Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Only when her tears ceased, and those grey blue eyes looked less lost, did Erik stand to give her privacy. While he awaited her to finish getting ready the young man stood in the small apartment with a rather pensive look on his face. As his thoughts raced his hand combed through his hair. Lily was taking this well...shocked but well. 'She's strong, you wouldn't think it but she is. Maybe not physically but mentally, this girl has it in spades.' He stood in silence thinking on the idea to tell her his secret, and how he might do that.

XXXX Erik stared intently at the floor as he was lost in thought. When Lily announced that she was ready Erik was finally roused from his thoughts. He looked up and gave a small smile to the woman before him. "No big deal, just let me think on what I want to order." He said with a joking tone in his voice. Calmly he strolled over to Lily and placed an arm around her shoulders, giving her a smirk. "You look pretty good in that jacket." He said so in a soft tone, gently he placed another kiss on her forehead before leading them both to the door. His mission clear, to feed them both. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily noticed when she had stepped out of her room that Erik was looking at the ground in deep thought. She wondered what he could be thinking of to give him such a look on his face but his face soon changed into a small smile. " I take it there was a lot to pick from that you wanted seeing you already started thinking about it." She joked back as his arm went around her shoulder. She looked down at the over sized jacket that was on her for a moment before looking back up at Erik. " I guess seeing you wont take it back." she smiled as the feeling of the kiss still remained.

As Erik lead the way, Lily raised her small frail hand to take Eriks hand that hung around her shoulder. Looking at their hands for a moments she then looked up into Eriks dazzling blue eyes. " You like putting your arm around my shoulders." She pointed out as she thought about how much he did so. It wasn't a bad thing, far from it as she liked having him so close. It was just something she never saw herself having done to her really. She looked away and blushed a little before speaking again. " I like it...Having you close I mean, even if it makes my heart want to burst out of my chest." Lily explained as the two walked together towards the diner.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX As they walked Erik couldn't help the content smile blooming over his face, all due to the beauty tucked in his arm. He was rather happy that the diner was close enough to her apartment. When she moved to hold his hand Erik looked down to Lily and smiled before giving her hand a small squeeze. When she mentioned her reaction to his arm around her shoulder he was a bit shocked. "While I don't want your heart to burst, I enjoy having my arm around you." He smiled and nuzzled the top of her head, for a moment losing himself in her scent.

XXXX The young man smiled before he continued "I like having you close." He whispered to her and thought on it for a moment "You make me feel...excited but relaxed." He shook his head after a moment "Ah, I'm not good at explaining anything." He chuckled as they came into the restaurant. Easily enough he found a booth near the front window and grabbed a menu for Lily. "I've already figured what I want...but what will the lady choose?" Erik said with a chuckle as they settled into the booth. Looking at her from across the table he chuckled at how she seemed to swim in his jacket. He couldn't deny that he was rather pleased that his scent covered her, and that she actually seemed happier with his jacket. Or maybe she was happier because she was outside and not puking. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Lily Grey

As the two got closer to the diner the young woman kept her eyes looking ahead until the man who changed her world nuzzled her head. " I am glad." She said softly with a smile as the diner came into view. When Erik tried to explain how she made him feel she looked up at him a little surprised he was having trouble expressing his feeling as normally it was the other way around. She let out a light laugh and held his hand a little tighter. " Its okay, it is the same for me. I feel the same way."

When the two got to the diner, Lily followed Eriks lead to the booth and sat across from him. His jacket swallowed her up as she sat, having to stretch out her arm so at least her hands could come out of the selves to take the menu from Erik. " That soup you were talking about before sounded nice. I think that is the only thing my stomach can handle." She said as she skimmed over the menu before putting it down on the counter. She moved some hair away from her face before glancing out the window. Watching people walk by and it got her to wondering how many people knew as much as she knew now.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:48 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man shook his head slightly at the young woman before him. He smiled and gave their order to a waitress, a soup for Lily and a burger for Erik. For a moment he sat and watched Lily, he was sure she was still processing his revelation from earlier. Looking outside briefly he noted nothing strange, in fact a painfully boring day presented itself to them. For a moment he watched before he shrugged at those outside. "Weird isn't it? Watching people be completely normal after you know this huge secret." He mused, as this was a common he thought he had with most of the population. "The worst part, is that you can't tell. Cause if you do they think you're crazy and don't believe you. It's just not worth coming clean sometimes." Erik spoke candidly, with a bitter edge to his voice as he spoke. "And yet you want to tell them all of the dangers they actually live in. But why bother?" The young man shrugged before looking back to Lily's bewitching grey blue eyes.

