Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"I have a few, but that should be the last one. We watched some the other night.", she told him. Still she kept her head on his chest. Looking up at him, she smiled. He had eyelashes even she envied to have. Men, always lucky sons of guns with long eyelashes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid his head back and looked up at his ceiling. His guard was relaxed now and he didn't even remember the last time he had felt this relaxed. He grinned with that thought. Now there was someone that he trusted enough that he could let his guard down. With his guard relaxed there was a welcoming aura that cancelled out the normal cold aura he used to produce.

Belle was still watching the movie when she felt a calming and welcoming aura. At first she thought someone else had appeared but then noticed that the aura was coming from Damian. She gaped a bit then went quickly to Abigail's side and said in a whisper."Abi' you must be blessed. I have never felt so comfortable around Damian. You have done something incredible."

Damian said in a mocking whisper."You know I can still hear you and I'm not amused Belle."

Belle replied."What? All I'm saying is the truth. She really has done something amazing."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched Damian grin and wondered why. But she felt him relax, aura and body wise. When Belle came over to her and said she must be blessed. Then Damian mocked Belle. She rubbed Damian's waist,"Some people have told me I can help people relax.", she shrugged as she looked at Belle. "Damian, even let me give him a back rub when I had first got here.", she admit to Belle. "Though some people say, I tend to pick up on past emotions through bonding. It's weird though.", she added on.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle was surprised yet again."You gave him a back rub. Again I say that you are blessed. Damian never really lets people touch him let alone be behind him and touch him. You really are something special Abi'."

"You're barely noticing that Belle. Geez you must be quite the slow learner."Damian had said. He then noticed that his eye no longer ached so he sat up. He stretched and then went to his pantry and got box of Hostess doughnuts."Anybody else want something sweet?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She giggled at Belle and hugged her. Allow Damian to stand up. When he asked if they wanted something sweet. Belle would see a trouble maker's grin on her face. "No thanks.", she replied and patted Belle on the head. Then sat on the couch only to relax.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged then got the box and walked back over to the couch with the box of doughnuts. He placed the box on his coffee table and popped a doughnut into his mouth.

Belle saw the trouble maker's grin on Abigail's face and wanted to know what her friend was doing. So she decided to stay quiet and waited to see what Abigail was going to do.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced at the musical. But waiting for Damian to go grab another doughnut. Before he could put it to his lips she pecked his. "There I got my sweets.", she smiled at him. Then giggled, knowing Belle probably of seen, something that corny coming from Abigail.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian a doughnut and was bringing another up to his mouth to eat but then Abigail placed a kiss on his lips."Well just remember Abigail that I'm always happy to provide you with sweets any time you want."

Belle giggled seeing how her friend was doing something that corny. But that's how her friend was and she didn't want her to change in anyway from how she was right now.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She giggled a bit more and leaned her head on his shoulder. "So, Belle after this could you go back to your room? I'm gonna try to get Damian to watch The Walking Dead. I don't think you want nightmares honey.", she said. But there was a gentle sister like smile to her.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled down at Abigail. He saw Belle agree to leaving after her movie was over. So he waited until the movie was over and then noticed Belle basically fly from the room."Not to really talk bad about my sister but she can really annoy me sometimes. I'm just glad that shes out of my hair for the time being."

Belle nodded to Abigail letting her know that she would leave when her movie was over. As soon as it finished she sped out of there. She couldn't really stand how people liked horror shows. So for now she laid on her bed and read for a little bit before she decided to take a nap.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She found the remote and got the TV to get to the first episode of The Walking Dead. "It's okay, I under stand.", she said. Only to kiss his jaw before cuddling up to him. Though she did take a while to find a way to cuddle with him she liked. Which was him basically laying on his on the couch, and her laying on top of him. Her head on his chest as she watched the show with him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched the show with Abigail. He looked down at her as she laid on top of him. Damian grinned and continued to watch the first episode of The Walking Dead.When the episode was coming close to the end ho said into Abigail's ear."This is a good show. I wonder how I never noticed this show before? Are there any more shows you would want to show me?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled up at him,"I know it's good, but I don't know what else you'd like to watch.", she said. Only to kiss his chin. "A couple more episodes of this then we figure what else to watch.", she added on. Before putting her head back onto his chest.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then continued to watch the episode. He ran his hand up and down Abigail's back unconsciously. Now this was something had never expected to do. Damian never had let anyone just lay on him and watch tv. Damian grinned to himself as he continued watching The Walking Dead with Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was getting a bit sleepy. But tired to play it off, though when he started to rub her back. She finally started to close her eyes with out meaning to. Soon enough she was asleep and not snoring well on him.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games