Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Aythya Whirlwind
Link to Teepee: [x]

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? Aythya's face lights up. "Oh! We are spending it together with family. All of my brother's and sister's are here, and mom just had another litter of pups! The baskets just hatched. It's so exciting! Eeee! I have 3 new little sisters!" she says with excitement.

What do you like most about this season? "This is my first festive season, and I must say, I really like how fun it's turning out to be! I hope ever festive season is like this."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "It's all about family." she says with a lift of her eyebrows and a nod. "I mean, my family is always close, but extra specially close this time of year!"

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Anything I can get my mouth on really. I love food." *____*

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Oh yeah! It's the only time of year I can play in the snow! Snow is SO COOL. I wish it was here year round! Playing with my new sisters is especially fun, though Darkmane gets spooked easily, and keeps running away." she said with a giggle.

What do you think of snow? "It's so pretty, but cold too. The price you pay for a winter playland I suppose." she said with a wink.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:31 pm
Participating Soquili: Sprout

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "By trying not to freeze to death! Seriously." gives you a grumpy face.

What do you like most about this season? "Nothing!" sobs, wanting a greener season to return.

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Not really, no. I see most families spending time together, but I don't have a family yet. Maybe next year. Or maybe I'll move somewhere where it's not so cold." e.e

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "Anything that winter hasn't snuffed the life out of yet! Wait...do you have food?" gets starry eyed, and a vine slowly snakes into Phail's pocket. "Ack! Sorry!" Sprout pulls the vine back. "They have a mind of their own sometimes."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "I shiver, and my teeth chatter, making their own song about winter." silently weeps. "So fun." dripping sarcasm.

What do you think of snow? T___T "It's cold and ruthless, sapping the life out of anything green it touches!"

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:43 pm
Participating Soquili: Shijin

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "I am celebrating by holding the love of my life close to me, and making sure she is provided for, happy, and warm."

What do you like most about this season? "I like that for the first time in my life, I get to spend it with Caramia, my golden light. May I be blessed to spend every season with her, for as long as I live. When I go home to the stars, and leave this world, may I continue to treasure her from afar."

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Experience things anew, with my mate. Together, we watch the stars, and enjoy the silent nights."

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "I like eggnog. Yes, eggnog. Not many Soquili have the palette for such things. I find it a nice winter treat. One glass though, and I'm good till next year."

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Huddle around a warm fire, to keep my Caramia warm. I do not get cold, but she does. I make sure her soft coat does not suffer winters bite."

What do you think of snow? "It feels and smells like home." he answers simply, with some affection for the soft fluff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:49 pm
Participating Soquili: Terror Nova

The festive season is here! How are you celebrating? "I'm not." he says with a tail flip.

What do you like most about this season? "I enjoy watching the weak try and survive. "

Is there anything special you do around this time of year? "Disrupt the peace." he says with an eye glare.

What kind of foods do you eat during winter? "I'd like to eat you." he says with a devilish grin.

Is there anything fun you like that you can only do in winter? "Hpmfh." he snorts, finding your question about fun a waste of his time.

What do you think of snow? "It's both a curse, and a welcome change. Finding wild game with all the snow around is challenging, but I like a good challenge."

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:02 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Boop

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I finally was able to reconnect with my beloved."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To make a new life with my dear, Oma in his herd."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?? "Certainly."

-----------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Reconnecting with family, definitely."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Help more Soquili through their troubles and maybe... Maybe it's time to start searching for my mother at last."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?? "Haha, we can't ever be certain of that, but... I hope so."

------------------------

Participating Soquili: Savannah

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I found Ace, she's great. Found some other people that were pretty cool, but Ace is the best."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Maybe finally find myself a nice mare to settle down with, I dunno."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?? "I dunno. Maybe?"

------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Oh gosh, there were so many things! I met my best friend, Valentina! She's a buffalo and she's nearly as tall as I am! It's really cool! I also met another friend, Malice-he's a real cutie! Calls me his flower. I love it, really."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Make new friends, of course!"

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?? "Of course!"

------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Aquila

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Virtually non-existent... Though I guess I finally found someone to sire my foals... And I picked up this pesky raccoon that won't leave me alone..."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To have these foals and go on to having even stronger offspring too. Ones that can actually fly."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?? "I don't want to test fate by saying anything."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:42 am
Quote:
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Alaka'i

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you?
"I met Mags, I think that's the best. And Lam's been really great, couldn't ask for a better friend."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year?
His eyes widened in surprise, "Well, I suppose I hadn't really thought about it. Just want to keep going, see what happens really!"

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last?
He chuckled, "Who knows? We'll have to see."

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Kealoha

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you?
Kealoha let a coy smile dance across her face. "Oh, it's had many ups and downs. But I could never reveal my secrets so."

"To sing, better and bolder than ever before."

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Luck is a mysterious force, we can only wait and see."

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Moon Moon

"Moon moob'n, oon noooom."

"Moon'm'b nob'moo ooob."

