Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:28 pm
Awella Hawk

She gently tugged Marius closer and then smiled a bit wider. "Is the vampire still alive, I figure he is... And sorry for how I snapped at you earlier.", she said to him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius moved closer when Awella tugged at him. Then when she asked her question and apologized Marius just smiled."Yes the vampire is alive and you don't have to apologize for earlier. You did so to keep me alive and I appreciate it."Marius then sat down on the edge of the bed.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and slowly pulled his hand closer to her. Which she nuzzled with out thinking well looking up at him tiredly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled at the actions Awella was taking. He then leaned a little closer to her and their lips were barely touching."You are either tempting me or your so groggy you don't know what you are doing. But either way I happy with whats happening."Marius then moved his head to her neck and brushed his lips against her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She blinked and looked at him only to smile a bit wider. Only to shiver when he brushed her neck with his lips. "Marc-ius.", she groaned and rolled onto her side to look at him better.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled at Awella's reaction. She placed a couple of light kisses on her neck then he moved to her ear and started to nibble on her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She moaned and shivered at the nibble on her earlobe. Slowly she pulled back from him and blushed a deep red as she looked into his eyes. Leaning up she finally caught his lips with hers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled when he saw the blush on Awella's face and then when she leaned up and kissed him he returned it with enthusiasm.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:29 pm
Awella Hawk

She was waking up, but did not doubt herself or her actions. Gently she pulled him onto her and moaned into the kiss. Her hands reacted with out much thought, as they gone to his waist.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius couldn't really expect this was going to happen. But he didn't care at this moment he just was happy it was happening. He felt her hands on his waist and grinned itno the kiss. He pulled back eventually and started to kiss the underpart of her jaw.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and giggled when he kissed under her jaw. Hooking her finger gently under his chin, she nipped it and grinned lazily at him. "Slow down now.", she said, as her knee gently pushed against the inside of his thigh.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."Sorry. I just wasn't expecting this to happen and I wanted to take the moment."He then placed a small kiss on her nose.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed a bit more and laid there looking up at him. When he kissed her nose she smiled up at him. "With time more moments like that will come.", she told him, before gently pushing him back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius got up and took a step back form the bed and smiled."I'll be looking forward to them then."He then stretched and left the room to make sure they were still on course for Tortuga.

Damian was absently tossing a knife into the air and catching it with the tips of his fingers. He watched as the captain returned to the helm. Damian focused on seeing the future. He could tell Awella cared for the captain and it might lead to more than just normal caring. So he was now trying to see if there might be a way to keep Marius alive. He now saw a way and smiled. He would protect Awella and keep her happy. It was the promise given to her mother and he would keep it.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him and blushed but the heat in her cheeks slowly left. Now she rested there for a short while and sat up before putting her boots on. Sighing she rubbed her neck and bit her lip. Finally she left the cabin wearing her jacket of course before going back to doing chores. From time to time she stole a glance at Marius but it was when she was high enough no one could see the caring gaze she had.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games