Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 pm
Austin/Prince

When Austin heard Scarlet's voice he sighed. "What you want Scarlet?" He asked. He figure that Scarlet was like Prince only take control if there was something to do or that they wanted.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scarlet looked at him and rolled her eyes,"Do I need a reason?", she asked him. "I take over cause I want to.", said in a 'I don't care' kind of tone.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at her dully as she responded. He then sighed. "Whatever you want princess..." He said dully as he sat back in the couch.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She glared at him and reached over only to punch his shoulder,"Moron.", she spoke again, to whom was the question.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:40 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince took over and glared at Scarlet. "Who you calling a moron?" He asked as he stared her over. "The one who couldn't awaken her powers, is more of one if you ask me." He remarked back with a smirk.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

Scarlet looked at him and glared for a second only to roll her eyes. "Because I'm talking aloud does not mean I am speaking to either of you males.", she said, only to stand up and glance down at him. "She's just a lost cause really.", she added on as her amber eyes gave no hint of green.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:30 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince looked at Scarlet as she said she wasn't talking about them. "If you weren't speaking about us then you shouldn't have spoke out loud then..." He said then heard her say that Alice was a lost cause. "How is that...?" He asked. "Don't mistake me, I think you both are a lost cause...mostly you, but I want to know your reason..." He said as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:28 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She stopped and looked at Prince with a hand on her hip. "One, she tends not to listen to me when I speak to her through thoughts. Two, she is a hopeless romantic whom is stupid. Three, I say she's stupid because she is.", she said and stated. Scarlet had a Princess like personality, as Alice was relaxed but rough and tumble kind, despite her hopeless romantic side.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:45 am
Austin/Prince

Prince looked at her dully as she went through her reasonings. "One, with a voice and attitude like yours who would want to....Two, Oh well if she is one, she's human she's bound to be like that at her age...and Three, you're actually stupid if you're going to act like every popular wench, thinking their word is law...Those are all facts, just so you know." Prince smirked as he stared at her dully.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:09 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

Scarlet glared at him and huffed only to walk off, well heading to the kitchen. After a moment Alice finally took over, when she did she face palmed and sighed. Now she walked to the backyard barefooted and said nothing to the vampire. The sun was slowly being covered and uncovered by lazy clouds and just as lazy wind. Her skin had a faint hint of olive or bronze to it; as her Father's skin tone came out more often she was in the sun.

To most she would seem to have almost milky white skin. Now she walked around her backyard and stopped under a tree. Sitting on a root she held her head in her hands, faint hunger came to her but she ignored it. Austin's pasta was good, but not what she wanted to eat. Now she did not know how to act after her other half put her down, again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:30 am
Austin/Prince

Prince watched as Scarlet huffed at him and walked off. He shrugged as he layed across the couch in a relaxed position. he figured he let them be for now. After a short while Prince fell asleep and Austin too over. He got up from the couch and looked around for the girls. He wanted to check on them. Austin then noticed them in the back yard, as he looked through the window. Austin then went out to check on them. When he walked out he saw her sitting under a tree. "Hey, what you doing out here?" He asked as he walked up to her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:39 am
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She looked up at Austin and jumped a bit. The sunlight came through the tree branches and she blinked at him a bit. "I... I was trying to ignore Scarlet and what she had said...", she said, as she lacked tears. But it was clear she was upset about what her 'demon' half had said.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 am
Austin/Prince

Austin walked to the tree as she explain why she was sitting under the tree. He leaned against it as he looked at her. "Don't let her bother you...She's not perfect either. Hell just look at her race." He told Alice. "They are born to mate, but can't reproduce except with one..." He said as he crossed his arms.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:43 pm
Alice/Scarlet Silver

She frowned in confusion well looking up at him. "What do you mean? 'except with one'?", she asked him. Slowly she stood up as her joints popped, clearly she had been sitting there for a while.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:13 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at Alice as she asked about 'except one'. "A succubus can only reproduce with their true love...and you think it's hard for a human to find one...it's harder for them cause their life style, and their true love can literally be anything with a soul." He explained and sighed. "The thing is too...The thing that keep that keeps them from reproducing isn't something wrong with the body...but spiritual..." Austin explain, wondering if she was catching what he was saying.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces