Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:26 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

When he placed his forehead against hers, she blushed a bit. Though when he kissed her neck, she moaned some more. "Hmmm, yes, you tease.", she moaned, as her hand still rubbed his chest. Of course she was now gently racking her nails down his chest. As her other hand was in his hold. Once their fingers were intertwined, she kissed where their hands met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria was doing chores, of course.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri smiled hearing her. He then moved back and went back to her lips. One hand went to her thigh and ran along it. He eventually pulled back and his own eyes were looking directly into her eyes. He smiled as he was blushing after he had pulled back from the kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She kissed him back and moaned, as his hand gone up and down her thigh. When he pulled back, she moaned. Looking into his eyes, she could not help but grin. "Mmm, you feel good Dimitri.", she moaned and giggled. Though she started to adjust her robe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri laughed."I thank you for the compliment Amelia. I will return the sentiment."He then moved himself so her legs were on either side of his hips. He then started to kiss her again with increased passion. Each of his hands took hold of hers and pinned them above her head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:37 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She blinked when he started to laugh at her. Of course she bit her lip as he pinned her down. As her legs started to wrap around his hips. Though of course kissed him back with the passion, that they both felt. Yet this time she let him pin her hands above her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri pulled back from the kiss to again take a breath."Am I moving too fast Amelia. I told you that I was beholden to you wishes. So if I am moving to quickly please forgive me."He then kissed at her cheek and neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him as she was catching her breath; like him. "No, I don't mind it. So I will let you know when to stop.", she said, before she arched under him. Blushing she watched him kissing her. Of course her eyes weren't fully open, yet she had bedroom eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri grinned and then continued to kiss her neck.He moved his hands away from hers and then placed them on her hips and moved lower. He then nipped at her lips and neck and was leaving marks.

-Fade to black-  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:49 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She would lead him in some ways and help with others. Though about two hours or so later they were done. Once aftercare and cuddling was done, she was rinsing her face. Before rubbing the cool water around her neck as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria had a feeling to leave Amelia and Dimitri alone in her room. So she gone and had breakfast by herself.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces