guardians help me - What. Is. Wrong. With. You.?"

EvilSilverDragon
[Balcony] Saira -> Lillibeth

DaemonGabrielle
[Balcony] Saira -> Yipes

User Image
Aww.shes.absolutely.the.best.isnt.she?

Autumn's face was one of instant disdain the moment he took a sip of the red drink in his hands. Bless the gods and fishes what was this and why was anynaiad in their right mind drinking it?! Noticing her similar reaction, he laughed and set the nearly-full glass next to her own. "Can't say I have one either, I suppose..." his voice trailed off as she rose up, her lovely body, dripping with water, a treat for the eyes.

Hot. Damn

Autumn simply nodded as she held out the bottle, before shrugging. If she'd offered him a vial of poison in this moment, he'd likely drink it without hesitation. As he did with the liquid she offered him.

"Certainly~" tapping their glasses together first, he lifted the flute and downed the liquid in one go.

Menelie
[Pool Edge] Autumn -> Pearl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm
This was some trip she was having, twice children of boulders left her speechless. No witty retort when the art project started flipping out. He was looking between the two of them as if he'd never seen another harpy before. Surely he couldn't confuse the two of them? They looked so different seeing double was not possible.

"Did you hit your head?" There was something, a gentle question with far from kind meaning. With her head tilted owlishley, the harpy could only watch and wait for him to grow a second head that made more sense. Two heads would be the least odd thing about him.

And then things made all the more and all the least amount of sense. Her fellow harpy, lower bird but still higher than this creature, spoke as if she didn't even know him. Just what kind of creature walks up to a stranger and starts talking with such familiarity?

At once she believed the harpy over this male. She offered the harpy an idea, "Maybe he had a might too much to drink? A thimble mayhaps?" At least being drunk and spouting nonsense would be preferable to this being his right mind.

Again with soft words, nearly a coo, she offered, "A swim will do you good." Swim far, far away.

Daisicle
And your harpy really has her sympathies Lillibeth->Saira

DaemonGabrielle
Lillibeth ->Yipes

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Kelebek was delighted to see Hjortur coming back. She hadn't doubted he'd return, but...past experience had taught her that it was never out of the realm of possibility.

He had two huge, brightly colored drinks in his hands, and something tucked under one arm. "Ooh, this one looks fun," she said, taking the blue drink. The glass looked more like a bowl! She sipped on the straw and shamelessly ogled Hjortur's tail. She much preferred him like this. The drink was sweet and icy, but brought warmth to her cheeks and palms.

"My goodness, what a beautiful instrument!" she exclaimed. She hadn't yet been treated to Hjortur's musical stylings, but she knew that he was a skilled musician. "Perhaps a gift from the Waters?" She beamed at him. Even the little tune he'd plucked out on its strings had been lovely.

Daisicle
Kelebek->Hjortur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Pearl, on the other hand, was more of a sipper. Especially after that awful red drink. She took a teensy sip of the new liquid. "Oh, this is much better!" she exclaimed. It warmed her in a similar way to the last, but this drink was very sweet, and maybe a little spicy on the aftertaste. Much preferable. She took another sip.

"I wonder who would leave something so delicious just lying around?" she wondered aloud. "Plus the bottle is so beautiful..." She'd definitely bring it home with her to decorate her room with.

As Pearl finished the drink she couldn't help but feel a little hazy around the edges, and, pink-cheeked, cuddled into Autumn's side. "This is fun," she said with a nod.

Daisicle
Pearl->Autumn

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 pm
She giggled, which quickly turned into gut clenching laughter. He said her butt was shiny! Sweetie was almost doubled over laughing, hardly able to catch her breath. He was the funniest pae in the great world!

Finally, she calmed down a little, wiping her eyes. Celestia, that was a good one. "Oooo~" Sweetie grinned, leaning into him. She was certain they were both going to get lucky, but they did want attend the party first. They'd even made a deal about it that morning!

"Crazy for you~" The fauny nudged him, still smiling. "You know, they do say great minds think alike~" Sweetie nodded, trying to sound sagelike. Mostly, she was just trilled to death he was wearing the golden thing to go with her speedo.

Okay, surprises out of the way. It was time to go to the party. Right? "Okay, okay. No more surprises from me~" At least, not right then.

Wolfs Heart

Jean gave a small moan as she enjoyed the most delicious chocolate. Almost instantly she felt flushed, and started fanning herself while enjoying it. Mmmn, there must have been something in the chocolate to cause her to flush so quickly. Or maybe it was just that good. Little Fishes, he couldn't tell what was in it, but he most certainly wanted more!

Swallowing, she finally opened her eyes, still looking upwards. Who was that? Way over there, on the balcony? Some amazingly feathered creature. He simply had to go over and see who that was! "Excuse me, I... Well I have to go." He said, his voice completely different than before. Of course, it was still deep and masculine, but this time, he'd slipped out of character. Jean Pool was again just J.P. and needed to be with that fetching creature on the balcony.

"H-have a nice night." He stammered, smiling to the delectable pink woman, and started his way over to the fetching feathered being on the balcony.

Shicala
Jean -> Payne/Off to Saira

Daiscicle
Jean is headed towards Saira

EvilSilverDragon
Proximity~

DaemonGabrielle
Proximity~

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games