XXXX After a moment in quiet reflection he sighed, "I'm at a loss when it comes to you." He admitted in a rare moment of some humility. "Not many people have that affect on me...in fact I think it's just you." Erik kept his eyes on Lily while he spoke, not really wanting to miss any of her reaction. Nothing she did was expected, if anything she was the one person in his life that could throw him off track in a moment. And Erik had to admit that was exciting for him. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 am

Lily Grey

Lily watched someone cross the street before Erik started to speak which made her eyes drift towards to him. It was strange to look around and people live their lives and not have a clue on what goes on around them in the shadows. She nodded her head in agreement to his first comment but tensed up when when he spoke about not being able to tell anyone without being called crazy. " Yeah..." She knew that part all to well after all, that was how she was admitted to the hospital so many times, got her medication and got her nickname 'Crazy Lil' It was trying to tell people what happened to her parents.

Lily slowly took off the jacket that she seem to be swimming in and gently put it to the side. She moved some hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear before looking back up at Erik when he sighed. " At... Loss?" At first she was confused as to how she could make him feel that way and only her but... She was happy. She was happy that it was only her that made him feel that way. Not Maya or any other girl, just her. She never thought she could have any effect on a person as most of her life she was just in the background but to Erik, she was his. His Lily. Without really thinking or looking around to see if people where around to see, Lily got up and sat next to Erik, hugging him tightly with a smile. " Because I am your Lily."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched, slightly unsure, as Lily came to sit beside him. Feeling her arms wrap around him Erik smiled and gently wrapped her in his arms. He couldn't help the smile that bloomed on his face as he heard her claim that she was his. "Yeah...my Lily." He gently bent his head to kiss the top of his head.

XXXX While they sat content Erik noted the waitress arrive and look at them oddly for a moment before Erik lifted his head and smiled. "We'll have the chicken soup and a burger, with a sprite and an iced tea." He said hurriedly and was glad when the waitress walked off with their orders. After a moment Erik gave the young woman beside him a squeeze. "I'm really happy right now." he whispered conspiratorially to Lily before he nuzzled the top of her head affectionately. "Probably because you seem happier. And I'm going to pretend I had something to do with that." He chuckled before pulling back to a more 'normal' distance. Erik looked outside for a moment and he noted the normal day going by. Taking a breath Erik relaxed when their drinks arrived. Taking a sip he gave a side long glance to Lily, keeping an arm around her shoulders. "I know it's a lot to take in. But if you have questions I want to answer them. Sometimes being able to understand terrifying things makes them a little less terrifying." He said in a quiet voice, to prevent them from being over heard.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 am

Lily Grey

Lily held Erik close to her, happy to feel him hug her back and nuzzle into her. Forgetting that she was in puplblic and in a dinner she didn't notice the waitress till Erik spoke. Feeling embarrassed and stupid for doing this here and now she hid her red face in Eriks chest. She didn't know why but whenever it came to Erik but it seemed nothing mattered around them but him at times. She was going to pull away and apologize but she felt a squeeze that prevented her from doing so. She sat quietly and could hear the mix of his heart beat, hers racing and Eriks soothing voice.

When the young man pulled her away her stormy eyes looked into his lively blue eyes with still a blooming pink cheeks. " you don't have to pretend Erik."She said giving him a smile before relaxing into their seat and Eriks arm. She looked around the dinner to see how many people where there as she felt a little flustered for being so close in public. It wasn't like they were kissing or anything in front of people in the diner, but she was still getting use to being with someone. " I have so many questions I don't know where to start." the young woman admitted before she took a sip from her drink. " You said you hunt them... How did you find out about them and want to hunt them?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik would never be one that shied away from public displays of affection. Possibly due to his more primal nature, or his cavalier attitude to life. But still he could hear how it made Lily's heart race. Yet, she didn't pull away and that made him quite happy. "That makes me happy. Well...you make me happy." He clarified and chuckled to her, placing a small kiss on her forehead.

XXXX At her questions Erik took a sip of his drink as well and shrugged. "My family traveled with other hunters. I grew up in this, it's all I've ever known. I think I had my first kill when I was 8." He admitted looking more to his drink, not wanting to see the horror on her face at his admission, his arm loosened about her shoulders in case she should want some distance. "We all trained in it from birth pretty much. All of our time was dedicated to hunting and our own survival." Erik looked at his dark drink and briefly wondered about his pack. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Lily Grey

A smile bloomed when Erik said that she made him happy as he to did the same thing. Though that blooming smile soon withered away when Erik started to talk about how he had lived in the supernatural world all his life. It explained how he was so calm about the matter and maybe even why he left his family. Though he still lived in it as he was still a hunter.