"Noob mon boom?"

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Chaldene

Chaldene dropped the cheekiest grin she possibly could. "I explored, I saw so much! Do you know how much variety exists above the water?"

"I have to see more! Explore everything above the land!"

"Oh, I should hope so! One can never have too much luck."

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Tian Long

"The past year hasn't been too eventful. I have travelled, and grown as a person. And met plenty of interesting individuals!"

"Oh, don't we all just wish for the perfect whirlwind romance? Someone to sweep you off your hooves?"

"Yes, I hope so!"

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 am
Quote:

Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Eliana
Link to Teepee: link

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "The highlights? Oh um, I r-really enjoyed meeting my father. I-it was just so nice getting to f-finally meet my dad a-after being told I never would..."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To get closer with my sister. I lover her, b-but... I feel like we aren't as close as we used to be."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I h-hope so! It's always best to look on the b-bright side of things."

Quote:

Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Making new friends and meeting new companions, of course! You can't travel all by yourself, you know. It just isn't the same."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Hmm.... I think I'd like to see travel to the northern most part of the land to see what's out there."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "If anything I hope it will be at least the same amount of lucky that the last year was for me, spirits allowing."

Quote:

Participating Soquili: Lona

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Finding a new family. I'm glad I managed to find the Kateri herd and equally just as glad to have found myself a niche for myself in their ranks."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To grow as an individual. There's so much I can learn from myself and others. I'd like to see what I learn this year."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Luckier? Maybe, maybe not, but either way I'll do what I can with what I'm dealt."

Quote:

Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Finding all my new baubles and pretty things. I always love to add on to my ever growing collection!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Ooooh, I don't know. I guess I'd like to find more things to add to my collection. Two-leggers have all sort of jewelry I'd like to have."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I think luck is such a silly thing. You either can do something or can't. There's nothing lucky about failing or succeeding. You just have to be good at what you're doing."

Quote:

Participating Soquili: Fracas Mephitic

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Raising my foals with my mate, even getting to find love and start a family with her. I was truly blessed this year."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "I would like to continue to raise my family, maybe even bring some new life into the world. I want to give my love everything she deserves in the world."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "While luck is a comforting concept, I think the world has a natural balance, a constant ebb and flow. Just like a river can have turbulent currents, it can also be as smooth as a pane of ice. There will always be ups and downs."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:07 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: teepee

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Nothing really."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Can you not."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Bye."

====

Participating Soquili: Volaille

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Another year with Deaven and my family!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "baskets..." //nudge nudge// ;D

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I think I will!"

====

Participating Soquili: Jelenice

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I got created..."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "umm"

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "well, the spirits created me this year..."

====

Participating Soquili: Olor

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I find Big One!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "I meet Aveline."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Stynkbyrd say yes."

====

Participating Soquili: Ctet

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I managed to survive a year from hom!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Hmm... more adventures of course!"

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I would hope so!"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:59 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
“I didn’t get eaten by that big cat. That was a close one.”
“Well I’ve always dreamed of being a mother.”
“Here’s hoping,” Aislin smiles.
Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Oh my! So many good things happened this year I don’t know where to start!”
“I don’t know… I dreamed I was a fluffy little bunny last night?”
“Yes! I found out about four leaf clovers last summer and I stuffed a ton of them under my bed! I’m going to be super lucky!”
Participating Soquili: Nexin
“I survived.” Nexin sighs.
“I don’t dream.” The mare huffs.
With an uncharacteristically distant look in her eyes, Nexin says, “Maybe.”
Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“I had the good fortune to meet with the tea tribe, this year.”
“I will meet whatever opportunities arise,” Calaeron grins.
“I’m not one to place stock in fate, but who knows.”
Participating Soquili: Zak
“Hmm… won a ton of races, the usual, and the comedy festival was fun, too.”
“I really want to encounter my equal, or at least someone that comes close.”
“For me? Every year is lucky that I’m around,” Zak jests.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:30 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Hoshikage

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "The biggest highlight of my year would have to be finding my partner in life. I never thought I would succeed at such a thing so quickly."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To aid my herd in its growth. To see it flourish and blossom into a home for everyone who needs one."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I am keeping my hooves crossed for it to be."

Participating Soquili: Wolfheart

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "The greatest highlight of my year, I'd say, would be the achievement of a new friend"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "I wish to see more kindness spread throughout these lands. It is sorely needed."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Well it certainly cannot be any unluckier...I hope."

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "There were so many highlights. Too many to list, honestly. But my most cherished would be the birth of my children."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "My heart's deepest desire is to have more children, and to find a permanent home for all of us."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "I believe it will be so, yes."

Participating Soquili: Shadow

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "Far too many to say! And I have too many favorites to list too!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "To bring laughter to anyone who might be in need of it. I aspire to become the greatest prankster of all time."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Most certainly!"

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:33 pm
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Albert
Link to Teepee: Teepee

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? My highlights were that I got to spend time with my family, and watch them grow and mature more into the mare's and stallions that they are.

