Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:38 am
User Image

"Hmm....The Guardian of light is still in me you know...she's just being very quiet...but i feel her still." Rena said as she kept eating with a smile on her face. "So what new classes are there? Since i got here there hasn't been much time for class." she said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:42 am
knux_nyan

User Image
Misty took out a list of the new classes
"lets see, a alchemy class is getting prepared to start classes, taught by a moogle. My sis is taking that class to help with her healing skills."

She runs her finger down the list
"two levels of both magic and sparring....the music class I think is more for Dk to get away from the world....I think she's the only one that goes in there except for her boyfriend Tenebrea..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:45 am
User Image

"Hmm...I was told to avoid her if she gets sick of the light...i don't really permeate light tho...so i think it should be fine if i go there." Rena thought as she shrugged and finished eating.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:48 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"True, you don't reek of light, but she's still a bit bitter about what the Light Guardian did to her a long time ago. Im not really sure if anyone else goes into the music room, its more of a extra curricular, gotta know how to play a instrument or sing....I'd avoid that room."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 am
User Image

"Your telling a girl with an ipod and earphones to avoid a music room. Heh. I guess the place has changed." Rena said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"im just suggesting because that room also reeks of twilight energy. Worse now than ever. But hey, its your choice still, maybe he'll actually be a teacher or something. I mean, Kalena locked that room just because of the twilight energy coming from it and Dk opened it back up while Kelina was hunting her down." she then sighed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:59 am
User Image

"I think i can handle a bit of twilight energy. I've been in the void. That was like unadultured untamed Twilight energy there." She said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:07 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"I really doubt that was twilight energy, more like Void Energy, which saps everyone's strength and power." Misty said eating a double sliced pizza and taking a drink of her milkshake.

"I think you were feeling Anubis's energy instead."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:09 am
User Image

"Nah i know what i felt." Rena said jumping to her feet. "Well then i'm gonna head to the admin office. Maybe Sophia and Eclipse are there. Those 2 are such an adorable couple." she said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:14 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Misty sighed and grabbed a bag and placed the rest of her food in it
"Sasha wanted me to make sure you make it there so im coming with."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:16 am
User Image

"Alright." She said as she skipped along out of the cafeteria. -exit-

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Hungry]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By the carts]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako slowly entered the room still flustered at what happened as she glanced towards the food on the carts as she and Sakamoto eyed them hungerly both having the same idea as walked up to one of the browsing the food that was presented in front of her."It should be okay right, After all i'm a student here now." She muttered to herself not knowing if she was suppose to even walk up to the carts.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 am
Fiendish Az

User Image

Jaster ran in looking like hes seen a monster.
He fell over the table that Minako was at.
He slowely turned to her, he looked terrorfied, his eyes widened huge seeing her.

"don't hurt me!" he said getting up from the table, he held his hands out to her as is putting up a invisible wall. He was breathing hard and fast.

He slowely walked backwards and then fell over where the food was, the person working at the moment put a hot waffle on his face.

"gahh!" he immediately got up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:58 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Embarrassed and angry]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By the carts]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako was caught off guard when Jaster bursted into the room due to her hunger and was helpless as maple syrup splattered across her face and clothes though luckily for Jaster there was none on her hair."...?"First there was a show surprise and confusion on her face not knowing what had just happened though when Sakamoto started to lick the syrup on her cheek her face turned to disgust when she realized it was Jaster as then changed her expression to anger as she said with hatred building up in the tone of her voice."I-i guess it wasn't enough for you to try to toy with my heart but desecrate my clothes as well.."Minako started to say as she could feel Kako creeping up when she heard him to asking her not hurt him causing her to snicker as her hands to shake with rage as her face started to get flustered.Give me a solid reason why i shouldn't stuff your face with food until you choke!?"She shouted picking up a tray as she was about throw it at him.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:22 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

A Portal of Darkness opened up high in the air and Ixyam fell out of it. His eyes opened wide as he noticed the tables. "Damn, this is gonna hurt..."
A table broke as he landed. He swore and lay where he was for a few moments. He mumbled to himself and sat up, looking around and hoping no one had seen him, which was a failure.

Crap! That hurt! | I'm in the... Lunchroom?

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games