When Erik said his first kill was at the age of 8 it shook her a little. A child killing a creature, or anything for that matter was something that no child should do in their lives. Though if you did live in the world knowing what was in the shadows you would need to know how to defend yourself no matter the age. Still, the idea of a young boy doing something such as killing did not sit all that well. Lily looked at her hands for a moment before she looked back up at Erik and brushed some hair away from his face and gave him a warm smile. " I don't think hunting and killing is all you ever known Erik. If so you wouldn't be this loving." She joked lightly as she pointed to his shoulder around her arm.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:07 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik looked at Lily with a quizzical look on his face. He never really considered that simply because of his upbringing that he wouldn't be loving. He wondered how callous his statement might have seemed to someone as innocent as Lily. Sadly he thought of how he was tainting her with his darkness. He shook his head at the thought and took another sip of his drink before continuing. "Our primary goal was survival, but also to hunt. Just because we killed those creatures didn't mean we didn't care and love our own." He chuckled and sighed "I may have left but that just makes me the traitor, not that they are horrible." He said with a shrug.

XXXX Getting lost in Lily's eyes for a moment Erik felt himself calm. After a moment he smirked "Then again, I haven't been this affectionate. So maybe you are making me more loving." He challenged her showing his playful nature. After a moment the waitress brought their food, Erik stared appreciatively at his burger but refused to remove his arm around Lily. Instead he simply ate one handed. A wolf in cycle needed a lot of food, and Erik showed that ravenous nature as some juice from the burger stained his chin. Clearly manners was not something he had learned. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 am

Lily Grey

" See, hunting and survival is not the only thing you ever known. You just had something a little different from other family's is all. You still had each other." Lily said with a soft smile. She was glad that he stated that he has a caring and loving family though they might be different and that he ran away. Lily may have had a rough past but she still had that six years of love from her parents so pain was not all she knew.

Lily was about to take a sip of her drink when she noticed Eriks triad mark smirk on his face that made her cheeks start to blush again. "M-Me?" The young woman pointed at herself as she felt her face warm up a bit from the blush turning a slightly darker red. He stated that he had not been this affectionate before which made her wonder what he was like in his past relationships and if they knew about the supernatural creatures. Shaking the thought off her mind she just gave Erik a nervous smile. " Well...I guess I am your cuddly rabbit." She said, referring to the night they were playing tag and he called her a rabbit. When their food came her stomach growled just from the smell of it. This was her first meal and she could not wait to get something in her system. taking a spoon full of soup she blew on it to cool it down before putting it in her mouth. " Its good." She said quietly to herself before looking over to the man beside her to only see him eating his burger happily with burger juice on his chin. Letting out a soft giggle she took a napkin and whipped his chin.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man smirked and nodded as he ate "Guess I should get you some carrots then?" He thought for a moment before wondering "What does that make me?" He mused aloud curious as to what she might call him. The young man's focus easily returned to his meal but Erik's attention was pulled away, by a soft touch on his chin. Easily he swallowed and turned to look at Lily. Realizing her act he smirked when she giggled "That's a nice sound." He commented watching her for a moment with a soft look in his bright eyes. Realizing how awkward he was being, at least to humans, he slowly pulled his arm off of her shoulders to allow them both to eat in peace. Erik quickly devoured his plate, leaving nothing but a smear of ketchup on his plate.

XXXXThankfully Erik was perfectly aware that he ate faster than most humans. While he sat he watched the girl beside him delicately eat her soup, it made him rather happy to know that she was eating. Her health was something Erik found himself worrying over all too often. In the silence he watched her in a content fashion before looking out at the street. Bright blue eyes scanned the area, until a shock of blonde and blazing green eyes stared back from across the street. Erik tensed his eyes narrowing as Maya glared at him. The two held glares before Maya backed down first and slunk into an alley before disappearing. Erik sighed and shook his head. Turning back to Lily he gave a tight smile, focusing back on her instead of his crazy ex.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 am

Lily Grey

Lily laughed lightly at his joke about him getting carrots before she took another spoon full of her soup. When Erik asked her what dose that make him she paused for a moment and thought about it. " If I had to pick a animal that resembled you it would be the black wolf from last night." She said with a smile on her face as she remembered the big black wolf nuzzling up to her.

Lily eat quietly as she took small bites as she did not want to upset her stomach from eating to fast. She felt slightly bad that Erik was waiting on her to finish as he was already done his meal. She turned to look at him to say she was sorry but only to see his smiling face watching her eat. She smiled back at him and continued to eat her soup. When she was finished she turned to Erik to see him looking out the window. It looked as if he was looking at something in particular across the street but when she went to look there was nothing there. " Something on your mind?" She asked as he sighed and shacked his head.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:55 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was rather happy and content to sit and banter with Lily, but as usual his past had to come and snatch happiness away from him. As he looked at her concerned grey blue eyes Erik wanted to lie, and strip worry from her face. But there had already been enough lies, and some still hidden. His mouth turned to a thin line as he thought on the issue before sighing and looking to the table. "Well at least you finished." He mused to himself as he noted the waitress coming with the bill, quickly Erik payed in cash so the girl left them quickly.

XXXXFor a moment he sat in silence before looking back to those twin seas she called eyes. "I saw Maya across the street. She dipped out of view." He explained and watched her intently for any change in her demeanor. "I'm sorry my life keeps...complicating things." He whispered with a creased brow to show his turmoil. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games