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? Well, I just found out one of my filly's is pregnant, so I'm happy and worried about that. But I can't wait to see her foals, and how she raises them.

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? I think it will, as we haven't had any new additions to the family for a while. And maybe my youngest will finally settle down, maybe find a mate of her own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Meru

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? Well, I am particularly happy that my mate has not been injured this year. Nor have my children, or their children. And we haven't had any big illnesses either. Or any really terrible weather.

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? My dreams are that I will see more of my children, and grandchildren. And maybe have some of my own. *blush*

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? Yes, I hope so, very much.

Participating Soquili: Damia

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? I couldn't say there was much that was a highlight. I still haven't found any male suitable for me, and the standards that I have for them. *sigh* Maybe next year.

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? To find a male that is actually worthy of my attentions, so that I may be able to have children that are not of lower bloodlines. And find a place to settle.

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? I sure hope so. I could use.a male of worth as a companion.

Participating Soquili: Taltherick Evadorn

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? My family has taken care of me. And they love me. I can't ask for much more. And of course, my mate is there. I am very happy having hear nearby.

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? Maybe baskets? Maybe learning how to fly. I am not sure which I would hope for more. Though being with my family means everything.

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? I think it will. With all those I love around me, I feel luck already.

Participating Soquili: Enali ver Rash

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? *giggles madly* There was a great hummingbird migration. What was fun. And very yummy. *giggles*

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? To run across another migration of hummingbirds. Full of nectar. *licks lips hungrily*

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? I'm getting better at catching them, so yes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:53 am
Participating Soquili: Swiftmane

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "The highlight, was being gifted with three beautiful and unique daughters. That, and seeing Alcyon's face light up, at the prospect of being a father again. Those are the moments I live for."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "Over the past six years of my life, I've been blessed with 10 kids, and my soulmate. None of my children have found that kind of happiness! I want them to have what I have." <3

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "One can only hope." she said with a smile, before suddenly running away like a race had just begun!

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 am
Participating Soquili: Kodama

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "..." Kodama looks at you with silent words and shrugs. There really were no special highlights of his year in which to try and wordlessly describe.

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? Kodama lets out a big sigh, and closes his eyes. The flames in his eyes vanish for a moment, till he opens them back up again. You get a sense of deep longing from him.

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? Kodama shakes his head back and forth. Simply, he doesn't think he'll be lucky at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 am
Participating Soquili: Skuld

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? Skuld looks you over with burning eyes of purple, as if passing judgement on your reason for being born. To her it's not your business, but she doesn't want to be rude. Chances are, she sounds rude anyways. "There isss nothing to report to you, if you don't mind."

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? Skuld looks annoyed, and sighs a moment, before taking the question with sudden seriousness. "I want to find sssomeone worthy of ruling the world, with a heart of gold, and musssclesss of ssstone. They will be a pillar of sstrength, beauty, and holiness. Mountains tremble at their very presence. Then I will sssnuff! the life from them, and sssend them to be with the Godsss in eternal happinessss, ssservitude, and paradise. They will be like none that have come before." She looks back at you, sure she has got your attention, and intending to shock you. "But that issss just a dream."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Hmm." she says with a questioning shrug.

Lunadriel

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:28 am
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Takumi
Link to Teepee: xXx

"Oh I gained a mate that I will treasure forever." he states as he prances in place being so happy about that fact.

"To start a family of my own. Also hoping my mother and father have more kids. That would be awesome." He smirks a bit like he is plotting.

"Yes or at least that is what I am hoping for."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

"Hmm I would have to say it was learning that my friend who was attacked by a skinwalker a year or so back is doing better and she is loving life. She doesn't hold it against me even if I was the reason she got attacked. I love her so.."

"To be brave." Her timid voice speaks as the thought of being brave has her shaking a bit.

She ponders this as she looks about. "Hmm well I would love to become luckier I guess." she points out as she smiles.

Participating Soquili: Aoi Sukai

"Meeting a cutie that I am still getting to know." He said without any thought to it at all.

"Getting to know more about the cutie I am with that the moment and even if it doesn't work out in the end I would love to remind her friend."

"Luckier??? I am not sure that could happen after all one is lucky as long as they are happy right?"

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

This one had to have a lot of thought to it. "Hmm I would say that it was when I dragged a mare into our little herd." He points out.

Shaking his head. "Nothing really. Maybe in time I would be able to answer this but at the moment there is nothing that is coming to mind. I am one who lives in the moment rather then in dreams of what may come."

Thinking about it as he sighs. "Luck isn't something I find on my side all that much. But a change in pace would be nice."

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

Thinking about it she smiles. "Joining a Herd in which I found a new family."

Giggling as she prances in place. "I would love to meet someone even if it isn't a relationship that lasts. I would like to try my hoof at one. Even if the out come is me being a single parent. I wouldn't mind it. Because I have a herd that I know will always be there for me."

"I am not sure but I am hoping so."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games